Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Facts everbody needs to learn

Thanks for reminding me why I hate women.

14 incel commandments

So true pal, excellent post, I might show this to my mother

You know when the article is really blackpilled if it made you feel shivers like your first blackpills, good shit mate.

Women are happy to share men. Men are not happy to share women.
This is a fact and it explains tons of stuff. But nowadays, some men are so desperate that they put up with sharing women.

Alhamdullilah, THE 14 LINES!
This should be our handbook.

I agree with 1-6 100%

The rest have too much projection.

The 14 commandments of incels

@ERadicator
Women find these men equally attractive. They are equally likely to date both men just looking at this picture. The only thing that accounts for any differences in the dating lives of these two men is personality. Women will give both men a fair chance and an equal opportunity to showcase their personality. Women are equally likely to approach each of these men in a club.
the one and only badr
@undisputed

Brutal tbh, especially the second one.
Women choose, men compete. There are solid evolutionary reasons for this.
I just feel this extremely bad feeling whenever i see a female privilege.

oof. sad thing is everything is true.

Women and normies don't care what is true.

It is not important for them what is true. The important thing is what improves their chance to get laid. A normie would do whatever popular, or accepted by society as normal to say at that time frame. He has no other option. Chad can say whatever he wants, does what ever he wants. Women and normies are piece of pussies. They have no personality whatsoever.

Concise and on point.

the one and only badr
@undisputed
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

true fax people need to know NOW
1. IT'S OVER
2. IT'S OVER
3. IT'S OVER
4. IT'S OVER
5. IT'S OVER

Quite impressive, this basically sums up the problems with the human race and society in general since looks determine everything.

I think this is as digestible as it's going to get. Normies are extremely resistant to new and contradictory information. It's not that they don't understand it, they subconsciously reject it because these facts completely disassemble their entire worldview and perceptions of themselves as people. It's a difficult change to make.

Send it to them, and tell them to educate themselves in the field of evolutionary psychology.
Arbitrary Hindbrain Hesitation, rather than cold hardl ogical fact.
Sociobiology.

God tier blackpill.

this should be permanently pinned

@SergeantIncel @Master @GoffSystemQB @mental_out must read tbh. this is a brutal but important blackpill thread