Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggot biker called me a fucking idiot

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
came to an intersection on residential road on my bike tonight and there was a car at the stop sign I was passing in front of so I was watching it to make sure it didn't suddenly try to go and didn't see the motorcycling squid with no gear on coming up behind me about to turn into where I was going so almost collided and he yelled at me. Didn't want to get shot so said nothing in response. Hope he overshoots his meth tonight and dies.

motorcyclists are always crazy motherfuckers. usually they are boomers too and they love revving the their loud shitmobile Harleys at 10:30 PM. stay far away

motorcyclists are always crazy motherfuckers. usually they are boomers too and they love revving the their loud shitmobile Harleys at 10:30 PM. stay far away
fucking boomers. It's always their fault

Normies have all this anger for no reason

came to an intersection on residential road on my bike tonight and there was a car at the stop sign I was passing in front of so I was watching it to make sure it didn't suddenly try to go and didn't see the motorcycling squid with no gear on coming up behind me about to turn into where I was going so almost collided and he yelled at me. Didn't want to get shot so said nothing in response. Hope he overshoots his meth tonight and dies.
Brutal

literally just kick him. Its impossible to break a fall while on a bike that's stationary

literally just kick him. Its impossible to break a fall while on a bike that's stationary

And then what? Outrun him on your bike?

get shot by his tweaking ass

I wouldn't bet on it. Actual biker criminals are the literal 1% of motorcycle enthusiasts. Even then, those guys wouldn't want to attract attention for dumb shit.

I hate both bycicles and motorbikes tbh

We should form our own biker gang called Hells Incels

Only bikers with this kind of bike have right to call other s idiots

This is why I don't go outside.

That's because your country probably just has shit infrastructure for cyclists
I mean it does, but even when i was in amsterdam (that city is 50% bike lanes basically) they still acted that way if not worse

I fucking hate bikers. When I learn to drive I will try to come as close to running them over as possible just to freak them out and make them get in lethal accidents

whats hes problem