Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL faggot on my fake FB profile laughs at 9/11 victims but then later on says "rapists and sex offenders deserve death from how evil they are"

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
JFL at these cucks. Some hypocrite on FB made like 10 posts laughing at the niggas who died on 9/11 but then later on in the day, he posted a status that said:

"Rapists and women-beaters deserve to die in excruciating methods. They don't deserve life. If you sympathize with rapists, homophobes or sexist men then unfriend me. I'm sick of people defending these scumbags"

:feelskek:

Unfriend him now!

What a faggot cuck. I'd beat the shit out of him.

Fucking Agent Smiths... Femasites have brainwashed them into thinking that virtue signalling, white knight cuckery is a form of heroic masculinity...

Fucking Agent Smiths... Femasites have brainwashed them into thinking that virtue signalling, white knight cuckery is a form of heroic masculinity...
^ This is very accurate. I've never heard femasites before is that a term you though of?

your friend is a zionist cuck

Typical normfag behavior, they will have no morals and make fun of dead people and minutes later they will be kissing femoid ass to impress muh ladies, all while getting cucked by chad

if you don't like men sticking their dicks up other mens assholes unfriend me

Its ok to laugh at 9/11 victims, but it is NEVER ok to demonize "rapists" and "sex offenders" (in fact a "rapist" is anyone who is not Chad who manages to have sex).

I would rape his mother and sister

tumblr_pbudzdFB2D1x0bvwko4_540.gif

Just normie cuck laughing at edgy memes without deeper understanding. Castrate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back