Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Faggot roommate asking to borrow money again

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
He needs $30 to go home for the weekend or some crap and was desperately asking me for it. Something supposedly happened to his bank account so he cant get money out right now and needs a few days to pay me back. Why should I trust this guy? Probably making this story up and I guarantee I wont see that $30 again. He also sells and buys drugs so I have a funny feeling that he needs to pay someone off or something.

The nerve of this guy to ask me for money again after he didnt pay his share of the internet bill, leaving me to pay the whole thing when we agreed to split it. He also didn't pay me back when he asked me for gas money and told me he would pay me back. I tried to get him a spot at my job but he waited too long after the interview process and now he cant get hired.

I lied to him and said my credit card wasnt working so I couldnt get the money from the ATM and he started panicking a little bit.

I thought revenge was suppose to be sweet, but I feel kinda bad for some reason since he seemed kinda desperate.

dont be a ccuck

classic druggie behavior. have seen it time and time again.

why the fuck do you give him money? might as well throw it out of the window.
never lend people money. it's not normal, no one does it.

Give him fake money

classic druggie behavior. have seen it time and time again.

why the fuck do you give him money? might as well throw it out of the window.
never lend people money. it's not normal, no one does it.
I was trying to be nice and didnt think it would be a problem at first. I never lended money until this and naively thought I would be rewarded for my actions.

First time out of niceness I helped him fix his car and bought a part for him, and he didnt pay me back.

Second time he asked me for gas money and said he would pay me back, but never did.

Third time he was suppose to pay his half of the internet bill but didnt and basically leeched off my high speed internet for 2 months and pretended like nothing happened.

Tell him to let you fuck his sister so you can give him money

You gave him 3 chances and he hasn't paid you back for any of them, if you pay him again this time he's only going to ask for more and more, its easier to just deal with it now and say no

Don't let people abuse your kindness, man. it's good to be a dick sometimes.

I was trying to be nice and didnt think it would be a problem at first. I never lended money until this and naively thought I would be rewarded for my actions.

First time out of niceness I helped him fix his car and bought a part for him, and he didnt pay me back.

Second time he asked me for gas money and said he would pay me back, but never did.

Third time he was suppose to pay his half of the internet bill but didnt and basically leeched off my high speed internet for 2 months and pretended like nothing happened.
The main problem is that he is your room mate.
I know a truecel who got financially ruined because he had 2 druggie room mates who stopped paying rent at some point.
so he was left with multiple thousands euro damage. obviously the druggies never paid him back.

if he ever doesn't pay rent kick him out ASAP

hes a degenerate and deserves a beating.

I thought revenge was suppose to be sweet, but I feel kinda bad for some reason since he seemed kinda desperate.

Leviticus 19:18
18 “ ‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Tell him to let you fuck his sister so you can give him money

don't lend him shit
break his legs for the money he owes you

He sounds like a leech. Don't give him shit.

Why do you live with this guy? He's clearly nothing but a degenerate leech.

You should move out ASAP.

Don't do it he will most likely never pay you back tbh.

Get out of there, druggies will ruin the lives if everyone around them.

beats having druggie family members ask you for money

never lended or donated money to anyone in my life and never will

Making up excuses is not a good idea tbh
You should tell him that you do not lend money a second time to anyone who doesn't pay off his previous debt, which is a reasonable position that nobody can really argue with. You could also lend the money if he pawns something valuable to you

If he’s consistently asking, he should ask for a bank loan as long as his credit is good.