Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Faggy holes(lesbians) don't choose to be faggy holes, but inkwells choose to be inkwells" says tranny looking hole of Cucktears.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I didn't kno' that inceldom is chosen and is not involuntary which the initial two letters of INCEL stand for.

Last edited:
>Involuntary
>Choice

Pick one

Yeah I chose to be born with a disability.

Lesbians do choose to be lesbians though

Retarted itcels

Lesbians are just hympergamous to the next level, for them its TeraChad or nothing and because its so rare to see one they just come to the conclusion that they are lesbians.

I've seen one anime cosplayer who claims to be lesbian but also admits she gets turned on by anime chads, jfl at this meme gender.

Lesbians are just hympergamous to the next level, for them its TeraChad or nothing and because its so rare to see one they just come to the conclusion that they are lesbians.

I've seen one anime cosplayer who claims to be lesbian but also admits she gets turned on by anime chads, jfl at this meme gender.
True, they are chadsexual, tbh.

You couldn’t make this shit up even if you tried.

2241 5679c0d4807bf9ce9c82fef299e44e36

You just know they patted themselves on the back after that: "Get owned Incels".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back