Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fags in Iran

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
r

I don't understand how literally no hair grows on his chin. I assume he doesn't cut it that way because significant beard trimming is prohibited in Islam. Even most so called neckbeards have a small to moderate amount of chin growth, as is normal for most men in general.

As for white Shariah. I think we have to convert into Islam and live in accordance with Shariah.
Christianity is dead.But Islam lives and we have to follow it. It is our futurel if we ever want to win over Global Liberal Order.

Last edited:
Beautiful post

this is how it should be

Based Muslims

Looks more like fags posting on .co when knajiid is on duty.

nice wish that would be everywhere :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I wish that was me tbh ngl

Based religion.

we need sharia

That is too much tbh, they just need to inject T.

Im studiing Islam. Mostly im interested in Islamic Eschatalogy
Had to look that up. It seems like everything here (earth) is temporary and the afterlife is where people like us are treated properly.

Had to look that up. It seems like everything here (earth) is temporary and the afterlife is where people like us are treated properly.
After life is possible as absolute negativity.
Paradise should look as hell.
Hell is real paradise and heaven is hell.
Good job though

@RegisterUserName guess you couldn't survive a day in Iran

Let gays have their own lives as long as they keep it private
Nothing should be private. Everything needs to be redisbuted. And inappropriate behaviour needs to be published and punished in front of the public . go full authoritarian or go home Tbh.

over for Iranian fagcels :feelsrope:

beautiful sight to behold