Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Failed normie trying to regurgitate the blackpill, it's not going well for him

• Thread starter Deleted member 17419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
Just lol at this pathetic human pile of fecal matter, not even self aware enough to realize his wishes to undo exposing himself to the truth are fundamentally illegitimate and there is no coming back from the realization that IT IS OVER and there is no going back.

Here is the post from IT in its entirety (would not have ended up there if not because of @Sparrow's Song and being extremely bored so cheers for that brocel, I laughed so much reading this shit tbh)..

I [18M] haven’t consumed incel content in months but I’m still afflicted by it.
renderTimingPixel.png

To preface this let me say that even though I was initially pissed that subs like r/incels and r/braincels were banned, I’m ultimately glad that such content isn’t as easily available to me and people like me. Thank god that the incel forums have shitty UI’s.
With that said... I soaked in incel content for a LONG time, like 2.5 years. I still remember that day when I saw someone link to r/incels in r/AskReddit and I clicked on it because I had no idea what it meant and I was curious. That world of Chads and incels and normies is still the world I mentally live in. I’m not really ideologically an incel anymore, but emotionally (as in involuntary feelings) I’m 100% steeped in the beliefs.
I still don’t feel empathy for suffering people like I used to before I discovered the black pill, and especially don’t feel empathy for women. I used to feel human camaraderie with other people, and genuinely felt that others and myself are deserving of dignity and happiness. Now, people aren’t worth much more to me than dogs or rabbits, I hold no particular disdain for heinous criminals, and not even my own self-interest is that appealing, I’m just like a specter roving the world. I still base my self worth on how much sex I’m having (hint: none) and absolutely despise people who are younger than me and having sex. To phrase it lightly, I would be entirely complacent and maybe even complicit with some of the worst atrocities imaginable if I was ever put in any sort of situation that required ethics. I’ve had plenty of thoughts that I would never in a million years type on the internet or tell a therapist. It’s all emotional really, like whenever the topic of sex and relationships comes up anywhere, I just feel sad and I can’t turn the sadness off.
Recently it’s gotten much worse. Lots of anxiety, sadness, angst, regret, and hate because I’m not having sex and don’t have a relationship. The shitty part is that things have actually gotten significantly better recently, I had more social interactions, I had a much greater ability to stick to my goals, I made a tinder and actually got matches (about 11 in 3 days, I’m quantitatively not that ugly), but I can’t shake the feeling I’m living a lie. I feel like even if I use tinder or real life or whatever to have sex, I’ll still feel bitter and jaded that I wasn’t able to experience “young love” and had to wait until after high school.
Any success I have is through the frame of reference of the lucky incel that got away. I am not a successful person, I am an incel piloting a successful body. I went through one really sad moment after jacking off where I saw how ugly I was and lost the empathy I cultivated over the past few months of not browsing incel content, lost the political beliefs I developed, lost motivation to complete my academic/athletic goals. Now all I want is to have a day of fun where I have lots of sex, do some drugs, causesomepropertydamageandlossoflife, and drop dead.
What am I supposed to do now? I hear the platitudes over and over again (Sex isn’t everything, toxic attitude only holds you back, etc) but they never help. I’m never going to a therapist because I will never admit incel thoughts to anyone in person. What am I missing? My mind is still on the incel operating system even though I have no apps or programs for it.

If you do not want to read all of it, just take in these key parts:

That world of Chads and incels and normies is still the world I mentally live in. I’m not really ideologically an incel anymore, but emotionally (as in involuntary feelings) I’m 100% steeped in the beliefs.
Involuntary feelings? Are there any other kind? "Well I'll just feel happy now"... New levels of retardations have been reached.
I still don’t feel empathy for suffering people like I used to before I discovered the black pill, and especially don’t feel empathy for women.
Based, ngl.
I still base my self worth on how much sex I’m having (hint: none) and absolutely despise people who are younger than me and having sex. To phrase it lightly, I would be entirely complacent and maybe even complicit with some of the worst atrocities imaginable if I was ever put in any sort of situation that required ethics.
He has almost uncucked himself mentally, and still wants back to mommy bluepill. LMAO at this shit, yeah you saw through the fake facade of humanity thanks to 2,5 years of exposure to obvious facts. Congratulations, you win nothing.
I made a tinder and actually got matches (about 11 in 3 days, I’m quantitatively not that ugly), but I can’t shake the feeling I’m living a lie
Even more funny if this true, and less surprising that the blackpill took more effort to swallow if you aren't catastrophically ugly like me and other truecels, and you are indeed living a lie. You are asking for help in lying to yourself even, from people you deep down know are full of shit.
I feel like even if I use tinder or real life or whatever to have sex, I’ll still feel bitter and jaded that I wasn’t able to experience “young love” and had to wait until after high school.
Yes indeed, it's like watching a magic show while knowing the methods (and being too old kek). Good luck trying to regain that sense of wonder, there is indeed no going back for you.
I am not a successful person, I am an incel piloting a successful body. I went through one really sad moment after jacking off where I saw how ugly I was and lost the empathy I cultivated over the past few months of not browsing incel content, lost the political beliefs I developed, lost motivation to complete my academic/athletic goals.
Source

Now all I want is to have a day of fun where I have lots of sex, do some drugs, causesomepropertydamageandlossoflife, and drop dead.
Based, embrace your semi-sainthood. You know you want to, it calls for you.
What am I supposed to do now?
See the above.
I hear the platitudes over and over again (Sex isn’t everything, toxic attitude only holds you back, etc) but they never help.
Yeah no shit, there is no sufficient delusion capable of undoing honest introspection if you have so much as a semblance of a rational mind, that's a good thing.
My mind is still on the incel operating system even though I have no apps or programs for it.
JFL at this analogy, although I guess it works somewhat. You always ran Incel OS, you just had the malware called FalseHope aka bluepill installed by your parents and society to make you a good goy. Incels gave you root access to see the truth, what you do with that is up to you.

Whatever you do, I hope it's painful. Stupidity should punish itself.

Last edited:
This guy is the farthest thing from a man.

seems more like i failed normie to me because he actually got tinder matches.

if you got 0 matches within a reasonable time frame ( like myself ) you know its ovER.

i have a tough time taking anybodyseriously who considers themselves an incel before 20 tbh, considering most normies get sex between 16-20

tbh

Attachments

• cypher.jpg
    cypher.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 36
seems more like i failed normie to me because he actually got tinder matches.
Fair enough, I will edit the title. I still think the mental gymnastics and the pathetic pleading is hilarious enough to warrant a post though. I hope he attempts to solve his problem with a rope and then failing.

cypher always seemed relateable to me even watching matrix as a kid, i now know why hes pretty much an incel.

Trinity rejected him because she found him " creepy" aka ugly male.

its over for matrixcels

There is no antidote for the blackpill. Blackpill theory should be taught in schools.

You can't just say it doesn't exist coz you don't like it.

You can't just say it doesn't exist coz you don't like it.
He thinks he can cough up the blackpill but he will just end up choking on it like Stacy chokes on Thundercocks throbbing erection every night. There’s no going back once you’ve taken the blackpill.

First, it isn't over for him, 11 matches in 3 days on tinder is pretty damn good NGL, the problem here is simple: He coudn't take it, his mind was already fucked up before taking the blackpill, and it just helped to fuck him up even more. Trust me when i say that the blackpill is some serious shit, it's not for everyone, and this is what happens to weak people when they swallow it. I've been blackpilled for more than a year, and guess what? I have nothing of this resentment, anger, anxiety, misoginy, lack of empathy and all of that crap that he is feeling, none of my friends noticed or notified any deviations in my personality, and my life is going better than ever, and you know why? Because it was actually a relief for me to learn the truth once and for all, i could finally grasp why my dating life was so bad without beating around the bush with that "Personality, hobbies, mindset, game, etc..." shit, and the blackpill even gave me some ways to make my life better/avoid further damage to it.

Do you know what he really needs? A good therapist/psychiatrist to help him fix himself, because the blackpill never caused what he is feeling, it just exarcebated it. And an advice to all the bluepillers that are reading this: If you're mentally weak, or already suffering from any kind of mental illness or condition, don't swallow the blackpill, you can't handle it.

There is no "pill". It's just reality imo

First, it isn't over for him, 11 matches in 3 days on tinder is pretty damn good NGL, the problem here is simple: He coudn't take it, his mind was already fucked up before taking the blackpill, and it just helped to fuck him up even more.
That is the point though, that's why I stated that it added to the amusement how despite his tinder "success" he can't drop it and move on. There is no such thing, once you know what base drives rule the world there is no going back. I could not care less about him maybe 'ascending' (LOL), his life will probably be ruined anyway. The genie will not allow itself to be pushed in, it will always be there on his mind, ready to break him when he struggles.

Good riddance, and as I stated before, I hope he ends up roping.

You are right about the rest, many weak minds are not able to handle it, which is kinda funny.

To expand slightly, JFL if you think therapy will help him escape truth. You also don't know how close he is to losing parts of his self-reported at best mediocre looks, maybe he starts norwooding early, or gets unflattering buccal fat or bloat or something else similar to this which makes him drop a point or two. After such a point it will be 100% fully over, and the knowledge will flood back in his mind and run him over like a tank.

Last edited:
I wonder what the pathetic political views he picked up were?

Also he got matches on Tinder, but still no dates. How much do you to bet that they are bots or thots looking for free food.

U can't escape the blackpill, u will see how right it is every time u go out of ur house tbh

This forum has good UI fuck this guy :woke:

He probably doesn't even know how to rate and thinks having a forward grown chin/mandible is everything, so he will never be entirely blackpilled.

First, it isn't over for him, 11 matches in 3 days on tinder is pretty damn good NGL, the problem here is simple: He coudn't take it, his mind was already fucked up before taking the blackpill, and it just helped to fuck him up even more. Trust me when i say that the blackpill is some serious shit, it's not for everyone, and this is what happens to weak people when they swallow it. I've been blackpilled for more than a year, and guess what? I have nothing of this resentment, anger, anxiety, misoginy, lack of empathy and all of that crap that he is feeling, none of my friends noticed or notified any deviations in my personality, and my life is going better than ever, and you know why? Because it was actually a relief for me to learn the truth once and for all, i could finally grasp why my dating life was so bad without beating around the bush with that "Personality, hobbies, mindset, game, etc..." shit, and the blackpill even gave me some ways to make my life better/avoid further damage to it.

Do you know what he really needs? A good therapist/psychiatrist to help him fix himself, because the blackpill never caused what he is feeling, it just exarcebated it. And an advice to all the bluepillers that are reading this: If you're mentally weak, or already suffering from any kind of mental illness or condition, don't swallow the blackpill, you can't handle it.
I agree man, I can finally be aware why some people or some women snub me. Why people treat you bad or don't take you seriously. Why your boss fired you or your mom disrespects you. That stuff liberates you.

Societal collapse can truly happen once the blackpilled failed normie becomes commonplace.

Based, embrace your semi-sainthood. You know you want to, it calls for you.
I was wondering how I was connected to this IT post and I think I know now. I have been spreading the BlackPill dawah effectively in other areas of the internet, even normies and sex havers have started to feel the righteous anger against their governments and femoids for this injustice. To IT, we are the biggest threat to the general public that exists and simultaneously the biggest impotent, non threatening keyboard warriors on the internet, even worse than the literal keyboard warrior that IT banned recently for giving them shitty optics despite being an incel hater. At this point, most people who aren't neo-liberal ideologues and literal cucks see every ugly faced male virgin as an unpredictable revenge against society waiting to happen.

"causesomepropertydamageandlossoflife"

Maybe he has heard me give the "Costs Vs Costs" sermon in a voice chat somewhere...