Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious failed normies are the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
r/inceltears, r/justneckbeardthings, r/cringeanarchy, r/insanepeoplefacebook, r/niceguys, r/trollxchromozone, kiwi farms ect. All just pathetic failures trying to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives by mocking people below them. Just kek at some of these cucks that think because they have had a few failed relationships with landwhales means they are "chad". Just a bunch of real fucking losers. I love how they try to virtue signal and justify mocking and humiliating people. The doxxing is hilarious too... "This person says bad things about women on the internet. That means it's okay if I ruin his life."

r/inceltears, r/justneckbeardthings, r/cringeanarchy, r/insanepeoplefacebook, r/niceguys, r/trollxchromozone, kiwi farms ect. All just pathetic failures trying to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives by mocking people below them. Just kek at some of these cucks that think because they have had a few failed relationships with landwhales means they are "chad". Just a bunch of real fucking losers. I love how they try to virtue signal and justify mocking and humiliating people. The doxxing is hilarious too... "This person says bad things about women on the internet. That means it's okay if I ruin his life."

multiple cucktear users backed out of debating a brocel

look at the last comment that got hidden

thank fuck someone who thinks the way i do about these disgusting cunts... it is so cringe worthy to see what they write

multiple cucktear users backed out of debating a brocel

look at the last comment that got hidden

They're just telling him to kill himself. What nice personality.

They're just telling him to kill himself. What nice personality.

they must have taken 5 showers this morning to have such a brilliant personality.

also JFL at most of the comments being excuses on why they cant debate us. gigakek at them trying to get him to debate them on a rigged playing field but not accepting a fairer platform to debate on where they can speak freely.