Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Failed nursing school and now my mom is cutting me off.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Just like the title said, due to some old foid professor at my school, I failed out because she didn't let me make up an assignment and got a zero on it. Now my mom is trying to cut me off too, saying that I'm a worthless NEET that's been in college since 2013 and only managed to get a semi-decent job. I'm considering roping rn ngl.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nursing school as a guy is a bruh moment. That's like an non autistic non asian non jew going to oxbrdige and doing STEM.

Don't rope, semi-decent job is something.

I’m doing pre med and I wanna kms so badly Rn don’t think I’ll make it ik the brocel life is hard.

Since 2013? Wow! What's taking you so long? Depression? Health issues?

I would've already have my master's degree if I was a Chad or normie, instead of the low IQ incel that I am. Moreover, no foid pays me any attention whatsoever, so there's no drive to get a better career to support a family.

Nursing school as a guy is a bruh moment. That's like an non autistic non asian non jew going to oxbrdige and doing STEM.
yeah, man
Imagine being in classes that are over 90% foids, pure suifuel

Don't rope, semi-decent job is something.

There were some guys at school with me, but they were high-tier normies and Chadlites. And BTW, foids didn't want to have anything to do with me. Even the dean of the school lied to me by telling me I was gonna pass when I didn't, JFL.
yeah, man
Imagine being in classes that are over 90% foids, pure suifuel

Pure suifuel, indeed.

so your mom is gonna put you on the street?

jesus christ. Your mom sounds awful

Bro, she made me cry so much last time I spoke with her. She has turned from this sweet, child-loving foid to this menopausal heartless cold and manipulative woman. It may have to with my stepfather(mean SOB) though, he put some thoughts on her head against me.

Bro, she made me cry so much last time I spoke with her. She has turned from this sweet, child-loving foid to this menopausal heartless cold and manipulative woman. It may have to with my stepfather(mean SOB) though, he put some thoughts on her head against me.
Step parents suck.

Step parents are not real parents.

jesus christ. Your mom sounds awful
not really lmao
Just like the title said, due to some old foid professor at my school, I failed out because she didn't let me make up an assignment and got a zero on it. Now my mom is trying to cut me off too, saying that I'm a worthless NEET that's been in college since 2013 and only managed to get a semi-decent job. I'm considering roping rn ngl.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I don't think iq has anything to do with it
stupid foids can be nurses
you need to fix your reward system somehow
It's 99% your lack of motivation (dopamine)

so there's no drive to get a better career to support a family.

I'm confused, isn't the drive to not get put out on the streets and be homeless, I swear some of you guys have some convenient parents, if you had different parents you wouldn't be telling yourself "I need motivation", you'd be telling yourself "I have no choice"

You shouldn't have had to "make up" an assignment, like you said you are a fucking neet, you have all the free time in the world JFL, if you were working and studying I'd understand, but come on dude, all you literally had to do is focus on one thing

Brutal grade pill, if you cant study normie academics you are fucked. Sad shit man.
I'm confused, isn't the drive to not get put out on the streets and be homeless, I swear some of you guys have some convenient parents, if you had different parents you wouldn't be telling yourself "I need motivation", you'd be telling yourself "I have no choice"
cope

not really lmao

I don't think iq has anything to do with it
stupid foids can be nurses
you need to fix your reward system somehow
It's 99% your lack of motivation (dopamine)
would you get the fuck out of here with this :redpill: attitude?
I think you just have shit parents who want to kick you out

Brutal buddy boyo , aguanta

Thugmaxx and start selling coke

would you get the fuck out of here with this :redpill: attitude?

I think you just have shit parents who want to kick you out
I'll say what I want nigga
Apologize before I bully you out of this forum