Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faith in humanity lost. My friend ( normie status) sent me a video of him picking up a homeless pregnant mentally challenged girl.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Is this the value of an average male? He is financially well off, makes 2-3k month, has a nice car, has his own place, sends money to his family back home (nice personality) but here in west he gets no attention from female that he has to go this low.

Is this what society has come to? Guys like him would be married to their looksmatch by now in past. But in this day and age this what they are doing. Life is actually sad as a sub chad male tbh

Last weekend when we went out to run game he wanted to pick up the drunk girl blonde puking in the corner. It’s like he goes for the lowest because that’s what he thinks he can get . Which is not wrong but still.

I am gonna take him to a house party my friend is hosting and teach him how to act because I just can’t see him like this

Basic

3. Mentaldisabilitymaxxing - Target mentally disabled women for dating, don't aim too low in intelligence because then they become a burden, but don't aim too high in intelligence because then hypergamy kicks in.

Advanced

5. Homelessmaxxing - I'm pretty sure there are areas where you can find significantly more homeless women than homeless men, especially near women shelters, this strat will require a car and house/apartment to be done effectively (or at all), you can just drive around these areas, soliciting homeless bitches, preferably the young teen looking ones that are likely runaways, the older they are, they more likely they have an std and is a "pro" (already selling ass), if you get yourself some young teen runaway (18 of course..... maybe) the risk is high, but you take her home, give her a meal and a shower, and I'm sure her time on the street gives her an understanding of "the deal", she'll likely fuck, then you can bargain further from their, she can lodge at your place in trade for sex until she can "pick herself up" or decides to go somewhere else.

Your friend is an expert level "stratmaxxer", he has combined both basic and advanced strategies, you could learn a thing or two from him, no need to stoop as low as he did, learn his tricks and go as far as you would

Last weekend when we went out to run game
I am gonna take him to a house party my friend is hosting and teach him how to act because I just can’t see him like this

Wait, wait, wait WTF IS GOING ON HERE

When hypergamy runs rampant without anything to keep it in check, this is what happens, what's worse is that your friend's homeless, pregnant retarded GF will likely cuck him after she gets settled, female nature knows no bounds my friend.

Good fucking grief.

It's not the fact that she's mentally challenged, or even homeless, that's the worst part. It's that she's pregnant. How fucking cucked can you be to go for a woman who's already been knocked up by another man?

It's better to be incel than lower yourself to that.

Your friend is an expert level "stratmaxxer", he has combined both basic and advanced strategies, you could learn a thing or two from him, no need to stoop as low as he did, learn his tricks and go as far as you would

Wait, wait, wait WTF IS GOING ON HERE
Maybe he will have more success then me, I could never get anything at parties. he is more well off so he can do it . He is also thug maxed and has neck tattoos.

Low inhib AF,

and millionaires will date downies, so it is written

See, having faith in humanity to begin with is where you messed up.

See, having faith in humanity to begin with is where you messed up.
Humans are vile and evil creatures, only redeemable through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Imagine being a white American man knowing your daughter is fucking negros, Mexicans and God knows what else.

Imagine being a white American man knowing your daughter is fucking negros, Mexicans and God knows what else.

I laugh at any cuck who has a daughter this day and age

He's the lucky one

Why is this cuck still your friend?

Good fucking grief.

It's not the fact that she's mentally challenged, or even homeless, that's the worst part. It's that she's pregnant. How fucking cucked can you be to go for a woman who's already been knocked up by another man?

It's better to be incel than lower yourself to that.
he probably only did that so he can cum raw in that retarded girls pussy. little does he know a woman that dumb is going to be riddled with STDs

although if she has a daughter then getting in there early helps a lot at securing you a future plaything

I don't think you should be friends with him anymore, he sounds like an IT poster aswell

This is unsettling