Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Fake-up must be banned!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Let's be honest, make-up or rather fake-up plays a massive role in female hypergamy. It's the second cause next to male testosterone that lets the hypergamy to run wild. I mean, it's not like foids merely boost their looks a little withe the make-up, that they already have. They literally draw new faces on their faces. They change their features completely. They make their bones prominent, resize their lips and eyes, they hide their eyebags and set their eyes at the more sexy tilt (positive), not to mention covering all skin imperfections. Do you remember how they had brain meltdowns when the app for fake-up removal was released and tried to ban it?

BAN FAKE-UP INSTEAD! UNDER THE PENALTY OF DEATH!

Won’t make a change ngl. Only banning foid’s rights will affect their smv

If we can't get the pussy they should at least look good when I stare-rape them on the streets

Like that's gonna happen. It obviously doesn't fall in line with the goals of our (((benefactors))) Use your brain. Low iq post.

I do but not gonna happen. Foids are all based on fakery. Their looks are fake. Their motives are fake; with either men or their fellow foids. Their morals are fake. The idea that they can do anything a man can do is fake. Or that men can can do what foids do.....ie. A man who wears make-up or lifts will be destroyed for his insecurity etc.

Just look at social media and especially dating apps. I don't even need to use another app to see the latest LIES they post with their profiles in terms of pics. It comes in two layers too. First you've got physical layer of make-up they have on at the time of the photo, then you have edit 1) which is removing all skin blemishes, edit 2) adding enhancements to popular areas, edit 3) if they're really fake then altering lighting and colour saturation, and edit 4) the super delusional ones who put in dumb shit like sparkles or change background settings like people and the sky and shit.

I've seen foids on dating apps I've seen or known in real life. The fakery is insane. Like in the end....the foid is there looking for cock. Does she not realize any guy she picks up is going to see the real her and the more painted up and faked she is the more pathetic she looks in the end?? I mean the idea of sex is all of these filters disappear right?

Last edited:
I do but not gonna happen. Foids are all based on fakery. Their looks are fake. Their motives are fake; with either men or their fellow foids. Their morals are fake. The idea that they can do anything a man can do is fake. Or that men can can do what foids do.....ie. A man who wears make-up or lifts will be destroyed for his insecurity etc.

Just look at social media and especially dating apps. I don't even need to use another app to see the latest LIES they post with their profiles in terms of pics. It comes in two layers too. First you've got physical layer of make-up they have on at the time of the photo, then you have edit 1) which is removing all skin blemishes, edit 2) adding enhancements to popular areas, edit 3) if they're really fake then altering lighting and colour saturation, and edit 4) the super delusional ones who put in dumb shit like sparkles or change background settings like people and the sky and shit.

I've seen foids on dating apps I've seen or known in real life. The fakery is insane. Like in the end....the foid is there looking for cock. Does she not realize any guy she picks up is going to see the real her and the more painted up and faked she is the more pathetic she looks in the end?? I mean the idea of sex is all of these filters disappear right?
And they paint the corpses in the FUNeral home before they bury it.

It should have heavy taxation at least

“stop judwing woman. they don’t put on the makeup for you :feelsree::feelsree:
“But den is like muh handmaids taaale :soy: :soy: :soy:
0065327C EEA2 4271 AA3E A808CA4872F4

“muuuh handmaaaaaiiiiddds taaale:soy::soy:

Make-up was the worst invention to ever be made, foids look like dogs assholes without make up on .