Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel escapes "inceldom" on cucktears

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7z8ozg/rare_moment_user_escapes_inceldom/

uUfQTyN.jpg

More ragefuel from the comments:

"See? You treat women like humans and they like you. It's such a simple concept but so many incels just blame women and hate them instead.
I'm happy that this guy is starting to see "the light" lol"

"THis is one of the frightening aspects of incels and I rarely see it addressed....the passage of time. I'm referring to the older incels of course.
How does life just pass these guys by? I understand some(all) of them having a shitty high school experience...and when college starts(the few that go/went) they're still unable to get their shit together for whatever reason....but once they enter the next phase of life, how and why are they unable to look in the mirror and see the problem?
There's guys in their 40s over there who aren't doing anything yet have the nerve to blame everyone else. It doesn't compute in my head. I'm sorry but once you hit the big 4-0 and you have no friends, no girlfriend/boyfriend, wife or husband, job, your own place, etc. someone other than the rest of humanity shoulders the blame for that position in life.
Life in general goes by so fast...I cant imagine it from the incel perspective."

VST said:
Lol one of the comments was
>Lol, my boyfriend was pretty much a virgin when we got together, he slept with a total of 2 women before we got together.
If you have sex with 2 women you are still a virgin in roasties books. Just lol if you haven't had sex with 50+ women and have multiple STDs by the age of 20.

RE: Fakecel escape "inceldom" on cucktears

a woman smiling at you once doesn't erase a lifetime of being treated like trash, any actual incel is not that easily swayed.

these cucktears making fake "reform" incel posts are so obvious, I don't know why they do it, karma farming or something pointless.

I hope this guy has a happy life with a lovely lady. It’s nice to see people shed the “incel” label so they can move on to bigger and better things.

it's not even rage fuel it's just a stupid fictional scenario, a woman smiled at him, that's it, there is no implication anywhere he will suddenly be in a relationship and have a happy life, why do these dumbasses so badly want to believe this and pat each other on the back.

You don't just hop out of bed one day and "move on" from being incel, that's why it's called INVOLUNTARY, you don't even choose to be incel

This is why I have problems with outsiders trying to relate to our issues

>Lol, my boyfriend was pretty much a virgin when we got together, he slept with a total of 2 women before we got together.

If you have sex with 2 women you are still a virgin in roasties books. Just lol if you haven't had sex with 50+ women and have multiple STDs by the age of 20.

VST said:

i did not need this blackpill tonight. jesus fucking christ.

that's 2 more women than i'll ever sleep with in my life.

VST said:

Holy shit.
repped or something

VST said:

This is post worthy of itself, god damn. Pure suicide fuel

no suprise its braincels.

that place has 0 truecels.

What the fuck is he happy about? The female didn't try to get his digits

Bp8ARaMMzYhOCI-r0RIFe-6PXbxddMea6oM-nFT3EYI.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/7zent1/it_takes_the_bait_about_the_bait/

He was a newcel, still believing in sub8 theory.

UncannyValley said:
What the fuck is he happy about? The female didn't try to get his digits

His interaction meant fuck all, Ooooooh a smile! LOL.

VST said:

One of the most brutal blackpills.

This needs a thread of its own.

Zyros said:
One of the most brutal blackpills.

This needs a thread of its own.

It already has one.
https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Reminder-that-if-you-haven-t-fucked-at-least-10-femoids-you-re-still-a-virgin-24236

braincels is a terrible sub, enolugh said when board gaming is a mod on it. also lol the guys still an incel, fucking cuckold helping a female at the grocery store.. he didnt get shit out of it and thinks hes not incel?