• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[JFL] Fakecel if you can answer literally any of these GTA RP questions

M

misterbean9

Recruit
-
1d 11h 30m
Katie is a police officer within the Los Santos Police department, freshly recruited. Katie recently bought a small apartment, spending all of her money on it. Her dream's to buy a brand new elegy for herself but she cannot buy it due to her low paycheck, so she decides to mine for the money. Eventually, after some mining, Katie makes enough money for the sale, buying herself that car and even a house. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Jimmy is a 25 year old Capo within the Gambini. After a heated argument with Don Gambini, Jimmy decided it's best for him to leave the organization and join a local MC as a patched member. Things were going great for Jimmy but after a bit of time he realized the MC life was not for him. He always wanted to be in a gang although he didn't know anyone who was part of a gang. He decided to hang around Vespucci with a local Mexican gang, not knowing any of the members. Eventually with little interaction between him and the gang, Jimmy became part of their group. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Tyrone is a local gang member who lives in Davis. After selling some drugs, Tyrone decided he'd open a club in downtown Vinewood. Tyrone made connections with a shady person outside of his gang, without too many details about who he is or why he wants to help Tyrone fund the club. Tyrone paid 80 percent and his shady friend paid the rest of the fee. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Like what the fuck is wrong with any of these scenarios? I literally feel so autistic trying to answer these.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Veteran
-
4d 10h 46m
San andreas is better so dont care about 5

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
22d 11h 52m
GTA5 is normfag central

Bluepilled cucks orbiting whatever foid is online:feelspuke:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
52d 7h 39m
Dont mind me, just here to postmax

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 2h 1m
Katie is a police officer within the Los Santos Police department, freshly recruited. Katie recently bought a small apartment, spending all of her money on it. Her dream's to buy a brand new elegy for herself but she cannot buy it due to her low paycheck, so she decides to mine for the money. Eventually, after some mining, Katie makes enough money for the sale, buying herself that car and even a house. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Jimmy is a 25 year old Capo within the Gambini. After a heated argument with Don Gambini, Jimmy decided it's best for him to leave the organization and join a local MC as a patched member. Things were going great for Jimmy but after a bit of time he realized the MC life was not for him. He always wanted to be in a gang although he didn't know anyone who was part of a gang. He decided to hang around Vespucci with a local Mexican gang, not knowing any of the members. Eventually with little interaction between him and the gang, Jimmy became part of their group. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Tyrone is a local gang member who lives in Davis. After selling some drugs, Tyrone decided he'd open a club in downtown Vinewood. Tyrone made connections with a shady person outside of his gang, without too many details about who he is or why he wants to help Tyrone fund the club. Tyrone paid 80 percent and his shady friend paid the rest of the fee. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Like what the fuck is wrong with any of these scenarios? I literally feel so autistic trying to answer these.
Like I’m gonna read all this, especially from a GrAYcel

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Arkantos
-
20d 20h 45m
I don't even know what's being asked tbh

Six

Six

Mythic
-
14d 23h 46m
GTA5 is normfag central

Bluepilled cucks orbiting whatever foid is online:feelspuke:
I don't know what servers you're on. But it seems GTAV is mostly filled with niggers and 13 year old boys.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 10h 15m
I made 2 million on GTA online today jfl

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
77d 8h 50m
Is this required to join a GTA RP server or something ? Jfl.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
33d 10h 55m
What the fuck did I just read?

M

misterbean9

Recruit
-
1d 11h 30m
It's basically a serious text-based GTA RP server. I'm gonna RP a crackwhore/nigga, I passed the application process (so I guess I got them right), but sadly some cunt hacked my social club account so I got to wait for cunt Rockstar Game support to unhack it for me.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
-
7d 9h 43m

That's not possible, women usually doesn't work hard, or only through whoring they can earn that much.

Jimmy is Italian, as seen in Capo rank, and you can't just jump hop gangs, they'd shoot you up for leaving or chop you into pieces.

Too good to come true, literally impossible in real life.

M

misterbean9

Recruit
-
1d 11h 30m

That's not possible, women usually doesn't work hard, or only through whoring they can earn that much.

Jimmy is Italian, as seen in Capo rank, and you can't just jump hop gangs, they'd shoot you up for leaving or chop you into pieces.

Too good to come true, literally impossible in real life.
Pretty much what I put except in the police one it's cause its seen as 'fail RP' if you're a police using mining as a main source of income.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
24d 9h 0m
I don't know anything about gta online and i don't give a shit besides ur a greycel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Quasimodocel OffTopic 65
Copemaxx OffTopic 124
Lookscel OffTopic 213