Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakecel if you can answer literally any of these GTA RP questions

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Katie is a police officer within the Los Santos Police department, freshly recruited. Katie recently bought a small apartment, spending all of her money on it. Her dream's to buy a brand new elegy for herself but she cannot buy it due to her low paycheck, so she decides to mine for the money. Eventually, after some mining, Katie makes enough money for the sale, buying herself that car and even a house. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Jimmy is a 25 year old Capo within the Gambini. After a heated argument with Don Gambini, Jimmy decided it's best for him to leave the organization and join a local MC as a patched member. Things were going great for Jimmy but after a bit of time he realized the MC life was not for him. He always wanted to be in a gang although he didn't know anyone who was part of a gang. He decided to hang around Vespucci with a local Mexican gang, not knowing any of the members. Eventually with little interaction between him and the gang, Jimmy became part of their group. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Tyrone is a local gang member who lives in Davis. After selling some drugs, Tyrone decided he'd open a club in downtown Vinewood. Tyrone made connections with a shady person outside of his gang, without too many details about who he is or why he wants to help Tyrone fund the club. Tyrone paid 80 percent and his shady friend paid the rest of the fee. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Like what the fuck is wrong with any of these scenarios? I literally feel so autistic trying to answer these.

San andreas is better so dont care about 5

GTA5 is normfag central

Bluepilled cucks orbiting whatever foid is online:feelspuke:

Dont mind me, just here to postmax

1200px-Western_Lowland_Gorilla.jpg

Katie is a police officer within the Los Santos Police department, freshly recruited. Katie recently bought a small apartment, spending all of her money on it. Her dream's to buy a brand new elegy for herself but she cannot buy it due to her low paycheck, so she decides to mine for the money. Eventually, after some mining, Katie makes enough money for the sale, buying herself that car and even a house. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Jimmy is a 25 year old Capo within the Gambini. After a heated argument with Don Gambini, Jimmy decided it's best for him to leave the organization and join a local MC as a patched member. Things were going great for Jimmy but after a bit of time he realized the MC life was not for him. He always wanted to be in a gang although he didn't know anyone who was part of a gang. He decided to hang around Vespucci with a local Mexican gang, not knowing any of the members. Eventually with little interaction between him and the gang, Jimmy became part of their group. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Tyrone is a local gang member who lives in Davis. After selling some drugs, Tyrone decided he'd open a club in downtown Vinewood. Tyrone made connections with a shady person outside of his gang, without too many details about who he is or why he wants to help Tyrone fund the club. Tyrone paid 80 percent and his shady friend paid the rest of the fee. What's wrong with this scenario? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Like what the fuck is wrong with any of these scenarios? I literally feel so autistic trying to answer these.
Like I’m gonna read all this, especially from a GrAYcel

I don't even know what's being asked tbh

GTA5 is normfag central

Bluepilled cucks orbiting whatever foid is online:feelspuke:
I don't know what servers you're on. But it seems GTAV is mostly filled with niggers and 13 year old boys.

I made 2 million on GTA online today jfl

Is this required to join a GTA RP server or something ? Jfl.

What the fuck did I just read?

It's basically a serious text-based GTA RP server. I'm gonna RP a crackwhore/nigga, I passed the application process (so I guess I got them right), but sadly some cunt hacked my social club account so I got to wait for cunt Rockstar Game support to unhack it for me.

I do not know how to respond tbh

That's not possible, women usually doesn't work hard, or only through whoring they can earn that much.

Jimmy is Italian, as seen in Capo rank, and you can't just jump hop gangs, they'd shoot you up for leaving or chop you into pieces.

Too good to come true, literally impossible in real life.

That's not possible, women usually doesn't work hard, or only through whoring they can earn that much.

Jimmy is Italian, as seen in Capo rank, and you can't just jump hop gangs, they'd shoot you up for leaving or chop you into pieces.

Too good to come true, literally impossible in real life.

Pretty much what I put except in the police one it's cause its seen as 'fail RP' if you're a police using mining as a main source of income.

I don't know anything about gta online and i don't give a shit besides ur a greycel