Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakecel if you want to take a break from this site for your "mental health"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
If youre a true incel, reality is far more black pilling than this site can ever be. Taking a break would only make sense if your life is somehow better than what you find here, in which case you were never incel tier to begin with.

Gonna take a break then

brb

i come on here to care for my mental health ffs
Really needs some kind of verification to be a member of this group

If youre a true incel, reality is far more black pilling than this site can ever be. Taking a break would only make sense if your life is somehow better than what you find here, in which case you were never incel tier to begin with.
Well I can’t be homeless now can I

I cannot leave this site for the life of me. Once you become blackpilled, you see it unfold in your daily life when you were oblivious to it before

This is debateable. There sure are some incels that are very prone to using this site just to reinforce their self-pitying mentality, and those people need some kind of therapy, and some tome away from the site. They are incels, and there is a 99% propability that they will be incels even if they get therapy, but at least they are going to learn some better coping mechanisms.

fakecel if you got mental health

My theory is that most faggots that "take a break" have either ascended but their relationships didn't last, or they weren't one of us to begin with.

Exactly. Incels have no mental health. Our brains have already been destroyed by inceldom. Taking time apart won't do shit.

Truecel Trait: the only time you've been banned is due to an autistic meltdown

Fakecel Trait: I w-want a break because it's affecting my m-mental health

I took a break because I was busy with my hobbies and trying to "ascend" through pathetic delusional means. I have failed like I have failed several times before that and now I am back

Well people probably take a break to engage in healthier copes.

What a reddit tier post

Now that I think of it, why would you have a need to take a break from this place anyways? It’s not like your life is any better outside the forum if you are an incel. Even if you just want to do other copes, why would you have the need to stop posting altogether?

Now that I think of it, why would you have a need to take a break from this place anyways? It’s not like your life is any better outside the forum if you are an incel. Even if you just want to do other copes, why would you have the need to stop posting altogether?

Exactly my point. IT claims that this site is making us miserable. I was miserable long before i started posting here. Atleast now i can cope.

Exactly my point. IT claims that this site is making us miserable. I was miserable long before i started posting here. Atleast now i can cope.
This place is a pretty good cope. I am glad I found the incelosphere and found people who have the same problems as me

This place is a pretty good cope. I am glad I found the incelosphere and found people who have the same problems as me

This place is def a good cope for me. Iam less suicidal since i started posting here.

Nah, I'm truecel as shit and this place makes me extremely suicidal with all the JBW and ricecel threads. If i dont get away from it from time to tim, i will rope

inceldom takes no breaks

Seeing im not the only one with horrible experiences actually improves my mental health

No man I took a break last month for 2 weeks and I felt good. Less suicidal and more productive.

Oh btw

Fakecel trait: Being a 6'4 tallfaggot in India

No man I took a break last month for 2 weeks and I felt good. Less suicidal and more productive.

Oh btw

Fakecel trait: Being a 6'4 tallfaggot in India
Were you at home the whole time or did you go outside? Going outside would be suifuel tbh. I just can’t imagine taking a break here since it is the only place to cope with people with the same problems as me. Being 6’4 in India is practically impossible

This is the place to find some kind of support. Here you can share your experiences. Even if there are no replies from other forum members, you start to feel a little better anyway.

Were you at home the whole time or did you go outside? Going outside would be suifuel tbh. I just can’t imagine taking a break here since it is the only place to cope with people with the same problems as me. Being 6’4 in India is practically impossible
No I was working on a project. Working 100 hours a week like a rat. I don't have friends so fuck that shit. I don't give a shit man do whatever you want. I'm depressed

OP is a 6'4 phaggot in India

No I was working on a project. Working 100 hours a week like a rat. I don't have friends so fuck that shit. I don't give a shit man do whatever you want. I'm depressed

OP is a 6'4 phaggot in India
Oh, then yeah I guess you needed the time.

I'm concerned this place would affect my sleeping schedule.

depends on what you want to do with your break

personally if i could take break to play some vidya it'd be good for me and wouldn't be too blackpilling

IT claims that this site is making us miserable. I was miserable long before i started posting here. Atleast now i can cope.

This site saved my life indirectly.

Granted, I don't know how long this cope will last but I'm 70% sure I'd have killed myself by the first year of Uni.