Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Fakecel Trait] You are posting on looksmax.org. BAN ANYBODY WHO HAS ACCOUNT ON looksmax.org

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Anybody who is posting on that site should be permad here. Everybody who was a fakecel goes to post there. The correlation can't be ignored. They are all fucking high tier normies anyway everybody here mogs me it's brutal 90% of users here probably above 5+ or are just the incels from incelselfies who mog me to another universe and back JFL if you are posting here for few months because u are youngcel or are just coping fgt fuck that shit ARGHHRRRR makes me so angry. I fucking didn't fuck no pussy for 24 years of me life and u wankas are fucking disrespecting me like this posting here ARHGHGHH fight me FUCKING FIHGT ME ILL SHANK U BLUD WHERE THE FUCK ARE U ILL FUKIN SHANK U M8 AND UR FUKIN MANDEM COME GET SOME

rent free

Anybody who is posting on that site should be permad here. Everybody who was a fakecel goes to post there. The correlation can't be ignored.

by this logic everyone should join there immediately instead of rotting here out of some cult-like loyalty

I fucking didn't fuck no pussy for 24 years of me life and u wankas are fucking disrespecting me

32 years, child
ARHGHGHH fight me FUCKING FIHGT ME ILL SHANK U BLUD WHERE THE FUCK ARE U ILL FUKIN SHANK U M8 AND UR FUKIN MANDEM COME GET SOME
i see

This is massive fucking cope.

Literal truecels like @TheBasedCel post on .me.

There are some legit truecels on .me

rent free

by this logic everyone should join there immediately instead of rotting here out of some cult-like loyalty

32 years, child

i see

only if u are fakecel to begin with otherwise it won't work.

Like think about it. Who wants to be surrounded with success stories knowing u cant succeed? It's like bringing an African starving child to a candy shop but not allowing him to buy anything. Who wants to be around in a place like that? Oh i know, people who know they aren't incel or people who already ascended.

looksmax.org is full of mentalcels

Literal truecels like @TheBasedCel post on .me

Why do you post there are you not feeling sad to be posting amongst people who fuck foids and ascend on regular bases?

Anybody who is posting on that site should be permad here. Everybody who was a fakecel goes to post there. The correlation can't be ignored. They are all fucking high tier normies anyway everybody here mogs me it's brutal 90% of users here probably above 5+ or are just the incels from incelselfies who mog me to another universe and back JFL if you are posting here for few months because u are youngcel or are just coping fgt fuck that shit ARGHHRRRR makes me so angry. I fucking didn't fuck no pussy for 24 years of me life and u wankas are fucking disrespecting me like this posting here ARHGHGHH fight me FUCKING FIHGT ME ILL SHANK U BLUD WHERE THE FUCK ARE U ILL FUKIN SHANK U M8 AND UR FUKIN MANDEM COME GET SOME
cope le post

only if u are fakecel to begin with otherwise it won't work.

Like think about it. Who wants to be surrounded with success stories knowing u cant succeed? It's like bringing an African starving child to a candy shop but not allowing him to buy anything. Who wants to be around in a place like that? Oh i know, people who know they aren't incel or people who already ascended.
there are success stories but it's also full of autismos and no one gives me shit for being a 32 year old wageslave virgin

Why do you post there are you not feeling sad to be posting amongst people who fuck foids and ascend on regular bases?
Most of .me are just subhumans and failed normies who try to larp as Chads/Slayers/Tough guys.

trust me, easily 70-90% of looksmax LARP about their lays/slays/GFs

I'll gonna make an account there. Will call me "Incline". Cool name.

did you see his pic or something :feelswhere:

Same I also post there. .me is an interesting site it’s like 50% incel 40% nearcel and 10% slayer

That's a site I've only heard of. Don't care enough to find out what's actually on there.

Low iq

if an incel wants to experience blackpill it’s imperative they post there to know the truth

I only post on .co tbh

18331.jpg

cope I have a negative ratio

I do not know what to say. There is logic in these words. Maybe it is so.
It seems to me that a lot of people seem to be balancing between cope and black pill. Among them there are incels like me, but there are also fakecels.

There are way to many fakecels here, 5ft 10 or 11 calling themselves manlets, 6 inch micropenises, chadlites with one flaw on the face, volcels who rather bangs Stacy prostitutes than to bother with relationships, guys who wants to date only 13yo virgins, guys who dont want someone who truly doesnt loves them(loves doesn't exist jfl) also mentalcels=volcels=chad

The average guy on the site is a Chadlite who gets approached by women and gets tinder matches, but thinks he’s incel because he got rejected once by his oneitis in 3rd grade

Most of .me are just subhumans and failed normies who try to larp as Chads/Slayers/Tough guys.

Low iq

if an incel wants to experience blackpill it’s imperative they post there to know the truth
there are success stories but it's also full of autismos and no one gives me shit for being a 32 year old wageslave virgin

What rate is a fakecel? 4/10, 5/10 or 6/10?

I post on there more than .co now since .co died

looksmax.org = Larpercel

Ok, so, I have a looksmax.org account, however, I never EVER go on or post on that shitty, homo-ridden website.
It's an absolute shit-hole filled with normies LARP'ing as Chads, with even actual faggots LARP'ing as Stacies.
"Mens Self-Improvement Forum"
Ahaha! Name me a bigger fucking joke.

Last edited:
I think looksmaxx.me is alright I've only ever been on there to read posts about mewing I think it's a good place to learn. Afterall you can't go into battle without a weapon.

I've only browsed that site.
So many faggots bragging

I don’t have an account on there, so I’ve never posted.

Wouldn't that be lying about your identity by using someone else's? Since you are a Christian what did the God of the Old and New Testament say about lying?
It was a joke to draw attention to how easy it would be to get unwanted users here banned.

Made an acc because someone made a good thread about steroids, but i finally never posted and never went back lol.

I'm going with that too.
But their advice is invaluable though.
37 years for me, OP still has plenty of time to spend in the sex desert, which makes our lives last 2 centuries.

34 for me hombre
Looksmax is for incels larping as Chads.

Co is for Chads larping as incels

Lmao. You know it.

This. I agree most are just edgyfags.

Agree
The truecels dont even post themselves on rating section JFL
We mostly just shitpost and lurk
The average guy on the site is a Chadlite who gets approached by women and gets tinder matches, but thinks he’s incel because he got rejected once by his oneitis in 3rd grade
Agree about some attention whores there , but Believe me , most are Larps . Do you think if anyone having irl success browse these forums?

I have an account there, but I'm still a KHHTTV.
Images 26

If you saw my face on looksmax.org in the "Ratings" section you would not be accusing me of being "Fake".
Red-cel, GTFO.

If you saw my face on looksmax.org in the "Ratings" section you would not be accusing me of being "Fake".
Red-cel, GTFO.

Ok sorry boyo don't get angry I posted that before taking phenibut.

Still if you are on looksmaxx there is higher chance u larper/fakecel doesn't mean u all are. Tbh tho I don't understand why any incel would post on that site at all. You are just feeding yourself sui fuel. But you do you.

Ok sorry boyo don't get angry I posted that before taking phenibut.

Still if you are on looksmaxx there is higher chance u larper/fakecel doesn't mean u all are. Tbh tho I don't understand why any incel would post on that site at all. You are just feeding yourself sui fuel. But you do you.
I felt that I had a chance. That is why I created a account there, I do not post there because there are to many fucking Normies and PUA/Redpill copers that think BBC game will overpower shitty looks

I felt that I had a chance. That is why I created a account there, I do not post there because there are to many fucking Normies and PUA/Redpill copers that think BBC game will overpower shitty looks

Yeah bro, since I started posting at .me , 2 Stacy approached me for a 3some and I lost my V card.

@Personalityinkwell got the skin and coloring of Thom Strijd
And @Colvin76 become a 6'10 GigaTyrone

youre a mouse and I will coom on your tail if you fail to clean my laundry.
bitch
burp

you are cope
fucking F yourself faggot maggot

rent free
Same I also post there. .me is an interesting site it’s like 50% incel 40% nearcel and 10% slayer
All different cels in one place hmmm.
Brutal stampedepill
There are way to many fakecels here, 5ft 10 or 11 calling themselves manlets, 6 inch micropenises, chadlites with one flaw on the face, volcels who rather bangs Stacy prostitutes than to bother with relationships, guys who wants to date only 13yo virgins, guys who dont want someone who truly doesnt loves them(loves doesn't exist jfl) also mentalcels=volcels=chad
I'm onlyvirgincel, lovecel and emotioncel, though that doesn't mean I can get someone, who doesn't even fit my needs.
Like incelfies
Afterall you can't go into battle without a weapon.
Napoleonpill
Looksmax is for incels larping as Chads.

Co is for Chads larping as incels
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back