Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakecels will finally be on the website during weekends

Do you think the forum will be more active than usual on the weekends now?

• Yes

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
It is a common saying by many incels that posts drop on Friday nights as fakecels go to social events. If this is true, now that literally everything is closed, we will probably see more posts than usual tonight. What do you guys think?

They'll get spotted quickly and banned. Just like the IT greycels that come once in a while to say stupid shit.

I hope so this place is a graveyard on the weekend.

I am always here.

I see less and less users every time I log in tbh
Even the veterans are slaying out there

They'll get spotted quickly and banned. Just like the IT greycels that come once in a while to say stupid shit.
It could end up as a good way to prune unwanted members

It is a common saying by many incels that posts drop on Friday nights as fakecels go to social events. If this is true, now that literally everything is closed, we will probably see more posts than usual tonight. What do you guys think?
Fakecels have been here since the beginning

leave pc on - remain active -cheat the system :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

leave pc on - remain active -cheat the system :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I think the lack of posts throws people off more than the number of incels online

more fakecels now due to virus

May Corona-chan kill all the fakecels. Blessed be her name

Im always active, I barely go out a day without browsing my favourite website!

I don’t know how to spot fakecels tbh
I don’t think anyone above a 5-6 would be here regardless, but still

Now that shortcels is down and my failed ascension is over, I’ll be here more often. May see some more shortcels refugees.