Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy (((Fakeup)))

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
You're not supposed to know who is this.
Jfl

“JUST B URSELF”

doesn’t go anywhere without 1 kg of clown face paint

Being yourself I see?

Who is this ?

“JUST B URSELF”

doesn’t go anywhere without 1 kg of clown face paint

Being yourself I see?
indeed. I hate seeing make up tbh. specially when its too much. looks like a fucking clown.

I keep seeing this goddamn bitch makign more than i will ever make in my shitty life.

I hopee she fuckign becomes homeless man wtf

If looks didn’t matter women wouldn’t have to wear tight clothing or spend hours preparing themselves tehehe

I hate all these god damn thirsty beta provider man that give this clearly sexually baiting bitch money. On Fakeup: I think a little paint on your face to cover your pimples or scars is fine for woman since they're after all the supposedly better looking gender and i get that they wanna fit into that rule.
Changing your bone structure however is NOT ok and should never be normalized, i mean what the fuck ?! It is straight up deception and these fucking foids that actually get self esteem and entitlement from that are beyond me :feelsree:. Makes me wonder of how deep this fucking fake-up cope is ingrained into them, would definitely align with their overall dumbness and overwhelmingly unconscious decision making

I'm speechless boi

so she fakeups AND angle frauds. bitch looks like pumpkinhead. tutorial mode for tutorial mode.

When will these femoids ever lose?
I guess they never lose :\

Ban all makeup and burn it.