Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faking information to get a job?

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
I read many posts about dark moneymaking tactics such as ewhoring

I’m trying to move out from my parents basement so that I can run thailand game. I’d need to make $17-20/hr in order to do that.

So question to my fellow autistic sociopaths, what are some dark ways to get a job you’re unqualified for or make extra money on the side?

Clickwork
Amazon mturk
Transcribing audio

Money on the internet doesnt come easy though.

Just wageslave in a warehouse or factory for some months tbh.

Clickwork
Amazon mturk
Transcribing audio

Money on the internet doesnt come easy though.

Just wageslave in a warehouse or factory for some months tbh.

Most warehouses pay minimum wage where I live

what you should do is go to collage and get a degree then get a job then set up a 401k and max it out and keep buying stocks in good companies like amazon, google, apple. try to stay alive between paying bills, taxes, mortgage, car payment and after 25 years you will have money to move to thailand and hopefully attract a female before feminism gets there.

Its not gonna get any better...espp if u have no degree.

If u want big bucks quick, deal drugs.

Not cucking myself for 4 more years to (HOPEFULLY) get a job. By then my SMV will be completely gone and even 3rd world whores will reject me.

You entered my thread without remotely having any value to give. Fuck off
Ewhore cucks

Is it working for you?

what you should do is go to collage and get a degree then get a job then set up a 401k and max it out and keep buying stocks in good companies like amazon, google, apple. try to stay alive between paying bills, taxes, mortgage, car payment and after 25 years you will have money to move to thailand and hopefully attract a female before feminism gets there.
Or just wageslavemaxx, buy a bunch of properties and LDAR and manage properties all day.

Not cucking myself for 4 more years to (HOPEFULLY) get a job. By then my SMV will be completely gone and even 3rd world whores will reject me.

You entered my thread without remotely having any value to give. Fuck off
MUH BIG GUY ON LE INTERNET :soy::soy:

Lives literally in his parents basement

Go sell your ass to tyrone. For 17 dollar he will shoot his load up your asshole. Every hour.

They can look it up

MUH BIG GUY ON LE INTERNET :soy::soy:

Lives literally in his parents basement

Go sell your ass to tyrone. For 17 dollar he will shoot his load up your asshole. Every hour.

Atleast you’re bumping my thread to the top for valuable posters to see. I thought as outcasts we were supposed to find ways to take advantage of the system. Come on, this is an Incel forum.

Falsify the shit out or your resume, I'd say. You can bullshit your way into any job that isn't in a field such as engineering or health.

Just wait till you're 50 bro

Falsify the shit out or your resume, I'd say. You can bullshit your way into any job that isn't in a field such as engineering or health.

I’m gonna try resume-fishing some places soon. I once used a morph to get into a background actor role, got fired shortly after (I can post proof I did this through pm. I’m honest to my Incel and Aspie brothers)

Sell Kit Kat’s behind a Kindergarten

If you're found out they'd be extra mad because they've been duped by an ugly incel :feelswhere:

No dont do it they'll find out and kick your ass
No dont do it they'll find out and kick your ass