Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fall Bucket List - So you can enjoy autumn properly.

@FrothySolutions
The puzzle was a kid one didn't find a fall themed one, and the candle was a holiday one, and i just passed by the fair i didn't get in, it's too embracing to enter alone lol.

View attachment 365066

The time for scary movies is over. It's November, it's time for food and festivity.

don't own a crock pot

I cant do anyone of those things :feelsbadman:

The time for scary movies is over. It's November, it's time for food and festivity.

I thought we have all of autumn to do the bucket list

Technically, but don't you think it throws off the feng shui of the season? Spooky is for Halloween. Is Halloween still on for you? It might be for some.

Technically, but don't you think it throws off the feng shui of the season? Spooky is for Halloween. Is Halloween still on for you? It might be for some.
So will i have to wait until next year to do the pumpkin pie

So will i have to wait until next year to do the pumpkin pie

No, the spooky movies are for Halloween. Pumpkin pie is for all of autumn. Pumpkin pie is part of Thanksgiving. But also Christmas (note the song "Sleigh Ride"). So you can expect to see pumpkin pie on Winter Bucket Lists too.

No, the spooky movies are for Halloween. Pumpkin pie is for all of autumn. Pumpkin pie is part of Thanksgiving. But also Christmas (note the song "Sleigh Ride"). So you can expect to see pumpkin pie on Winter Bucket Lists too.
Ok, so what about the pumpkin patch?

Buckets ARE ALREADY on my shopping list... For am i not the BUCKETEER?

Here's a bucket list specific to November.

Last edited: