Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fallen Chads

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
Have you guys ever witnessed a chad meet his demise? When somebody has it all but then one thing goes wrong and then suddenly they're in the same boat we are? It's like LifeFuel because you get to see chad lose everything but it's also SuiFuel because it shows you how your appearance to be absolutely perfect if you want to succeed.

There's this chad I was friends with in college 10 years ago. He got laid all the time. He got invited to house parties. Foids would give him hugs while he was talking to me without any invitation or effort on his part.

Anyways, he was about 21 when he came down with some sort of bizarre hip problem. IDK what exactly it was but it was caused by genetics, not injury. He got major surgery done to correct it and his doctor told him he couldn't do anything that put stress on it while it healed for a year. This even extended to sex because his hip was that weak. So for about a year he did nothing but lay in bed and play xbox games.

That was pretty bad, but that's not what ended him. His hip did eventually heal and his doctor did permit him to return to exercise and sex. Unfortunately this was also when he started norwooding. I don't know if it's related to the medicines he was taking during the hip recovery or if it was natural, but this is the most extreme case of MPB i've ever seen. By the time he was 26 there was nothing left but the hair on the side of his head. It makes him look about 15 years older than he actually is.

He's not having sex any more. Foids don't hug him. He doesn't have time to socialize or go to parties because he's always picking up extra shifts waiting tables at his shitty job. His only hobbies are League of Legends, and bowling with a bunch of booners twice his age. All he has now are his memories. And literally all that's changed about him physically is his hair.

Those memories lifemogs this entire forum. Chad is still Chad, even his memories are Chad, forever mogging us in the collective human consciousness, also known as the immaterium, or the warp.

Last edited:
The poor bastards, his personality deteriorated and suddenly he's not able to attract "ze vemen".

LifeFuel, tbh, but I don't know any stories like that.

Lifefuel tbh i like to see chads getting fucked for once. I've never seen a fallen chad btw all the chads i knew in shool are still chads now

I hate women, they are so shallow
full