Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Family adopts a live-in braindead BBC bull

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-

Just look at the way his sister looks at him. Look at how close they are. You just KNOW. And she wants to take guardianship of him. So she can have that BBC on tap. Foids would rather be with a mentally retarded Tyrone than with you.

The father looks like the stereotypical cuck, and JFL at 8:30. The mother laughs because she knows what he does for 10 bucks.

And when he's asked what his sister has taught him at the end. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The guy interviewing them knows something's fishy between them.

Of course there would be the incel brother who is also interviewed for a minute and he's obviously uncomfortable, doesn't like Tyrone and hates the degeneracy that's going on in his house.

You csn't make this shit up.

you can tell that she sucked his dick, that is for sure

Can't lose with BBC

Blacks live life on an easy mode.

lmao the incel brother should have said that his sister was molesting Tyrone.

BBC is cheat codes

Just be tall and somewhat GL theory at it again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Chad/Tyrone can actually be mentally retarded and foids dont fucking care at ALL he can be their living breathing sex doll.

And in her delusional mind shes doing him a favor using him for sex. (Which tbh she is) even invalids can get laid.

It's a giant fucking joke. Incels are lower than legit braindead people.

FUCK

just be black retard theory

Theoreticians of JBW theory on suicide watch

Yeah I remember this video and it didn't seem right. What foid in modern day society is going to voluntarily dedicate a portion of her time to take care of a mentally challenged man who is not related to her (for some that doesn't matter) with out any immediate benefit? This ain't adding up.

A cosmic fucking joke. Guess his genetics fucking mog me. Throw me and him ina prehistorical white society and I bet they still favor him over me, changing his poopy diapers and shit.

I know 'fuck me eyes' when I see 'em! That bitch looks him up and down with sexual love in her face.

White women are just ... weird.

in a few years this will be the mandatory household in the west

She's fucking him for sure, cucktales household.

Women want brain dead Chad's, he'll never leave, dick on tap. Out in public he can look normal from afar & she can be happy inside her mind; holding hands walking down the street with him & other foids will look at him wanting some fuck from Tyrone; not realising he's Spastacus maximus.

Last edited:

Just look at the way his sister looks at him. Look at how close they are. You just KNOW. And she wants to take guardianship of him. So she can have that BBC on tap. Foids would rather be with a mentally retarded Tyrone than with you.

The father looks like the stereotypical cuck, and JFL at 8:30. The mother laughs because she knows what he does for 10 bucks.

And when he's asked what his sister has taught him at the end. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The guy interviewing them knows something's fishy between them.

Of course there would be the incel brother who is also interviewed for a minute and he's obviously uncomfortable, doesn't like Tyrone and hates the degeneracy that's going on in his house.

You csn't make this shit up.

LOL the incel brother looks like your profile pic.

Just be Black theory is legit

BBCcels are volcels

Lol saw this posted a few days ago. There is a lot more going on there between the sister and him than just a casual sibling relationship.

Just listen to the way she talks about him "he's my number one guy in my life" "he's always been my guy" "he's gonna stay in my life forever". Most women dont even talk about their own husbands like that.

Then her body language speaks volumes too. To her she basically won the lottery with a live in BBC who can't resist.

i'm black
time to dive head first into concrete
who said retardmaxxing doesn't pay off?
see you later losers

how can only white aryan men have Jewdar? OP can't possibly be this dumb. anyways, good. the more jews who lose their ethnic identity the better. less kikes. now for the ones who try to hit on our women, I think we should just start gunning down MUH DIKs. because its the future kikes want. to make the whole world blacked. Africans. the only continent to produce the least amount of human progress. oy vey.

He's fucking her brains out, that's for sure.

Damn tard tyrone is getting tag team by the mother and daughter while the father is filming and jerking off while crying. Lmao, the incel brother probably in his room trying to drown out the wild animal noise playing WoW. That family is all kinds of fucked up.

how can only white aryan men have Jewdar? OP can't possibly be this dumb. anyways, good. the more jews who lose their ethnic identity the better. less kikes. now for the ones who try to hit on our women, I think we should just start gunning down MUH DIKs. because its the future kikes want. to make the whole world blacked. Africans. the only continent to produce the least amount of human progress. oy vey.
>muh jews
>we wuz aryan
nazi larpers are cancer

this proves that mentalcels are the biggest larpers to ever exist
a literal vegetable is getting laid
explain yourselves

Last edited:
The brother is really uncomfortable in that situation, I really don't understand how he can resist going ER. Also the father seems in great distress. Femoids do disgraceful things to their own family for Chad's dick.

100% she has fucked that guy.

all the comments on the video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: 100000% sure that the whore sister sucked off that BBC. and the brother looked angry as fuck in the video. hes incel for sure, he looks like the incel icon:incel::incel::incel::incel: with a beard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy truly is KANGZ. He can barely function and bitches are molesting him.

@13k

Are blacks even ethnic at his point snigga

Females would rather fuck some retarded nigger than us :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: now imagine that retarded BBC pounding her pussy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

lmao the incel brother should have said that his sister was molesting Tyrone.
Lmfao, it would have been a brick through the window of what was meant to be a heart-warming scene.

forget thugmaxxing, just retardmax. Smash your head in the concrete over and over until you lose all your IQ points.

>muh jews
>we wuz aryan
nazi larpers are cancer

this proves that mentalcels are the biggest larpers to ever exist
a literal vegetable is getting laid
explain yourselves

the brother looks like a total cuck to me tbh.

And that's not a joke, mother and sister 1000% fucks this nigtard, I'm sure he can't even wash himself so someone should clean that BBC