Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Family arrives back in the UK from holiday and discovers two Male in their roof rack.

The lack of punches is really annoying me
Edit: also diversity is our strength and if they were to punch them BLM wouldve gone apeshit :feelsclown:
Edit2: notice how the nice guy who was just talking to them instead of throwing fists is literally a :soy: and i can't believe that they let them get away with it just like that... nuke the west.

Last edited:
@ShySaxon over

BASED JOGGERS

LMAOOO
Edit: also diversity is our strength and if they were to punch them BLM wouldve gone apeshit :feelsclown:
Edit2: notice how the nice guy who was just talking to them instead of throwing fists is literally a :soy: and i can't believe that they let them get away with it just like that... nuke the west.
I knew the UK was a buncha pussies but I didn’t know it was this bad :lul:

All I see are Chads and Tyrones bitching at each other, nothing to do with incels.

Why do you want to throw punches when it isn't necessary?

wait am i missing something? did they just illegally immigrate that way or am i retarded? @Diocel who the fuck needs a boat ?
you better be sarcastic otherwise :soy: :banhammer:

jfl greycels trying to decide who gets banned and who doesn't
I wonder where being conservative and non violent took you my guy, my guesses, not so far since you are here rotting with the rest of us. Any sane human being wouldve beat the shit out of them, if you choose not to i am sorry but you are a :soy:

The foid behind the camera is so annoying holy shit. Joggers didn’t even instigate a fight or have any fucking weapons on them, they were calm af like nothing happened and literally didn’t say a word and she still shit herself :lul: and they think they’re stronger than men jfl
I wonder where being conservative and non violent took you my guy, my guesses, not so far since you are here rotting with the rest of us. Any sane human being wouldve beat the shit out of them, if you choose not to i am sorry but you are a :soy:
B a s e d

And being violent would help me ascend? :feelskek:

You know what the funny thing is? This happened in France. They crawled into the roof box in Calais in order to get to the UK and got on a vehicle that had just arrived instead. So these folks lost all their belongings and they ended up a hundred miles from Calais. Joggers aren't the smartest.

what if im a manlet framelet with such crappy joints i would lose a fight to a 120-pound foid?
Bruce Leemaxx, he was a turbomanlet framelet as well

Inject T and do roids

Could have been worse, tbh.

I would not have antagonized these migrants, personally. You never know what they could have done. Just tell them to get the hell out of there ASAP and inform the border police.

The foid behind the camera is so annoying holy shit. Joggers didn’t even instigate a fight or have any fucking weapons on them, they were calm af like nothing happened and literally didn’t say a word and she still shit herself :lul: and they think they’re stronger than men jfl

B a s e d
You know what the funny thing is? This happened in France. They crawled into the roof box in Calais in order to get to the UK and got on a vehicle that had just arrived instead. So these folks lost all their belongings and they ended up a hundred miles from Calais. Joggers aren't the smartest.
"joggers"? is that what this type of thing is?

Bruce Leemaxx, he was a turbomanlet framelet as well

Inject T and do roids

He was a manlet framelet but was naturally predisposed to build muscle

not everyone can do one-finger pushups jfl

How do you not know lol

He was a manlet framelet but was naturally predisposed to build muscle

not everyone can do one-finger pushups jfl
Maybe you can kpopmaxx :forcedsmile:

How do you not know lol

im surprised @Personalityinkwell doesn't know lol
Maybe you can kpopmaxx :forcedsmile:

no they want 6'2 changs with perfect skin

I knew the UK was a buncha pussies but I didn’t know it was this bad :lul:
Tbhngl. The UK is such a fucking soft shithole and it’s being overrun with no resistance. Atleast they aren’t speaking german bro and they beat the evil Nazis!

Omg fucking soys low t retards deserved it

If that happened to my family they'd get fucking banged

If he had punched the immigrants the entire world would've branded him a racist and he'd probably get arrested by French police :feelsclown:

Tbhngl. The UK is such a fucking soft shithole and it’s being overrun with no resistance. Atleast they aren’t speaking german bro and they beat the evil Nazis!
They would’ve looked like this if the nazis won rather than the subhumans they are now
Bundesarchiv_Bild_119-5592-14A,_Gruppe_von_HJ-Jungen.jpg

English ppl talk a good game but in reality are massive pussies, thank generations of subjugation to the elite for that, truly the golden retriever of races.
All I see are Chads and Tyrones bitching at each other, nothing to do with incels.

If it was race reversal two white guys would be laying there curb stomped or full of holes.
wait am i missing something? did they just illegally immigrate that way or am i retarded? @Diocel who the fuck needs a boat ?

you better be sarcastic otherwise :soy: :banhammer:
Yeah, they hid in their over in France then came across on a ferry (boat) or euro tunnel then get out this side & nothing is done as it's the Unhinged Cuckdom.
Oh they didn't even get to their destination? Hahaha.

Last edited:
Memes are true.
They literally just let them slither away. Wtf, I would have at least gotten some punches in just to feel better for my shit getting tossed. Over for Euro Mayos

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH BAAAASED

Just sleep in a roof rack theory