Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Family Gathering

• Thread starter Hentai-Connoisseur
  • Start date
Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
So my younger cousin celebrated his birthday (I think it was his 18th). He has a gf of course but thats besides the point.
He maybe celebrated with friends before or afterwards but this was more a less for family members. I wanted to share some things I experienced there.

First of all one funny thing, I get mocked and ridiculed bc I do sports, im not even very buff but constantly I get shit on by my uncle, aunt, parent generation
(or older) for not wanting to look like a weak fag, like they are. My parents did this shit and this time it was my uncle,
its always the same bs like why do you wanna look like that, whats the point, you know you gonna die anyways,
it will look very bad when you are old, why do you want to be strong anyways etc etc it makes me furious.

Anyways I knew that my female cousins are sluts but I get disgusted everytime I hear the details nonetheless.
They felt the need to discuss all of their relationships and basically all the guys they had sex with.
I felt very uncomfortable and even If I had a gf I would still think that in that envirmoment it was very inappropriate.
This shit just fucking baffeled me. They are underage of course or around 18. One of them talks proudly about how many dirty foreigners pounded her.
(she once asked me on another day whats up with my situation if Im gay or smth after talking about her previous relationship:feelspuke:).
My other younger cousin (that also has a gf of course but thats besides the point) wanted to smoke so we got outside together and talked a bit.
I was invited by the foreigner loving slut to come to her 18th birthday but I didnt went bc my incel intuition told me not to go
(I was on the 18th bithday of my smoking cousin and it was complete gay ass shit, a girls 18th would be even worse and I knew that).
Bc I didnt go I got bashed by her and my family (of course). My smoking cousin told me that it was a real cringefest,
there was a guy that bc he cheated or some shit I dont know many girls didnt like him. But one of the girls made out with him
(I think one of my female cousins if I remember correctly) and the girls felt betrayed and lost their shit, total drama.
My cousin told me some of them literally fucking cried bc of that (we both had to lough). whats up with girls always crying on parties anyway its fucking annoying.
(he told me that) his now gf said how slutty or smth it is to instantly make out with a guy you just met. And than she made out with my smoking cousin a hour later. You cant make this shit up wtf. I also like how girls always fall for looks and than are so surprised
that a guy that is attractive that they just met can be an asshole and than cry. meanwhile my smoking cousin picks those girls up
and I cant recall him once crying or even saying smth bc of that bc he isnt retarded like females and actually understands what hes getting himself into.
They said I missed out on a lot. I said from what I heared I didnt. Also my foreigner loving slut female cousin talked about some very tall guys there
(over 2m). a whole friend group of them. Miss me with this shit Im not going to get heightmogged by giants as a fucking selfconciouss manlet.
And than my family wonders why I want to have less and less to do with them :feelsree:
(I also need to man(let) up more and tell these hoes to shut their cumslurping mouths, Im currently working on that)

(I hope the text formation is not too cancer inducing)

Just cut ties, fuck family.

The boomers are just jealous that you look fit, btw your smoking cousin seem like a nice guy from what I have read so far.

Thank G-d I have almost no family.
I have one sister, aged 69, married 45 years.
Four cousins, all over 65, all married 40+ years.

Last edited:
its always the same bs like why do you wanna look like that, whats the point, you know you gonna die anyways

They want to look down on you, they want to look down on your achievements.

They felt the need to discuss all of their relationships and basically all the guys they had sex with.

But nobody will look down on that. Just lol, they will look down on a man who is working out, but whoring around is legit to them.

btw your smoking cousin seem like a nice guy from what I have read so far.

maybe, hes the the family member thats closest to me as smth I would call a friend but he turns more into a chad like creature from his behavior and we do less and less together :feelscry:, why do you think that though?

god damn that is some vintage cho fuek, idk how i would've handled my emotions, at least i have no family members around my age and i hardly ever see them anyway
Just cut ties

god damn that is some vintage cho fuek, idk how i would've handled my emotions, at least i have no family members around my age and i hardly ever see them anyway
yeah bro its so weird, seeing my younger family members that were equal to me when we were all very young rising up, getting gfs and shit. cant wait till they and my friends get kids and marry and Im still a virgin loser. :feelsrope: pure suifuel

(also all the male (even the way younger ones) cousins surpassed me in height and the female ones got around my level, it makes me puke :feelspuke: )

Last edited:
seeing my younger family members that were equal to me when we were all very young rising up, getting gfs and shit
this is so brutal for me, they use to look up to me but now think im a total wierdo lose who they never even acknowledge my existence, puberty ruins everything :feelsrope:

I wish someone cared to ask me. I'm sorry for your frustration, but I keep hearing about incels who are surrounded by sex in some form or another. People are talking about it, people are asking about it, it's been my goal for a couple years now to find a social circle like this.

My relatives tell me how Im not getting a gf that I am "handsome", I fucking hate it.

I wish someone cared to ask me. I'm sorry for your frustration, but I keep hearing about incels who are surrounded by sex in some form or another. People are talking about it, people are asking about it, it's been my goal for a couple years now to find a social circle like this.
why? I didnt find this social circle I was born into it wuhuu. Whats so great about someone asking out of boredom or to look down on you whats up with your relationships only to tell them that you are a virgin loser. Or you lie and they probably wont believe you and realize that you LARP, for obvious reasons. So you want that people around you talk about how many people they fucked how great it is and get very specific about it? In person? While you are an Incel?

When your female cousin asked if you're gay, you should have told her to hook you up with one of her friends. (srs) On another note, be grateful you have family that actually invites you out and what not.

try to get your cousins to quit race mixing

When your female cousin asked if you're gay, you should have told her to hook you up with one of her friends. (srs) On another note, be grateful you have family that actually invites you out and what not.
  1. Nobody wants me, especially not her slutty stacie friends
  2. Im very grateful to sit there (often alone maybe talk a bit with one or two guys), get mogged into the abyss, get pissed off at everything they say bc it just reminds me of my subhumanity and than come home and feel like I just got thrown into a meatgrinder

why? I didnt find this social circle I was born into it wuhuu. Whats so great about someone asking out of boredom or to look down on you whats up with your relationships only to tell them that you are a virgin loser. Or you lie and they probably wont believe you and realize that you LARP, for obvious reasons. So you want that people around you talk about how many people they fucked how great it is and get very specific about it? In person? While you are an Incel?

Yes, I want that. I want ALL of that.

1. Nobody wants me, especially not her slutty stacie friends
  2. Im very grateful to sit there (often alone maybe talk a bit with one or two guys), get mogged into the abyss, get pissed off at everything they say bc it just reminds me of my subhumanity and than come home and feel like I just got thrown into a meatgrinder
That's the point, then you will prove to her that A. you're not gay and B. that's why you can't get a girlfriend. Secondly, the alternative to that is having no one at all who gives a shit about you. I live that reality and let me tell you, it's not a good one.

Yes, I want that. I want ALL of that.
I wish I could give you that. Just go in a club than, nobody will ask you about anything but you can hear people talk abou sex :feelskek:

That's the point, then you will prove to her that A. you're not gay and B. that's why you can't get a girlfriend. Secondly, the alternative to that is having no one at all who gives a shit about you. I live that reality and let me tell you, it's not a good one.
yeah Im sorry its just very hard to appreciate it bc its so strongly mixed with overwhelmingly bad stuff
What race are you? Filipino?
WTF no :feelskek: Im white as freshly fallen snow. Caucasian/ European (manlet master race)

I wish I could give you that. Just go in a club than, nobody will ask you about anything but you can hear people talk abou sex :feelskek:

I've been to clubs, it's just friends from work coming by after work to bitch about work.

Good thing most of my extended family live far away from me

I don't get how your relatives are okay with their daughters talking about having sex but I guess modern white people lack any sort of morals, they seem so alien to me sometimes.

I've been to clubs
me too. but I hate clubs :feelspuke: my parents always tell me to go to our village club to get drunk and get grills :feelsrope:
So what kind of foreigners does your cousin like? What race? Blacks? Tyrones?
Im scared to know tbh and Idgaf but they always have foreign, weird names like some arabic spanish shit. Ive seen one of them I think, he was in that category and she seem to like that

maybe, hes the the family member thats closest to me as smth I would call a friend but he turns more into a chad like creature from his behavior and we do less and less together :feelscry:, why do you think that though?
Because he seems to agree with you and treat you okaysh from your story.

Ask him to help you with the girls tbh.
xd I dont think theres anything he can do, except if he can tell me how I can become as tall as he is, super low inhib like him and how I can get rid of my abyssmal acne and acnescars