Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Family members friends depressed the fuck out of me on New year's.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They are all about 3-5 years younger than me and they were already nonstop talking about who's dating who, NT mogged me to Oblivion, experience mogged me to Oblivion. Half of them lost virginity at around 13-14 according to my sister. It was just depressing to see how over it is for us, people who were losing their virginity in middle school/early high school and have dozens since on top of that showed endless signs of disinterest to top it off.

Felt like an absolute fucking loser to get mogged so brutally by these 19 year olds pretty much.

I don't have a family (besides my mom) so I avoid those types of situation. Drawback is I don't have a family.

Did they ask you about your dating life? Or do they already know there's no point in asking you.

sad when younger people mog you
fun fact they are still in teen years so they have to experience so many things

sad when younger people mog you
fun fact they are still in teen years so they have to experience so many things
It's brutal when 14yr old hold hands and kiss on the bus in front of you. Here you are getting old, never having experienced ANYTHING and you can see what a normal teenage life looks like.

I don't have a family (besides my mom) so I avoid those types of situation. Drawback is I don't have a family.

Did they ask you about your dating life? Or do they already know there's no point in asking you.
They didn't ask anything. It was so depressing, like they know not to even ask about it. I'm basically a dickless dog. The least I could do was not carry their shit around for them when they whines about how heavy something was while looking at me

@LastGerman they also all have cars and driver's licenses. Just saying.

They didn't ask anything. It was so depressing, like they know not to even ask about it.
That's how it's always been for me around classmates. At least they don't embarrass you.

This one time everyone was talking about their gf or ex, they would ask everyone and I was nervous af, thinking about what kind of bs I should say. Thankfully they didn't ask you anything.

Did your parents ever ask you anything though? Hey ionlycopenow, when are you getting a girlfriend

They didn't ask anything. It was so depressing, like they know not to even ask about it.

My fucking Grandma asked last year. Fucking Cunt. Didn't see extended family at all during Thanksgiving or Christmas this year. Thank God. Fuck them

That's how it's always been for me around classmates. At least they don't embarrass you.

This one time everyone was talking about their gf or ex, they would ask everyone and I was nervous af, thinking about what kind of bs I should say. Thankfully they didn't ask you anything.

Did your parents ever ask you anything though? Hey ionlycopenow, when are you getting a girlfriend
Parents don't either. I think they know it's over, that or they are very low IQ and think that a relationship is a "waste of time" and should be studying or something instead . What a joke

endless signs of disinterest to top it off.
this is what the real world looks like since the late 90s, kids acting exactly like adults and immediately turning away from people who aren't very successful in their career, love life, etc

Just walking down the street with anxiety seeing others in groups & you're always alone struggling with aspects of life the majority take for granted. That's enough to cement that you're a subhuman.

Just walking down the street with anxiety seeing others in groups & you're always alone struggling with aspects of life the majority take for granted. That's enough to cement that you're a subhuman.
they are laughing at you too. Don't forget that either.

this is what the real world looks like since the late 90s, kids acting exactly like adults and immediately turning away from people who aren't very successful in their career, love life, etc

Brutal, guys see your ugliness and immediately think "his friendship will bring me nothing, fuck him"

Brutal, guys see your ugliness and immediately think "his friendship will bring me nothing, fuck him"
you can just lie about getting bitches and money, like everyone else, so long as you remember to do that given how rare it is to be able to genuinely socialize with someone now

They just talked about all these relationships, blackpills in between there (every relationship they mentioned, they said the guy was probably cheating and was always hitting up girls). "Omg why is Emily still with tyler? everyone knows he cheats on her every week" and shit like that. They didn't even bother asking me anything because they can just tell I'm exempt from any love or affection and it doesn't matter.
you can just lie about getting bitches and money, like everyone else, so long as you remember to do that given how rare it is to be able to genuinely socialize with someone now
It's over in person, but ten times more over online.

i just avoided my family, i dont treat holidays differently than any other day

Also: as usual, the very slutty Becky friends were getting DMs every 3 seconds and talking about getting cat called as a normal occurrence.

@LastGerman they also all have cars and driver's licenses. Just saying.

Of course they have. Once again I am being emasculated by females. @rightfulcel

They just talked about all these relationships, blackpills in between there (every relationship they mentioned, they said the guy was probably cheating and was always hitting up girls). "Omg why is Emily still with tyler? everyone knows he cheats on her every week" and shit like that. They didn't even bother asking me anything because they can just tell I'm exempt from any love or affection and it doesn't matter.

It's over in person, but ten times more over online.
rofl, about the online thing, I made a friend last year that left town since, and we hung out for a bit and the normies were constantly talking shit about what they saw online, like their friends going on trips overseas and bragging about it even though they couldn't afford more than one trip a year or so.
it was obvious that's the whole point of social media, to have that window open into your life so that people can cut through your bullshit and know what your life is really like, it's brutal.
as soon as he left I don't have a single link left with any of those people since I'm not on FB, and not being on FB prevents me from utterly embarassing myself with that type of gossip going around, so it's over.

:feelsseriously:
rofl, about the online thing, I made a friend last year that left town since, and we hung out for a bit and the normies were constantly talking shit about what they saw online, like their friends going on trips overseas and bragging about it even though they couldn't afford more than one trip a year or so.
it was obvious that's the whole point of social media, to have that window open into your life so that people can cut through your bullshit and know what your life is really like, it's brutal.
as soon as he left I don't have a single link left with any of those people since I'm not on FB, and not being on FB prevents me from utterly embarassing myself with that type of gossip going around, so it's over.
I think not being on Instagram/Facebook puts you on a watchlist too.

Last edited:
Oh no this is gonna be me in a few years.

I can’t imagine having a social media where people could see a photo of me. I’ve removed all the mirrors from my house so I don’t have to see my face, why would I want photos of my subhuman face on the internet for any and all to laugh at and mock?

My hobbies include laying in bed on my laptop and sleeping, I have zero friends and I might have 1 or 2 photos taken of me a year, under protest. My Facebook would be a handful of shitty selfies, while my peers all have group photos with dozens of friends, photos of trips they took and photos from parties and fun hobbies that they do. I just LDAR.

They driver licenser pill is not real bruh :soy: :soy: :soy:

Imagine, they are all younger, have a decent life. They went out, talking and partying, driving through the night on New Year's Eve.

I can’t imagine having a social media where people could see a photo of me. I’ve removed all the mirrors from my house so I don’t have to see my face, why would I want photos of my subhuman face on the internet for any and all to laugh at and mock?

My hobbies include laying in bed on my laptop and sleeping, I have zero friends and I might have 1 or 2 photos taken of me a year, under protest. My Facebook would be a handful of shitty selfies, while my peers all have group photos with dozens of friends, photos of trips they took and photos from parties and fun hobbies that they do. I just LDAR.
this is what happens if you're born male in a technologically advanced society

the female version of this, well you can just go look for it on social media, the lone home selfies taken by her are "cool" and "muh kween", and no matter how bored she is taking selfies at home or in the yard, she still has a boyfriend and an ex giving her attention.

Half of them lost virginity at around 13-14 according to my sister.
Have you talked to your sister about how you would love to experience sex with a girl you cared about, OP?

If you are trying to remain stoic to impress your sister so she'll think of you as a Chad and fuck you on that basis, you've got to up your game and lift.

Otherwise, may as well try being emotionally vulnerable and see is she offers you some empathic pity-sex.

Physically is your sister attractive?

Have you talked to your sister about how you would love to experience sex with a girl you cared about, OP?

If you are trying to remain stoic to impress your sister so she'll think of you as a Chad and fuck you on that basis, you've got to up your game and lift.

Otherwise, may as well try being emotionally vulnerable and see is she offers you some empathic pity-sex.

Physically is your sister attractive?
She just called me an incel for refusing to be a doormat with her slut friends for nothing in return, the shit is absolutely useless to bother with.

Yes I lift too. That doesn't do fucking shit. And I don't want to fuck my sister dude. and yes she is very unattractive , ffs even I look better than her, but still obviously has legions of orbitters

I don't want to fuck my sister dude. and yes she is very unattractive ,
ffs even I look better than her, but still obviously has legions of orbitters
Could you find online a picture of a woman who you would say has roughly the same attractiveness rating of her and post it? Obviously you shouldn't post a pic of your actual sister for privacy reasons.

Could you find online a picture of a woman who you would say has roughly the same attractiveness rating of her and post it? Obviously you shouldn't post a pic of your actual sister for privacy reasons.
I won't, but just know she looks ALOT like my dad and he is a 2/10.

Brutal, nothing can fix your lack of sexual expierences during middle school and high school. There is no going back in time. No redemption from your wasted life. If you didn't expierence teenage love it's beyond over, you are forever stuck behind people who did.

What would you estimate her body fat % to be?
20%-23%. She is fat as fuck and never stops eating. Just bitches to me about how much she eats then keeps eating

Im half a foot taller than her and do cardio on top of gym and still eat less than her

20%-25%. She is fat as fuck and never stops eating.
That isn't high BF for a foid.
3x3

Are you sure you're estimating correctly?

I know I'd personally fuck the first 5 examples.

Not sure how accurate this chart is though because 36-40 looks thinner than 30-35 which looks thinner than 27-29 to me...

and 18-20 looks identical to 21-23 except it has a tan.

That isn't high BF for a foid.
View attachment 184074
Are you sure you're estimating correctly?

I know I'd personally fuck the first 5 examples.

Not sure how accurate this chart is though because 36-40 looks thinner than 30-35 which looks thinner than 27-29 to me...

and 18-20 looks identical to 21-23 except it has a tan.
Just because women live on tutorial mode and can be any bf% below 50% and still look good, doesn't mean they aren't fat as fuck and out of shape.

Look at what 20-30 bf% looks on a man. Horrible. Because it's being fat. On both genders.

Look at what 20-30 bf% looks on a man
You said 20-25 though, not 30.

Pulling up some random images...
body-fat-percentage-men-1-600x199.jpg

I would say 20% still looks fine, but 25% is definitely where it starts to go south.

Foids tend to absorb 5% extra fat and look the same, so I don't mind tolerating that. So 25% might be fine on them.

Of course I'm used to walking around landwhales who are 40/50+ so my low standards could be shaped by that.

One thing you need to keep in mind here is that men look worse with higher % because they have a higher baseline weight due to their higher muscle.

For a guy who weighs 200 pounds, gaining 10% fat is 20 pounds.
For a girl who weights 100 pounds, gaining 10% fat is 10 pounds.
For a guy and girl who are same height but have different base muscle weight, that means the % represents different fat quantities.

That's why I'm thinking maybe "pounds of fat per inch" (of height) might be a better ratio than % of weight.

You said 20-25 though, not 30.

Pulling up some random images...
body-fat-percentage-men-1-600x199.jpg

I would say 20% still looks fine, but 25% is definitely where it starts to go south.

Foids tend to absorb 5% extra fat and look the same, so I don't mind tolerating that. So 25% might be fine on them.
20% bf is fat

20% bf is fat
It's subjective. Fat's a noun, we all got adipose in us, but none of us are entirely that thing. We all got fatty cells, we are all fatty in that we have fat...

FATSO could be a term we use to describe HIGH-fat guys, but I don't see why to draw the line at 20 instead of 25.

I like teens though so I guess I could aim at a reasonable 13-19% purely for semantic reasons and stop being such a pentaphile.

It's subjective. Fat's a noun, we all got adipose in us, but none of us are entirely that thing. We all got fatty cells, we are all fatty in that we have fat...

FATSO could be a term we use to describe HIGH-fat guys, but I don't see why to draw the line at 20 instead of 25.

I like teens though so I guess I could aim at a reasonable 13-19% purely for semantic reasons and stop being such a pentaphile.
this isn't debatable, 20% bf on a male is fat, 25%+ is obese

this isn't debatable, 20% bf on a male is fat, 25%+ is obese
the term obese isn't define by % at all, it's defined by BMI which doesn't care whether your weight is fat or muscle. 5% BF body builders have been technically obese while skinnyfat dadbods can avoid it.

"Fat" should be a noun, not an adjective.
"Fatty" is an adjective, but useless on its own (everyone has fat)
"Fattier" is a better adjective since it conveys relative amounts of fat, but is useless without a baseline of comparison.
"supra-average-fattiness" (SAF) could be useful but given that averages fluctuate it doesn't do well to describe an impartial state of comparison.

I want some ideas from you. Show me your intellect IOCN. Let's come up with smart words here.

"supra-healthy-excess-fattiness" (SHEF) might be better, but it doesn't establish what we consider "healthy" to be.

So if you want to accept 19% as okay, how about we just go on that basis?

"Above Teens Fat Amount' = ATFA ?
"Fat Amount In Teens" = FAIT ?
"Preteen Amount Of Fat" = PAOF ?

We should be inventing acronyms here, informative acronyms.

AFTA = 20%+
FAIT = 13-19% BF
POAF = 1-12% BF

Aftas and Faits and Poafs

the term obese isn't define by % at all, it's defined by BMI which doesn't care whether your weight is fat or muscle. 5% BF body builders have been technically obese while skinnyfat dadbods can avoid it.

"Fat" should be a noun, not an adjective.
"Fatty" is an adjective, but useless on its own (everyone has fat)
"Fattier" is a better adjective since it conveys relative amounts of fat, but is useless without a baseline of comparison.
"supra-average-fattiness" (SAF) could be useful but given that averages fluctuate it doesn't do well to describe an impartial state of comparison.

I want some ideas from you. Show me your intellect IOCN. Let's come up with smart words here.

"supra-healthy-excess-fattiness" (SHEF) might be better, but it doesn't establish what we consider "healthy" to be.

So if you want to accept 19% as okay, how about we just go on that basis?

"Fat Amount In Teens" = FAIT ?
"Preteen Amount Of Fat" = PAOF ?

We should be inventing acronyms here, informative acronyms.

FAIT = 13-19% BF
POAF = 1-12% BF

Faities and Poafies
BMI is an incredibly retarded way to measure obesity. It doesn't account for alot of variables.

BMI is an incredibly retarded way to measure obesity. It doesn't account for alot of variables.
I completely agree with you, but that's it's accepted medical definition.

So we should invent terms other than obese to describe measuring it by other criteria.

Respond to my other ideas!

I completely agree with you, but that's it's accepted medical definition.

So we should invent terms other than obese to describe measuring it by other criteria.

Respond to my other ideas!
man, if I'm being honest there is nothing wrong with just fat/obese/lean. Those are really three divide categories that put it most simply

there is nothing wrong with just fat/obese/lean.
Those are really three divide categories that put it most simply
I don't like "fat" as an adjective because it's a noun. I hate how so many works get used different ways like that.

It's also why I hate "skinny": the super-obese people have the most skin.

I don't like "fat" as an adjective because it's a noun. I hate how so many works get used different ways like that.

It's also why I hate "skinny": the super-obese people have the most skin.
Because normshits are retarded ans confuse being skinny with simply having low muscle/bad frame.

Because normshits are retarded ans confuse being skinny with simply having low muscle/bad frame.
The term 'skinny' is just silly. I guess it's derived from something like "there's just skin on your bones, no muscle and no fat".

So I guess in a sense you are higher % skin.

But in terms of net amount of skin, you still have less skin.