Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Famous Asian roasties are roping

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
It's been a good week. The wall claimed 2 actresses this week.

I think the bluepill is killing them. One is due to bullying.

Why the fuck did they both die at specifically age 36 only a few days apart?

This seems off

584871d2e4e6f86ab5c3359e

Probably just be a coincidence. They lived in different countries and speak different languages.

It’s weird. Like they are rich, famous and good looking why would they kill themselves. I’m poor, ugly nobody who have to humiliate himself to make a living and I’m still going strong.

I wonder how many surgeries the first chick had

Chad never commits

These foids never learn
It’s weird. Like they are rich, famous and good looking why would they kill themselves. I’m poor, ugly nobody who have to humiliate himself to make a living and I’m still going strong.

They wanted Chad to commit and he wouldn't

When people on tutorial mode kill themselves it really shows life isn't worth living at all for people like us

Imagine losing on tutorial mode :feelskek:

Foids really are more retarded than animals. You literally lost on tutorial mode with admin privileges

An Asian Female pro wrestler roped a few months back.

It’s weird. Like they are rich, famous and good looking why would they kill themselves.
Hypergamy makes foids programmed to always want more regardless of what they have. And when society gives them absolutely everything (including nice breast impants, fame, wealth, millions of drooling ricecel fans) they still want more. Because they are unconscious NPC's their programming cannot be modified and so their expectations eventually exceed the ability of any men to meet, not even ricecel billionaires and famous Changs. At this point the NPC self-terminates.

by 36, they're basically worthless dogshit to chad, and their ride on the cock carousel is getting unsatisfying really fast.
their whole life have been revolving around riding good dick, and when their access to chad dries up, life get's meaningless

:feelskek:

They’d rather sui than fuck a ricecel:feelsbadman:
this is actually the correct answer tbh.

noodles will ACTIVELY try to deny ricecels SEX. i bet they even mutilated their own bodies to deny necro rape by ricecels, kek.

Because happiness comes from obeying God, not being a roastie Kpop whore.

EcGJ1aZXsAQhq7U

Women in their mid 30's typically get 30-50% less men orbiting them compared to their 22yo selves.

Dropping from 1000 orbiters a month on social media to 500 will push some women over the edge.

:feelskek:

They’d rather sui than fuck a ricecel:feelsbadman:
You are absolutely right, and it's biological.

I've said this before, and I'll said it again. The female's ENTIRE EXISTENCE revolves around selecting the best male genes. This is why they love being raped by chad, but commit suicide if raped by an incel. A women values Chad's cum more than her own life, hence why they will stay with him even if he beats/kills them. Inversely, a woman hates Billy's cum so much, she would sooner die than ever give him the opportunity to breed using her womb to pass on his incel genes. I cannot emphasis enough how much of a brutal truthpill this is. ALL women hate, loath, and despise to their very core, to their very soul, the idea of being impregnated by an incel, they would sooner get gangraped by multiple ethnic chads before that EVER gave Billy a chance.

This is in short why women must be property. They love denying LVM the opportunity to breed. This is why noodlewhores love white men so much. I guarantee you if Europeans tried to colonize Japan, and actually succeeded, noodlewhores would bend over and do it with smile. There is nothing more a noodlewhore loves more than denying a Ricecel and having hapa babies

Celebrate good times come on!:feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic:

You are absolutely right, and it's biological.

I've said this before, and I'll said it again. The female's ENTIRE EXISTENCE revolves around selecting the best male genes. This is why they love being raped by chad, but commit suicide if raped by an incel. A women values Chad's cum more than her own life, hence why they will stay with him even if he beats/kills them. Inversely, a woman hates Billy's cum so much, she would sooner die than ever give him the opportunity to breed using her womb to pass on his incel genes. I cannot emphasis enough how much of a brutal truthpill this is. ALL women hate, loath, and despise to their very core, to their very soul, the idea of being impregnated by an incel, they would sooner get gangraped by multiple ethnic chads before that EVER gave Billy a chance.

This is in short why women must be property. They love denying LVM the opportunity to breed. This is why noodlewhores love white men so much. I guarantee you if Europeans tried to colonize Japan, and actually succeeded, noodlewhores would bend over and do it with smile. There is nothing more a noodlewhore loves more than denying a Ricecel and having hapa babies

Interdasting. So women attract more betas when they hit mid 30's and that's enough to drive some to suicide?

I guess some low-level males develop a sexual strategy not to target prime age women, but maturer women of declining reproductive capacity. Could be true.

The more she could attract Chad in her 20's, the more prone she is to suicide when that attention from Chad drops off a bit (or sharply) and Billy betas come sniffing?

rule number 1 concerning female suicide: 99.9% of them were because they couldn't get or keep chad.

Interdasting. So women attract more betas when they hit mid 30's and that's enough to drive some to suicide?

I guess some low-level males develop a sexual strategy not to target prime age women, but maturer women of declining reproductive capacity. Could be true.

The more she could attract Chad in her 20's, the more prone she is to suicide when that attention from Chad drops off a bit (or sharply) and Billy betas come sniffing?
No, this refers to all fertile women. Even little girls with no experience will be repulsed by an ugly male while giggling with an attractive male. The female's biological function is to ward off LVM, which is why LVM would often rape/enslave/arrange marriagemaxx as a means of reproducing.
rule number 1 concerning female suicide: 99.9% of them were because they couldn't get or keep chad.
Or they were raped by a non-Chad

Hypergamy is so high that they rather killed themselves than settle for a sub-9 male. Apparently for those foids the disgust of living with a normal rice is worst than death.

Shes got nice full natural tits. Rare for a noodlewhore.

Looks likes she surgery maxxed too as the natural facial features of kimchi whores are extremely ugly.

Last edited:
Listen everyone, every foid whore deep down wants a kid or at least doesn’t want to be along when they’re used up and unattractive. Apparently women aged between 40 and to 50 use the most antidepressants the wall ain’t a cope

Ricefuel for lifecels

Fantastic news. Utterly wonderful.

no more chang/chad cock

Suicide is less stigmatized in Asian cultures or so I've heard tbh
That could be why some people in other cultures don't commit suicide as often because they are socialized to find it weak and taking the easy way out whereas other cultures are more accepting of the choice.

Women in their mid 30's typically get 30-50% less men orbiting them compared to their 22yo selves.

Dropping from 1000 orbiters a month on social media to 500 will push some women over the edge.
Brutal OrbiterPill ngl.
I hope the number of orbiting bluepillers dont drop below 1000 on here, i may fall into a deep funk and od on potato chips or sumting of that nature.

They have weak will

20200914_ohinhye_pinterest.jpg

She cockblocked Incels like this, good that this bitch hit the ground.

Hypergamy makes foids programmed to always want more regardless of what they have. And when society gives them absolutely everything (including nice breast impants, fame, wealth, millions of drooling ricecel fans) they still want more. Because they are unconscious NPC's their programming cannot be modified and so their expectations eventually exceed the ability of any men to meet, not even ricecel billionaires and famous Changs. At this point the NPC self-terminates.
There's nothing better to get, they've reached the summit & don't wanna come back down gracefully so they leap.

Hypergamy is so high that they rather killed themselves than settle for a sub-9 male. Apparently for those foids the disgust of living with a normal rice is worst than death.
Noodlewhores unironically want their race wiped out through all rice men being killed and them being taken as concubines. Japanese women SEETHE daily knowing they are the few lands never colonized by whites.

On top of that they're also FEMALES which means just be exist mode

This seems off
They started to hit the wall and men didnt give them attention 24/7
Instead men gave them attention 23/7 and it wasn't enough for them
full

nothing of value was lost

They should both be taxidermied and put on display somewhere.
They belong in a museum.

“Only optimists commit suicide, optimists who no longer succeed at being optimists. The others, having no reason to live, why would they have any to die?”

― Emil Cioran

Last edited:
SUbhumanity is only the first of many problems. We don't know the shitty life humans live (Obviously still better than us)

foids kill themselves when they reach a point that even 10/10 turbo chads aren't enough, when they realize that there are no 11/10s hyper chads it's their only escape from a world of 10/10 rich horsecock incels

This seems off
This goes back to freemason theories of having calculated times of death.

Tutorial mode with god mod enabled is too hard for them.

How spoiled would someone have to be to rope as a foid who has tons of money and an army or orbiters that do whatever she wantsfor her