Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Famous" Instagram nigger being cancelled for being a "pedo"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
15? Fucking hell i hate femoids and soyniggers

GOOD. Another tyrone's life ruined

GOOD. Another tyrone's life ruined
Dude is ugly AF, he's statusmaxxed, but in no way a tyrone.

I didn't know about his existence until today but so far from what i have seen, he's just another ugly incel in denial normie that got "famous" for being horny and making jokes about his ugly face and sexless life, normies love to see ugly males jestermaxxing for them.

There's an ongoing witch-hunt now to frame men as pedophiles by everyone, by any means possible. Another reason I hate society and can't wait for it to collapse so I can curbstomp cucks.

There's an ongoing witch-hunt now to frame men as pedophiles by everyone, by any means possible. Another reason I hate society and can't wait for it to collapse so I can curbstomp cucks.

Society truly wants beta males to slave themselves without having any kind of sexual pleasure, chads are fucking 13 yo bitches and no one gives a fuck.

Society is fucking disgusting, bunch of bluepilled peasants.

Show pic of whore.

cuck apologized, social media is pathetic

15 and 19? Only a 4 year difference, not really an issue imo.

If I find myself a 16yr old virgin wife, I’m never apologizing

pedophobes are pedos in denial

There's too many seething roasties getting kicked to the curb by wealthmaxxed normies who date younger foids

Hypocrites. I bet any women criticizing him where bending over for their college boyfriends at 16 years old. Only cucks believe this is a crime.

Did you even bother to read the tweets? Most guys don't even care and others are joking about it. Only 5% are serious about cancelling him.

Did you even bother to read the tweets? Most guys don't even care and others are joking about it. Only 5% are serious about cancelling him.
I didn't tbh.

Only saw the top comments and they were Full of people seething.

Why do black people type like that on the internet?

this

JFL that's legal over here in Canada

I didn't tbh.

Only saw the top comments and they were Full of people seething.
I was scrolling for a good five minutes and they were quite lax in their "cancelling." Just goes to show that it's only femorrhoids who rage.

I was scrolling for a good five minutes and they were quite lax in their "cancelling." Just goes to show that it's only femorrhoids who rage.
That and it's only real rage when it's a true physically undesirable male that is being blamed for something.

Society truly wants beta males to slave themselves without having any kind of sexual pleasure, chads are fucking 13 yo bitches and no one gives a fuck.

Society is fucking disgusting, bunch of bluepilled peasants.

That and it's only real rage when it's a true physically undesirable male that is being blamed for something.
Indeed. I think it is mostly because of jealousy towards the physically undesirable male because how come he can get it but those that look better can't? You think these non-Chads are glad their wives were railed by dozens of men while the chances of a younger woman doing the same is very slim? Jfl.

Indeed. I think it is mostly because of jealousy towards the physically undesirable male because how come he can get it but those that look better can't? You think these non-Chads are glad their wives were railed by dozens of men while the chances of a younger woman doing the same is very slim? Jfl.
It's them beating up on convenient easy targets to channel any rage or frustration they may have.
Nonchad males are considered emotional and sometimes physical punching bags to soyciety.

It's them beating up on convenient easy targets to channel any rage or frustration they may have.
Nonchad males are considered emotional and sometimes physical punching bags to soyciety.
Yes. What they fail to understand is they will receive the same treatment if they were in the shoes of the guys they were "cancelling."

Yes. What they fail to understand is they will receive the same treatment if they were in the shoes of the guys they were "cancelling."
They understand that but delusionally think they are so above the males that get canceled that it won't happen to them or if it does they'll easily bounce back from it.

They understand that but delusionally think they are so above the males that get canceled that it won't happen to them or if it does they'll easily bounce back from it.
What do they call that? Cognitive dissonance?

Optimism bias apparently.
"Optimism bias is the belief that each of us is more likely to experience good outcomes and less likely to experience bad outcomes. The key to optimism bias is that we disregard the reality of an overall situation because we think we are excluded from the potential negative effects." Sounds about right. It could be applied to the soyboys from "incelswithouthate." They think if they are any different from the rest of us here in the sense they "respect :soy:" women, they'll be able to get a positive effect out of it. Which it won't. It ultimately makes no difference because they're still subhumans. Except they're subhumans with an optimism bias.