Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fapping or sex with ugly females

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Fapping to cute animu girls everyday, and have no time for ugly 3d femorloids (and no erection)

Gupkaras

Blet this supposed to be poll, but forgot to make, was disgusted about ugly femorloids

i swear to god you're actually an IT infiltrator planted here to make us look retarded
Do you really care what IT and normalfags think about us at this point?

Besides real infiltrators in the past wrote some edgy red-texted bs like "kill all women asap".

Is the OP a bot? A troll? What is he exactly?

Never said I did, It's just a great way to stupefy the Incel community, and hinder the spread of the Blackpill as much as possible
You should check IT then. There you will se what "people" find stupid and repulsive about incels. It can be anything from cherry-picked edgelord posts to humor to thoughts about suicide to actually adequate posts.

The truth is screenshot of your own post can be shoulder to shoulder with Napoleon's. And this is a big question which will be more rediculed. Think about it.

As for spreading blackpill, smart enough person to grasp blackpill is smart enough to filter through stuff. It is like with old 4chan. You may don't like some shit, but you need to understand that there is a lot of shit because very different people are free to speak freely, unlike in soyciety.

I see webms of this thot obnoxiously calling people who want to fuck her perverts from time to time, and after watching them I can confidently say every single time that if women's attitude was in one place I would want that place to be nuked so hard from orbit nothing could grow there for a million years. I just want it to stop.

I care only about my lonely days without cute teen girls, if cuckcels think that damages incel reputation in eyes of society - tfu on them, their reputation, and that degenerate "society"

I couldn't even maintain an eraction while looking at an ugly femorloid. I guess i prefer fapping to animu lolis.

If I wanted to self harm I'd cut my wrists or something, not browse IT
I see you are a reasonable man. So, you can just believe my words, as I made that dangerous browsing for you.

Never said I did, It's just a great way to stupefy the Incel community, and hinder the spread of the Blackpill as much as possible
you shouldnt take everything posted on this forum srsly lol

i swear to god you're actually an IT infiltrator planted here to make us look retarded
I always thought it was pretty obvious, he made a big thing about being some Russian in Lithuania but has never spoken a fluent sentence in either. He's funny though and he makes incelqueers butthurt. Dunno why the mods aren't onto him.
you shouldnt take everything posted on this forum srsly lol
brutal autismpill

Some people are here because they can't get a top-tier female while being basement-dwelling NEETs.

Some people are here because they can't get a top-tier female while being basement-dwelling NEETs.
Middle tier loli be good. But tfu on ugly femorloids, would not take even for free

And not through betabuxxing

Middle tier loli be good. But tfu on ugly femorloids, would not take even for free

And not through betabuxxing
Stop making such a blatant show of your volceldom tbh.

Stop making such a blatant show of your volceldom tbh.
I spit on ugly femorloids, I, man of culture, who has hands and knows sexual technique called fapping

How can you cope with the fact that cute adorable lolis will grow old and ugly? The same cute features they have now will be the reason why they will be ugly in their 20s. They are temporarily cute, but aging will destroy them.

How can you cope with the fact that cute adorable lolis will grow old and ugly? The same cute features they have now will be the reason why they will be ugly in their 20s. They are temporarily cute, but aging will destroy them.
Best is having 4 wifes. When one gets old, send her to kitchen and get new young one

Who cares about your delusions, have the decency to stop showing off yoir volceldom at least.

Nah pretty sure he is.
Decency is having honor and spitting on ugly roasties. In desperacy for sex better to save some money and go for PRETTY whore, but ugly cunts are never option

That's true for everyone. Even 10/10 pretty boy Chads only look amazing for maybe three-fours years, after that short time period their body starts rotting and becomes disgusting. Sometimes I'm glad I was born ugly, at least I won't ever experience that crushing feeling of my beauty disappearing.

Decency is having honor and spitting on ugly roasties. In desperacy for sex better to save some money and go for PRETTY whore, but ugly cunts are never option
You can't make up definitions for already existing words you know.

creme de la creme of volcels.co

Not one letter

fapping is way of life tbhngl

Your gimmick is boring now, stop shilling it.

high quality inceldom discussion thread :y'all:

Sex with ugly female if she has a good body

I'm kinda hoping he gets permabanned at some point like Zesto, I don't understand how these accounts that we all know are just here to larp and troll last so long

I'm kinda hoping he gets permabanned at some point like Zesto, I don't understand how these accounts that we all know are just here to larp and troll last so long
It was funny, but it just exposes the sad truth about these volcels.

Finally someone said it. Seriously this shit has gotten old a long ass time ago. I fail to understand what people around here see in him.

Depends on how ugly and what race.