Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Far Cry 6 Dictator based?

Far Cry 6? It's already here? Fuck, I remember playing FC2 back then. These new far cry games are shit. I recommend you guys to play Blood Dragon. Seriously one of the most underrated far cry game. Probably one of the best.

Don't care about Far Cry or Assasins Creed, those series should have stopped a long time ago.

Watch Dogs Legion might be cool though, it seems like they actually want to try something different in that game.

This is based as fuck! People are animals! They need to be caged.
it's too unfortunate that it can't happen. Everytime a good leader does not use strong fist his nation degrades and he gets hate. And when he does use strong fist and nation prospers, the worthless scum media hate on him for muh freedoms

Even though it looks good, I still believe that Far Cry has become an "assembly line" series - they'll just pump out carbon-copy games to rake in those sweet sweet shekels.

Who knows though, I might be wrong

Let me guess you will play as a strong and independent brown anarcho-communist dyke from slums who will single handedly take down an evil fascist dictator that is literally Hitler and Drumpf combined.

Let me guess you will play as a strong and independent brown anarcho-communist dyke from slums who will single handedly take down an evil fascist dictator that is literally Hitler and Drumpf combined.
far cry series doesn't have that problem. the other games by Ubisoft def have more of that.

Far Cry 6? It's already here? Fuck, I remember playing FC2 back then. These new far cry games are shit. I recommend you guys to play Blood Dragon. Seriously one of the most underrated far cry game. Probably one of the best.

I fell off after Far Cry 3. It's not that the games necessarily got worse, it's just that's around the time I stopped playing video games.

But they're talking about the kid being a young Vaas. In which case I'll probably... not buy it or play it, but probably watch some videos about it.

People still buy this shit?