Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Far-left male feminist and incel-hating, Trump-hating soyboy convicted of actual pedophilia

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

Former tech editor of Ars Technica known as “DrPizza” - because he constantly mocked reporters who reported on Pizzagate (exposing the actual satanic paedophilic cult world elite especially in the Democrat Party) - has been formally convicted of being a real pedophile by a court.

He looks exactly like I imagine most IT posters to look.

IT wont touch this

IT wont touch this

They totally won’t either. I almost want to go over and post it there but I have no reddit account (and am not going to make one).

These It reddit tier cucks hate us because they know despite how pathetic and low we are, they’re worse

Holy shit, he's the faggot who became the face of the soyboy meme.

JFL, accepting soy is worse than inceldom.

Didnt this guy post on inceltears and literally said "haha guys my name is drpizza so i must be a part of pizzagate pedophilia lolol xd" and then was fucking caught.

oooh how the cucks get cucked :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

IT: "I might be a pedophile, BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT AN INKWEL!!!!"
full

the memes writhe themselves tbh

Just hide in plain sight, I guess he couldn't handle a real woman & needed a kid.
IT - peados, feminist's that become docile around Chad, trannies, good soyboy lapdogs.

The Cuck couldn't understand that only Chad could get away with it...JFL at being ugly and far leftist

In other news, water continues to be wet.

It won’t touch this

This is old, but it's good to remind them. Also jfl at cucktears saying he's one of us because he posted on braincels (to troll us).

Ars-Technica-DrPizza-Guilty.jpg
How can anyone not believe this guy's a pedo? It's apparent from his face jfl.

Yeah this dude is dumb as fuck.

Ars-Technica-DrPizza-Guilty.jpg
How can anyone not believe this guy's a pedo? It's apparent from his face jfl.
That's a bit lookist. Norwoodiing and glasses are incel traits that many based people here have. It's more the way he presents his incel face than his actual ince face that makes him look like a toddler pumper. Literally a low tier soyboy. Remember. this is the kind of retard that says incels should focus on hobbies and believe that being a lonely genetic dead end is okay and worth living through... We'll see how well he lives through his prison sentence. If he commits suicide, it will be the most based thing he's ever done.

They dont listen to reason, only good ideals and bad ideals tbh

He's not far-left, he is a social liberal, stop mixing things up for your own advantage

This will be ignored while bait posts made by fake incels online are used as evidence for us being terrible people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back