Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Far right parties = Incels (wannabe Chads). Far left parties = True Incels

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Think about it. The Nazi party originally consisted of incels. None of the upper echelon Nazi party members looked anything like the super men Chads that they claim to be.

Now compare the Nazi party to the Bolsheviks. The original bolsheviks were incels (Jewish men were and still are considered ethnic in Europe whereas they are considered White in America) rag tag revolutionaries angry at the monarchy, aristocracy, and industrialists (Rich status quo Chads and Stacies).

When I was in college back in 2008 - 2012 I noticed White stacies discriminated against Jewish guys and I was surprised since I thought they were just White dudes before I found out that they were Jewish. I'm a ricecel and hung out with a lot of Jewish dudes in college. I found out they were considered foreign and ethnic by a lot of White Anglo/German American stacies (mainstream white society).
No wonder you see so many Jewish dudes with Asian women. Jewish dudes are considered ethnic, foreign, and beta even by liberal White stacies.

Last edited:
True. You can easily see this while taking a closer look at todays alt right. Basically a bunch of incels in denial, claiming to be alpha male chads.

True. You can easily see this while taking a closer look at todays alt right. Basically a bunch of incels in denial, claiming to be alpha male chads.
Yep. Richard Spencel

yeah that is why i hate stormfront copers. most of them are just subhuman whites talking about muh white race while being married to chinks :feelshaha:

Think about it. The Nazi party originally consisted of incels. None of the upper echelon Nazi party members looked anything like the super men Chads that they claim to be.
well by the time they got in power they were all stressed out oldcels

the jews were right

The original bolsheviks were incels (Jewish men were and still are considered ethnic in Europe whereas they are considered White in America) rag tag revolutionaries angry at the monarchy, aristocracy, and industrialists (Rich status quo Chads and Stacies).

Yep, kinda incel rebellion, but a lot of jews on top of it were imported from other countries(they did not even speak russian well).

monarchy, aristocracy, and industrialists (Rich status quo Chads and Stacies).

There were many incels too. It was not so black and white.

And since there were much less degeneracy virgin foids readily submit themselves to betas at very young age (up to 20 max).

Last edited:
Look at far right or white terrorists, absolute incel-tier. When have you ever seen a true aryan Chad shoot up or blow up anything? Never, it's always these horsefaced out-of-shape nerds.

Those damn jews

Such bullshit. :feelsohh:
Also we don’t live in 1920 but 2020. Left aka Sjw feminism made most of us to incels.
The only incel in the high command of the Nazis was Hitler himself. The Nazis had the most attract leadership in Ww2.
Look at far right or white terrorists, absolute incel-tier. When have you ever seen a true aryan Chad shoot up or blow up anything? Never, it's always these horsefaced out-of-shape nerds.
Like Breivik, like Tarrant?
None of these guys were exactly out of shape.

Jews are ugly as fuck. Once they leave their traditional structures and have to compete in the free dating market without arranged marriages it’s over for them.

Last edited:
Jews own both the left and right
So true. I never said the contrary. So nice to be around aware posters like you and many others.
source.gif

@BenBerger do you agree with this post?

ugly men still have their revolutionary spirit because they are not anesthetized by pussy

idc about politics ngl

Now compare the Nazi party to the Bolsheviks. The original bolsheviks were incels (Jewish men were and still are considered ethnic in Europe whereas they are considered White in America) rag tag revolutionaries angry at the monarchy, aristocracy, and industrialists (Rich status quo Chads and Stacies).

When I was in college back in 2008 - 2012 I noticed White stacies discriminated against Jewish guys and I was surprised since I thought they were just White dudes before I found out that they were Jewish. I'm a ricecel and hung out with a lot of Jewish dudes in college. I found out they were considered foreign and ethnic by a lot of White Anglo/German American stacies (mainstream white society).
No wonder you see so many Jewish dudes with Asian women. Jewish dudes are considered ethnic, foreign, and beta even by liberal White stacies.
Sounds legit. @Transcended Trucel

Outcasts like Incels were and will always be a tool of social change - people that have nothing to lose besides their misery would burn the world to feel better. It is perfectly just.

Imo the nazis were indeed incels who worshiped white Chads and Stacies and not more. All they wanted is to looksmax Germany both its people and its shape on the map. Tbh, I also worship the whites (as most jews) but the nazi methods were utterly retarded and resulted the exact opposite - many dead whites and a cucked continent. Horrible outcome. Total losers. Sad, very sad :feelsrope:

Jews in the Russian Empire were double outcasts. First, because of Jew in a Christian Orthodox country (Pale of Settlement, restrictions of access to universities). Even conversion to Christianity did not help since the society rejected them on an ethnic basis and on a religious basis. Seconds, most jews look objectively worse than Slavs - lookism was, and is, true. They had two options: exit - go to the US (the American Jewry came from the Russian Empire), or join the radical left-wing parties - the only parties they could join. With time Jews came to dominate the radical left parties due to high IQ.
Good examples are Trotsky and an even better one is Yakov Sverdlov.

I am not an Americancel but it sounds legit most Jew would be considered ethnic according to American Stacies. Jarred Kushner and alike are exceptions and not the rule. But those exceptions are a major cope for Jewcels just like the highest tiers of a group is always a massive cope for incels of the same group (including white).

The old system (conservative empires) did not provide copes in the form of idols so minorities and the working class had nothing to cope with (they were blackpilled), today modern society through the media provides shitloads of copes and thus spreads the bluepill making a revolution almost impossible.

Anyways, most normie jews are ethics and those who ascend with white stacies have both good look and statusmaxing.

Outcasts like Incels were and will always be a tool of social change - people that have nothing to lose besides their misery would burn the world to feel better. It is perfectly just.

Imo the nazis were indeed incels who worshiped white Chads and Stacies and not more. All they wanted is to looksmax Germany both its people and its shape on the map. Tbh, I also worship the whites (as most jews) but the nazi methods were utterly retarded and resulted the exact opposite - many dead whites and a cucked continent. Horrible outcome. Total losers. Sad, very sad :feelsrope:

Jews in the Russian Empire were double outcasts. First, because of Jew in a Christian Orthodox country (Pale of Settlement, restrictions of access to universities). Even conversion to Christianity did not help since the society rejected them on an ethnic basis and on a religious basis. Seconds, most jews look objectively worse than Slavs - lookism was, and is, true. They had two options: exit - go to the US (the American Jewry came from the Russian Empire), or join the radical left-wing parties - the only parties they could join. With time Jews came to dominate the radical left parties due to high IQ.

I am not an Americancel but it sounds legit most Jew would be considered ethnic according to American Stacies. Jarred Kushner and alike are exceptions and not the rule. But those exceptions are a major cope for Jewcels just like the highest tiers of a group is always a massive cope for incels of the same group (including white).

The old system (conservative empires) did not provide copes in the form of idols so minorities and the working class had nothing to cope with (they were blackpilled), today modern society through the media provides shitloads of copes and thus spreads the bluepill making a revolution almost impossible.

Anyways, most normie jews are ethics and those who ascend with white stacies have both good look and statusmaxing.
Thanks for a more in depth take. Very high IQ post.

Jews are ugly as fuck. Once they leave their traditional structures and have to compete in the free dating market without arranged marriages it’s over for them.
TBH for the most part. I know some attractive jews but I’m a ugly kike male and lots of other ugly jewish males.

Yea most jews are incels and a few top tier are either status maxed or actually attractive. Jews can be chad but it’s pretty rare. Also I’m not sure if jews are uglier than Slavic males. Slavic males are ugly and jews (asheknazi ones) do have some Germanic heritage and I think that helps jews in mogging Slavs maybe.

Last edited:
Slavic males are ugly and jews (asheknazi ones) do have some Germanic heritage and I think that helps jews in mogging Slavs maybe.

Pure jews are much uglier than pure slavs but by mixing their genes into them made up some ugly mixes(but not as ugly as pure jews).

Pure jews are much uglier than pure slavs but by mixing their genes into them made up some ugly mixes(but not as ugly as pure jews).
True. What even is a pure jew TBH? sometimes I think I am because I am so ugly but my skin is too white and my brother looks aryan and is way too attractive.