Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fashion designer releases a series of school shooting hoodies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
Thats a great idea ngl, i want to buy the sandy hook one.

10/10 would buy.

where's the GO ER one

fak they look decent too tbh. i would get the blue columbine hoodie if it wasnt so expensive

Fashion designers can't sell school shooting clothes, but musicians can write school shooting music? Pick one, America.

That's pretty amuseable.

I can't find them on their site. I want to purchase one.

Would want the Virginia tech. But still waiting for the Isla Vista edition. Hopefully it would come with splashes signs of vanilla latte

Would want the Virginia tech. But still waiting for the Isla Vista edition. Hopefully it would come with splashes signs of vanilla latte
You could literally buy a Virginia tech or UCSB hoodie online and cut holes in it for cheaper

I want ER hoodies

Jfl who is their target audience? Their clothes honestly look pretty ugly. Also, I hope they know that ugly models will make people subconsciously start disliking their brand. Fedoras have been lambasted just because a bunch of ugly people started to wear them

You could literally buy a Virginia tech or UCSB hoodie online and cut holes in it for cheaper
Would buy if there are blood stain ornaments

Isla Vista hoodie be nice

That is good. But chadfags again apropriated our culture. Potential victmies of incels wear their clothes how nice

how much ?
I need the sandy hook one