Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious fashion game is legit boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
for the first time i actually went to the store and got some clothes, today i wore a black/grey hoodie + dark jeans + jordan sneakers + a nyy cap and felt like a fucking chadlite walking around, i could tell people looked at my differently (still incel tho), seriously if you haven't fashionmaxxed you are volcel HOWEVER you need a minimum level of attarctiveness

Last edited:
you r the biggest coper on this forum

font too small; didn't read

I dress like a grandpa and get tons of respect :feelzez:

Shut up and change your avi back to that qt Loli

Maybe can help from hate/disgust faces from normies to only disgust looks.

did you get any pussy though

Yes i also look better with some kind of clothes but the person shapes the clothes not the other way around so ... cope

No
images

Another retard iq thread from op
kiss my ass faggot
Shut up and change your avi back to that qt Loli
it was getting old man
did you get any pussy though
no :feelscry:
Yes i also look better with some kind of clothes but the person shapes the clothes not the other way around so ... cope
anyone above 3/10 can easily get raised a point with fashionmaxxing, all incels need to try this asap
you r the biggest coper on this forum
:dab:
cope

Last edited:
Maybe will try in the future

Chad wears sweatpants and a white tank top and still gets pussy.

so low iq thread, its cope

gonna go get me some supreme :chad: :chad: :feelzez:

Emomaxx, and then feel mogged by younger and prettier emoboys, fuck that

Anything I wear looks like shit on me because of my body but chad can wear a $5 h&m t shirt and look good.

I am fashionmaxxed to the point where people compliment my clothes in public. I have never gotten a single scintilla of pussy as a result of this.

I am fashionmaxxed to the point where people compliment my clothes in public. I have never gotten a single scintilla of pussy as a result of this.
Same, it's a waste of money foids don't give a fuck

Can u stop trolling please

Yes bro I’m wearing my yeezys, designer brand jacket, nice skinny jeans/joggers yet still an incel. Try again faggot
gonna go get me some supreme :chad: :chad: :feelzez:
Supreme should do a ER colab :feelskek:

I am somewhat fashionmaxxed, but still an incel.

I regularly wear Lacoste, Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Ted Baker, and Kenzo. I have two pairs of Common Projects. From my days at boarding school, I own tailored suits and shirts, half a dozen ties from Hermes, Ferragamo, and Brioni, and shoes from John Lobb. I probably have a nicer wardrobe than most incels. At one point I had a personal shopper at Harvey Nichols (this is where a Stacy takes you around the store and picks out clothes for you to try).

I wear decent clothes because I like them (and my parents are paying for them), not because I am really desperate to appeal to a foid. They feel comfortable and look nice. Nothing too flashy (Versace and D&G is yuck), but I am a fan of more subtle branding.

Fashiongame isn't shit if you live in a nice neighbourhood where everyone else is also "fashionmaxxing" and almost every Stacy owns a $2k handbag.

And nothing will ever rescue you from inceldom if you are a deformed ricecel in a white man's world. Nice clothes make you feel slightly more confident in public, which is important as confidence is in short supply for incels...but it does nothing in terms of our inceldom.
chad can wear a $5 h&m t shirt and look good.

exactly

Last edited: