Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat bitch at work spoke down to me

K

Killfatsluts

Banned
-
Got spoken down to by a fat obese slut at work today because apparently I dont work fucking fast enough. This fucking pig can't go one interaction with me without being rude. She doesnt like me and I dont like her so she made sure to get her pounds worth of flesh today, giving me attitude and speaking down to me like an obnoxious cunt.

She couldn't do it alone though- oh no. She doesn't have the guts to. She had another supervisor with her, who I also dont get along with, but for the most part he just watched the exchange.

I tried to fight my corner but my high inhibition and retarded verbal IQ came through and I ended up stammering like a retard and my mind went blank.

See, I usually dont have this problem when it comes to arguing with men. I'm confident enough to hold my own if its a guy because I feel secure knowing that the most extreme outcome would be a fist fight and fighting with a guy is considered fair game - but with a slut its obviously not, so I really don't know how to handle situations like this.

I wish i wasnt so low IQ and fucking poor that I have to slave away at a shitty dead end job with slobs even more retarded than I am.

Its times like this I wish I was rich enough to live the NEET life in peace.

But instead I have to put up with shit like this for the rest of my life.

I just wanna grab that fat cunt and bash her pumpkin head in and then force feed her the months-worth of pubes I've accumulated before kicking her down a flight of stairs while laughing hysterically as she rolls to her death.

This bitch is literally obese with fucking sweaty flabs sticking out of everywhere. Like how the fuck do you end up that fat at such a young age. What entire farm did this whore devour

Lol @ username to post ratio.

Sorry to hear what had happened to you OP. I came across annoying people before, its amazing how sociopaths find their way into workplaces, they have to do psychological, and personality tests of whom is eligible to work. Some people are just emotionally draining and detrimental to to others mental health. Some parents need it too.

I'm not surpised that usually fat, old and ugly girls are bitter, they deserve to feel this bad about themselves, serves them right,

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm not surpised that usually fat and ugly people that are bitter, they deserve to feel this bad about themselves, serves them right,

What the fuck? Why?

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm not surpised that usually fat and ugly people that are bitter, they deserve to feel this bad about themselves, serves them right,
What the fuck? Why?
've miswritten i meant people like her. i need to reword it as "girls"/.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol @ username to post ratio.

Sorry to hear what had happened to you OP. I came across annoying people before, its amazing how sociopaths find their way into workplaces, they have to do psychological, and personality tests of whom is eligible to work. Some people are just emotionally draining and detrimental to to others mental health. Some parents need it too.

Get this. This fucking whore had an above average boyfriend working at the same place. Since he left her I've witnessed another decent looking guy hitting on her multiple times and im pretty sure theyre together now. 

You literally cannot be incel as a female even if your the size of the titanic.

Killfatsluts said:
You literally cannot be incel as a female even if your the size of the titanic.
She's gonna fucking pay for this, man, stuff those losers.

Yeah, life is given to you in a silver platter, if you're a female, i know this personally myself.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Yeah, life is given to you in a silver platter, if you're a female, i know this personally myself.

But thats the thing. She wont. 

Ten years down the line ill probably be hanging from a rope while this bitch will have a beta provider giving her everything she wants. 

Fucking hate normies man. I just wanna watch my animu and rot in peace

Killfatsluts said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
But thats the thing. She wont.
Ten years down the line ill probably be hanging from a rope while this bitch will have a beta provider giving her everything she wants.
Fucking hate normies man. I just wanna watch my animu and rot in peace
be sure to buy her cake, fill that shit up with glucose syrup, make her eat it, till she contracts type iii diabetes, by then she won't exist anymore. i know this from experience.

No need to do that. your existence is good enough to make fat girls and normies suffer, thats part of the reaosn why i live.

yeah i dont like normies their trash and most of them are sociopaths. anime is the real deal, no real life human trash in your way or causing a hindrance to your life. yes, they should let us neet and ldar already, but we can't. this economy is a fucking jhoke and bs. totally feel and agree with you man.,

idkwattodowithlife said:
be sure to buy her cake, fill that shit up with glucose syrup, make her eat it, till she contracts type iii diabetes, by then she won't exist anymore. i know this from experience.

No need to do that. your existence is good enough to make fat girls and normies suffer, thats part of the reaosn why i live.

yeah i dont like normies their trash and most of them are sociopaths. anime is the real deal, no real life human trash in your way or causing a hindrance to your life. yes, they should let us neet and ldar already, but we can't. this economy is a fucking jhoke and bs. totally feel and agree with you man.,

I hear you. Im just probably gonna look for another job and hope i dont end up with an obnoxious shit for a supervisor/manager. Just need to work up the energy for it first....

Im pretty sure i get treated like crap because im retarded when it comes to interacting with femoids (im socially retarded in general but especially with femoids). Normalfags have extremely narrow minds so most of them interpret this as rudeness and so behave likewise.

Killfatsluts said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I hear you. Im just probably gonna look for another job and hope i dont end up with an obnoxious shit for a supervisor/manager. Just need to work up the energy for it first....
Im pretty sure i get treated like crap because im retarded when it comes to interacting with femoids (im socially retarded in general but especially with femoids). Normalfags have extremely narrow minds so most of them interpret this as rudeness and so behave likewise.
Good idea.

Humans are very terrible people. Don't let them ever fuck you over.

:).