Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Fat chicks bang hot guys... ALL. THE. TIME.

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Fat chicks bang hot guys... ALL. THE. TIME. :)

I know that hot is relative and all inclusive depending on who you chat with, but for these purposes, lets talk about the "universally attractive" kind of hot. Y'know, the kind fat chicks don't deserve?

We want to pretend that we don't know what I'm talking about, but lets be real; we totally do. The fact that "fat chicks bang 'hot' guys" was one of the most powerful realizations I've had thus far. In line with the above paragraph, I knew that there would be someone that would find me attractive but the pool would be small (because of my body) and potentially full of guys I didn't personally find sexy.

So I would have to settle for anyone that would take me. After all, how could a conventionally gorgeous man (tall and with tattoos of course) like fat chicks? Weh-he-hell, let me tell you somethin': through various sites, events, parties, and corner store meetings, I found myself with over a hundred men who were champing at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred.

http://www.themilitantbaker.com/2013/03/things-no-one-will-tell-fat-girls-so-i.html

Oh no... im in tears

female hypergamy in modern dating is unreal
water is wet

Well i'm not really surprised,femoid hypergamy you know

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back