Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat Disabled Blind woman absolutely destroys you in the Sexual Market

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
“Stop exaggerating bro it’s not that bad bro you’re exaggerating the blackpill bro”

Normies don't have to dumpster dive bro :soy:

This doesn't make me jealous, only disgusted by how low cucks are willing to go for old used pussy.

her eyes are the wrong way

"Nearly a decade after the Tinder Apocalypse of 2012, the normies and chadlites wandered the ruins of civilization in search of chad's leftovers, competing harshly for the wasteland milkies, not concerned about their radioactivity one bit. This is the world now."

giphy.gif

she cannot even see and she is this fucking picky and makes these type of fucking videos wtf?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Fucking worthless cunt. Her looksmatch roped in his mother's womb.

Her eyes went their own way

"Nearly a decade after the Tinder Apocalypse of 2012, the normies and chadlites wandered the ruins of civilization in search of chad's leftovers, competing harshly for the wasteland milkies, not concerned about their radioactivity one bit. This is the world now."

Her boyfriend mogs as well jfl

Revese the gender, face look like down syndrome, fat, receding hairline, fucked up looking eyes because of blindness, a truecel until the rope. But since she's a foid, she live life on easy mode, and can get multiple boyfriends, even a chadlite. :reeeeee:

Doesn't make me jealous. I'd rather arranged fuck max than this

Disgusting... But how she knows that her BF is more good looking than her ex husband?

Last edited:
That doesn’t automatically mean that you have to be chadlite or above to get an average looking foid JFL
well to be fair I said high tier normie

and tallfag normies btw aren't average, they are above average.

That doesn’t automatically mean that you have to be chadlite or above to get an average looking foid JFL

He told her he had blonde hair and blue eyes
EX husband is dumb af, he should have lied about having chad looks

but above average overall
I guess you could say that
whatever nigga.

point is fat chicks date low-mid tier normies in america.
I can’t even speak on that because I have no idea what the stats are. I’ve seen landwhales with low tier normies and even ugly guys, but I’ve also seen them with high tier normies, chadlites, and chads

I can’t even speak on that because I have no idea what the stats are. I’ve seen landwhales with low tier normies and even ugly guys, but I’ve also seen them with high tier normies, chadlites, and chads
you've seen landwhales with chads? i honestly haven't IRL

Insufferable whore, hope she walks into traffic.

Saddest part is none of us would reject her, me included. I would fuck her so hard ngl

lol this is some hall of fame quality writing. Well done.

Armageddon when?!

She kinda thick

Revese the gender, face look like down syndrome, fat, receding hairline, fucked up looking eyes because of blindness, a truecel until the rope. But since she's a foid, she live life on easy mode, and can get multiple boyfriends, even a chadlite. :reeeeee:
Hypergamy

Double D+ tits = infinite smv in 2020

Women can't lose

Her new boyfriend is uglier than her ex, he just have fuckboy style but how would she know.

wonder what her looksmatch is doing rn...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back