Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat fucking ugly hairy ass stinky currybitch goblin venting about curry subhumanity LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL at this fat fucking ugly hairy ass stinky curry goblin bitch complaining about curry subhumanity:

http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/society/tch-tch-tch-these-indian-men/article7137930.ece

This is the author, just look at her fucking face, literal fucking curry is oozing from her fucking pores LMAO:

Shonali-2png

Venting and judging currycels like this:
She followed it up with another picture of a group of five Indian men, roughly the same age, if not younger than our Italian eye candy. Her caption read: “And this, this is what we’re stuck with.” There they sat on a pretty beach, beaming with self-satisfaction (What about your ugly face you fucking whore?). All five resplendent in indecently tiny swimming trunks, four strung with startlingly chunky gold chains, three proudly displaying an astonishing amount of chest hair (What about getting those mustaches of yours shaved you fucking bitch?), two making those inevitable ‘V for victory’ signs and one flexing a pudgy arm (What about that sagging lard on your groin?), in a threadbare vest two sizes too small.

This fat fucking ugly bitch shitskin wants a six packed Italian cumskin chad:
My best friend has picked up a new hobby. She stalks a mutual friend of ours on Instagram.

He’s Italian, and incredibly hunky with the body of a superhero. He’s also developed a selfie habit lately, much to my friend’s delight, taking daily pictures of his rippling muscles to record his journey to a six-pack. Yesterday, she Whatsapped me a screen grab of his latest post. “Sigh. Just look at that hot bod. Just look,” she typed, in a message crammed with far too many emoticons. (Holy fuck. Just rope bitch, just rope. You won't get that white chad's cock you fucking goblin.)

Just look at that bitch, just look. A 100% pure cage free street shitter, thinks she is entitled to some white chad.

Only curries can be this much delusional and oblivious.

JFL at curries.

Last edited:
this bitch should have her fucking jaw broken, i hope she gets raped by an indian

this bitch should have her fucking jaw broken, i hope she gets raped by an indian
LOL

Im not allowed to say things like that because I'm english.

Obnoxious creatures like this should be gassed.

SHE NEEDS TO TAKE HOT CURRY SAUCE RIGHT IN HER EYES

Curry bitches seem to be worse than white bitches.

so many entitled ugly currybitches like this always think they deserve the best when they are the worst

She looks subhuman. She will be proud mother of future cells kek.

Curry bitches seem to be worse than white bitches.

Yup, look at that bitch, 100% pure cage free street shitter, thinks she is entitled to some white chad.

Imagine if a man wrote a similar article about the women of any race.

so many entitled ugly currybitches like this always think they deserve the best when they are the worst

This full blooded street-shitter wants a six packed Italian chad, JFL.

Did any of you idiots actually read the article? She is actually defending Indian men from her friends, not attacking them.

Did any of you idiots actually read the article? She is actually defending Indian men from her friends, not attacking them.

Are you referring to this paragraph?
Ironically, the next day I was commissioned to write a piece on the exact subject for this page. Now, as topics go, this is a tough one to tackle. We don’t want to descend into silly stereotypes. Or juvenile name calling. And male bashing is so passé. Besides, like all of you, I know plenty of wonderful Indian men. Men who are smart, funny and — yes — gorgeous (complete with six-packs).

Calm down and read the whole shit. She is complaining about currycels in the entire article.

I believe females like this should be shipped off to their home country where men of her race will have their way with her without her consent.

Holy shit, utter suicide fuel. How did this trash even get into a newpaper? Indian men should have lynched her for this.

Noodle whores are same, all of them want a 6’0 jacked white chads while they look like 5’0 goblins with bad skin and hair who apply all the make up they can find and all the filters they can use

I am Sicilian, when I looksmax and Karmamax I will seek a virgin curry Stacy and present her to may parents in a display of victory. If Italians are to curry women what Tyrones are to mudsharks... there is hope for us Mediterraneancels.

I believe females like this should be shipped off to their home country where men of her race will have their way with her without her consent.

That bitch is venting from curryland I think, that's a curry newspaper.

curries aren’t actually human. The Deccan plateau prevented Homo sapiens from reaching down there.

curries aren’t actually human. The Deccan plateau prevented Homo sapiens from reaching down there.

We already had theories like "insular gigantism" and "insular dwarfism" in evolutionary biology, now looks like it's "insular currysm".
This might be the case that curries are actually different species "Homo streetshittensis"

Last edited:
I am Sicilian, when I looksmax and Karmamax I will seek a virgin curry Stacy and present her to may parents in a display of victory. If Italians are to curry women what Tyrones are to mudsharks... there is hope for us Mediterraneancels.

You are already sicilian you don't need to do those, you just need to shitmax. Find some nice street and start shitting today.

You are already sicilian you don't need to do those, you just need to shitmax. Find some nice street and start shitting today.
I live in Ohio and although we do have curries, we don't have enough and most curry women are older and married. I will only street shit when I have access to a street bidet.

I live in Ohio and although we do have curries, we don't have enough and most curry women are older and married. I will only street shit when I have access to a street bidet.
Just wash your ass in a nearby river.

Holy fucking shit, that's such a shame. You can't let a fucking bidet to hold you back from reaching nirvana. Street shitting is not an easy task, you must have strong will and commitment to become a professional street-shitter like me. For example, looks at this guy, he is shitting in midst of a busy traffic:

Does anyone have any question about his commitment? No, because clearly he is a very devoted street-shitter. If you want to excel at something you must follow the giants in the field. If your main concern is washing your ass, there is the freaking Ohio river!!! Go there and just wash your ass ffs.

Just wash your ass in a nearby river.
Or just go to the beach for the sake of convenience, if it's a beautiful weather you can stay and tan after shitting.

Or just go to the beach for the sake of convenience, if it's a beautiful weather you can stay and tan after shitting.

Yup, exactly:

TPLu4Eo.gif

It will allow to clear your head and chat a little.

It's over for currycels.

bro thats why i am saying white>brown. The western women and people dont like brown skin unless you are chad lite, then its brown>white since browsn are more rare

bro thats why i am saying white>brown. The western women and people dont like brown skin unless you are chad lite, then its brown>white since browsn are more rare
I mean objectively speaking. Not subjectively.

JFL at this fat fucking ugly hairy ass stinky curry goblin bitch complaining about curry subhumanity:

http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/society/tch-tch-tch-these-indian-men/article7137930.ece

This is the author, just look at her fucking face, literal fucking curry is oozing from her fucking pores LMAO:

Shonali-2png

Venting and judging currycels like this:

This fat fucking ugly bitch shitskin wants a six packed Italian cumskin chad:

Just look at that bitch, just look. A 100% pure cage free street shitter, thinks she is entitled to some white chad.

Only curries can be this much delusional and oblivious.

JFL at curries.
Why can't curries just stick with fellow curries?

fking curry whores would rather die alone than date a fellow curry. holy shit this is infuriating. the amount of self entitlement feminism has instilled in them has made them believe they are better than their male counter parts by virtue of having a pussy

Holy fucking shit, that's such a shame. You can't let a fucking bidet to hold you back from reaching nirvana. Street shitting is not an easy task, you must have strong will and commitment to become a professional street-shitter like me. For example, looks at this guy, he is shitting in midst of a busy traffic:

Does anyone have any question about his commitment? No, because clearly he is a very devoted street-shitter. If you want to excel at something you must follow the giants in the field. If your main concern is washing your ass, there is the freaking Ohio river!!! Go there and just wash your ass ffs.

The Ohio river is polluted af, I'd be better off splashing water on my asshole from a puddle in Over The Rhine with heroin needles in it.

The Ohio river is polluted af, I'd be better off splashing water on my asshole from a puddle in Over The Rhine with heroin needles in it.

If I splash my butthole with heroine mixed water will I get high? Because rectum wall can absorb liquid, just wondering.

Why can't curries just stick with fellow curries?
Because of these kind of currybitches. The media brainwashed them in such a way that all these ugly street shitting half-monkey bitches think they are entitled to six packed white chads.

Well, aren't they a bunch of treacherous cunts?
It's not like they are any better, physical attractiveness wise, they out-compete aboriginals by about one tenth.

Curry women that think they are entitled are the worst. I think Asian women come after. Black women are nicer and don't seem to be an issue, especially where I live.

I really can't believe the entitlement of these whores. RIP currycels

It's ovER if 2/10 ethnic bitches find you repulsive

If Chads got some self respect and stopped fucking these currywhores, they wouldn't be so entitled and there wouldn't be as many currycels.

If Chads got some self respect and stopped fucking these currywhores, they wouldn't be so entitled and there wouldn't be as many currycels.

THIS^^^