Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fat girls are disgusting as fuck. I wouldn't date one even if my life was on the line

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I said that because it's the same kind of deflecting tactic that women use to deal with unattractive men. Here's a more conclusive example from the foid's side:

"Ew, he's so short and ugly, I'll never date him, no matter what. What, are people saying I'm shallow?? Uh, he wouldn't have liked me anyway because men have such high standards, I'm not a model so he won't like me anyway (hehe succesful deflection)"

You get what I'm saying? The second affirmation (the one that says the person wouldn't have liked you anyway) is completely pointless as all it does is deflect from the shallowness of the first affirmation, which is you saying you would never date a person that has a certain physical trait.

I'm saying it's from the foid handbook because women do this on the regular.
well the difference is women can't be incels but men can, but i see what you mean

well the difference is women can't be incels but men can, but i see what you mean
They can't, but they can be volcels (see r/trufemcels).

Most people on "alone women" forums/subs use this deflection tactic to validate their "femceldom" : "I don't like him, he's really ugly and gross BUT he only wants to fuck me, he's so shallow, he doesn't truly want me (even though the guy in question has treated her like a normal human being up to that point)".

It's "interesting" to me how this NEVER applies to Chad, they never question his motives for interacting with them. It's the reason why they are called manipulators, because the women don't use the deflection I mentioned above^ in the case of Chads (for obvious reasons).

i wouldnt consider someone’s body fat to be a deal breaker unless they were fat to the point where they could not get out of bed and could not walk
Some fat girls are hot though

That’s 6’ in the morning and if you add a pair of shoes he’s 6’1.5”
you are obsessed with me or some shit. jfl. always making me out as taller than I am. i'm literally not even 6 feet in the morning. around 5'11.5 to be precise. 5'11 ish at night

by your logic, every 5'8 guy isn't a manlet because they are actually 5'9 in the morning and 5'10.5 with shoes

A 5ft8 guy is still manlet with or without shoes, but a 5ft11 guy is not.
5'10.5 is not manlet.

however, i was just pointing out his shit logic. i don't honestly buy into his stupid system where he adds 2.5 inches to height, so i agree 5'8 is manlet and that 5'11 is normal height

by your logic, every 5'8 guy isn't a manlet because they are actually 5'9 in the morning and 5'10.5 with shoes

That’s a big leap tbh ngl

5’11.5” JFL nigga just say 6, any dude with that height says they are 6’.

It’s amazing how people in this forum try to brag as much as possible while also downplaying it just enough to avoid raising red flags.

That’s a big leap tbh ngl

5’11.5” JFL nigga just say 6, any dude with that height says they are 6’.

It’s amazing how people in this forum try to brag as much as possible while also downplaying it just enough to avoid raising red flags.
thats just the true height i am. in real life i do say 6 foot though

If you can get into relationship with fat foid, just fuck. Don't get emotionally or monetarily invested.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back