Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fat girls are disgusting as fuck. I wouldn't date one even if my life was on the line

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
First off, I'm incel as fuck, fat girls don't want a dude with acne scars

secondly, they are disgusting to look at. my biology isn't designed to get hard to them. i don't care what cucks say, my dick won't get hard just because you say so

if you accept a girl for being fat but not obese, you might as well be the same cuck who accepts a girl for fucking 15 guys and not 100. in both cases, she is an overindulgent, trashy cunt. FUCK HER SHE'S WORTHLESS

Depends how fat are we talking.

It's not like they want us.
Yeah, and it’s not like they need to resort to us anyway since there are plenty of pathetic ear gauge wearing hipster fags, cucks and SJW types willing to date them unbelievably enough.

Anyone who doubts me on this only need walk into their nearest Walmart and look around for a bit and you will see this ugly truth for yourselves.

Cucks next to fatties pushing baby strollers, cucks holding hands with their land whale walking towards the store exit with a stupid grin on their idiot faces, cucks standing around happily talking to nasty fat bitches as though they were 10/10 Stacies etc,etc.

You say you are violently repulsed by them and THEN, to rationalize this (even though you don't really need to, most of us hate landwhales here) you bring up that they would hate you for your acne scars anyway, which is straight from the foid manipulation handbook.

How about a fat 15 year old?

you might not find a fat girls attractive but as soon as a fat girl makes it clear that she wants you,you are a huge fucking volcel and

Landwhales are more likely to have roastie flaps too, because the obesity puts too much pressure on the vagina and the labias fall outwards.

I'm fat so it would be hypocritical of me if I would reject a fat girl, but why would she choose me if she can get a foot taller skinny guy.

We should harvest their fat and use it as an alternate power source

one thing that you can be sure about women is that unlike what they think about men (if chad is bad then non-chad is terrible muh), when it comes to them the uglier the foid the worse she is. The reason? They're all resentful for being ugly and not being able to get chad, and they absolute hate to be remembered that they're ugly, especially when their looksmatch approach them.

Cope. You would probably not deny her if she approached you.

In be4 "pump and dump" that is chad only. You would at least try to make FWB with her. That is the reality for most mgtow-lite copers here. You aint rejecting anyone.

In be4 "pump and dump" that is chad only. You would at least try to make FWB with her. That is the reality for most mgtow-lite copers here. You aint rejecting anyone.
1EEB5162 0864 4183 990A 662CEE6403E1

Massive cope. I ain't ever touching a hog nor cumskin

Same here tbh. I'm physically repulsed by obese girls. I don't care if they have some fat (30%-35% bodyfat MAX), but if they look like a globe, that's a no-go. Would rather be volcel tbh.

Last edited:
Same here tbh. I'm physically repulsed by obese girls. I don't care if they have some fat, but if they look like a globe, that's a no-go. Would rather be volcel tbh.
04688703 97C2 451F 8BFD 0BCE2CDBCCED

First off, I'm incel as fuck, fat girls don't want a dude with acne scars

secondly, they are disgusting to look at. my biology isn't designed to get hard to them. i don't care what cucks say, my dick won't get hard just because you say so

if you accept a girl for being fat but not obese, you might as well be the same cuck who accepts a girl for fucking 15 guys and not 100. in both cases, she is an overindulgent, trashy cunt. FUCK HER SHE'S WORTHLESS
My grandad suggested I should marry the 2/10 neighbour landwhale who use to be in my elementary school I felt like yanking his fat head off his spine fucking senile cunt
Don't tell me what to do Oldman

You say you are violently repulsed by them and THEN, to rationalize this (even though you don't really need to, most of us hate landwhales here) you bring up that they would hate you for your acne scars anyway, which is straight from the foid manipulation handbook.
how is it from the foid manipulation handbook?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

how is it from the foid manipulation handbook?
@dirtykombatcel explain plz

one thing that you can be sure about women is that unlike what they think about men (if chad is bad then non-chad is terrible muh), when it comes to them the uglier the foid the worse she is. The reason? They're all resentful for being ugly and not being able to get chad, and they absolute hate to be remembered that they're ugly, especially when their looksmatch approach them.
Mount Everest IQ analysis

This is volcel then isn’t it. Your standards are too high

seeen loads of fat chicks with skinny guys and acne scars, that’s like their type
?

yeah i haven't noticed this phenomenom. not saying its never happened but i dont really see it myself. anyway doesn't matter because i can't get whales

you should ukmaxx
oh so you're in UK? i see

i'm not gonna ukmaxx for fat chicks, i am actually i the midst of surgerymaxxing for my acne scars anyway.

i once was aproached by a fat foid. no chance I was going to fuck that. either I get something better or stay as a fucking incel

Funny feminist

im talking someone who looked like this

Define fat. Post pics of girls you consider fat.

Fat girls smell like a fishery because they can’t reach certain areas of their body to clean, also they can’t shave because fat folds cover that area
My grandad suggested I should marry the 2/10 neighbour landwhale who use to be in my elementary school I felt like yanking his fat head off his spine fucking senile cunt
Don't tell me what to do Oldman

Call ur grandad a cuck and backhand him

fat foid can become normal, but manlet can't grow up

@dirtykombatcel explain plz
I said that because it's the same kind of deflecting tactic that women use to deal with unattractive men. Here's a more conclusive example from the foid's side:

"Ew, he's so short and ugly, I'll never date him, no matter what. What, are people saying I'm shallow?? Uh, he wouldn't have liked me anyway because men have such high standards, I'm not a model so he won't like me anyway (hehe succesful deflection)"

You get what I'm saying? The second affirmation (the one that says the person wouldn't have liked you anyway) is completely pointless as all it does is deflect from the shallowness of the first affirmation, which is you saying you would never date a person that has a certain physical trait.

I'm saying it's from the foid handbook because women do this on the regular.

Some fat girls are hot though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back