Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fat incel > to Chadlite. Will you buy his snake oil?

His snake oil? No. Fasting is cheaper and easier. Then when the weights off you watch what you eat and you can be slim for life

His snake oil? No. Fasting is cheaper and easier. Then when the weights off you watch what you eat and you can be slim for life
Pretty much. No secret recipe to losing weight. Just run and eat less

Pretty much. No secret recipe to losing weight. Just run and eat less
Right and the real secret is to avoid vegetable/seed oils, which are in EVERYTHING at least in the US

This is what I’m hoping for with steroids.

From volcel to himself + some muscles

Hes normie with good frame and gymmaxx physique. Any sub 6 men doing what he say will get metoo and harassment charge.

But what if you aren't a chadlite under the fat? What if your still subhuman after weight loss. That's all I'm saying here. Would you still buy this type of snake oil?

He's selling his snake oil on his personal website because he discovered he was a chadlite (7/10) under the fat, and that enabled him to have success with non fat 5 & 6 rated beckies. I feel these salesman can't understand looks thresholds that women have. Men who looksmaxed to 5/10 will still have zero success getting non fat women on their level, as women only date up in looks.

A short & skinny male 2 can't become a 7 either.

Not even a minute in and he admits that he had been with a woman when he was a fat goober

Not even a minute in and he admits that he had been with a woman when he was a fat goober

But she was fat like him he said in replies.

But she was fat like him he said in replies.

So? Even if she wasn't his looksmatch that still makes him not incel.
If you want to lose weight just stop eating as many calories it's the easiest thing in the world.

He is just lucky he had that kind of facial structure+frame and probably height
that can't be said for 80% of fatcels here, I already lost 50 lbs just to realise I'm equally as subhuman as I am before, maybe just slightly better.

Must be nice to be a fat volcel

He wasn't even an incel, he could easily get an asian cope

Most guys in teen years are slim or normal because growing require alot of energy so he knew how he look without fat, he is also tall and white. He is trying to exploit incels, trying to be incels dating coach its a big market, his moto is "if i can you can also", one guy in comments said:

"u forgot to mention ur height so its over for manlets like me anyways"

and he gives the most generic fake answer:

"lots of my friends and most of my students arent tall at all. same principles work for all"

Fucking /thread
BONES = CHAD
NO BONES = NO CHAD

nah hes a chad not chadlite because look good on a shitty sub 25mm non-mirrored face cam.

i wish i looked like a human on a camera because then i could actually be in photos without ruining them. i only have one single photo of me with my mom and that is it, nothing else. i still beg her to get rid of it because i look so bad

But what if you aren't a chadlite under the fat? What if your still subhuman after weight loss. That's all I'm saying here. Would you still buy this type of snake oil?

He's selling his snake oil on his personal website because he discovered he was a chadlite (7/10) under the fat, and that enabled him to have success with non fat 5 & 6 rated beckies. I feel these salesman can't understand looks thresholds that women have. Men who looksmaxed to 5/10 will still have zero success getting non fat women on their level, as women only date up in looks.

A short & skinny male 2 can't become a 7 either.
No in my opinion an incel should be whatever bodyfat he want if eating makes him cope better. Fat pride world wide. And the last thing incels need is to be suckered by a chad. That's about the most fucked dup thing there is. I'd go ahead and institute capital punishment for such a scam if I were in charge.

>I was an incel
LMFAO.