Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat mexican defeats 6'6 shredded giga tyrone in boxing

• Thread starter BlackPilledKira
  • Start date
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★

Fucking LOL this is proof that height and frame are bullshit and just for show

Manlets rejoice.

what the fucking shit. a nobody beat AJ? he was the top ranked boxer and defeated klitschko

Why do all Mexican boxers just look like white guys LOL. Canelo looks like some prototypical Irish redhead and this guy just looks like some Northeast American white dude.

AJ lost to the kid from Up! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

giga lifefuel tbh. When you are super short everyone acts like you can't fight but thats clearly not true.

I'm unfamiliar with boxing, all I know is that this dude was an underdog going into the fight and is like first Mexican HW champ now, idk lol. Don't think he's a manlet.

Fucking LOL this is proof that height and frame are bullshit and just for show
Manlets rejoice.
Manlets rejoice if they have years of training, a singular talent for fighting in a very rules-restricted martial art and are in a position where those talents can bring them tangible benefits (pretty much only in competitive martial arts).
Ask a foid and for them Tyrone won if they could even see the other guy.

Last edited:
Apparently that's Joshua's first ever loss. I kept hearing the fight being talked about but I had no idea Ruiz was a clear underdog. For those who watch boxing regularly, are people with Ruiz's body composition common? Only boxers I'm familiar with are slim. Also, google says Ruiz's height is 6′ 2″. There could be some height fraud going, but he isn't a manlet

Mexican? He looks fucking white.

Imagine what would happen to AJ if he fought Mike Tyson.

AJ would get killed in the first round

It was a good night for dadbodcels.

Look at Ruiz' compact bulldog midface = (often a sign of fighting ability). The black pill is all around us.

AJ lost? Lol.

edit: thought it would be a brutal KO, meh.

what the fucking shit. a nobody beat AJ? he was the top ranked boxer and defeated klitschko
he defeated old klitschko young one would have killed him. AJ is overrated he wouldnt be anything in the time of tyson.

Thats what i call beta uprising jfl.

good lifefuel dosage

Seems like a lot of black guys have show muscles. Lol. Always see these impressive looking blacks getting destroyed by some slob-athlete.

Also the Mexican isn't a manlet, he's 6'2. After that height I think there are diminishing returns. Frame and balance may start to suffer.

I remember there was a famous australian cage/MMA fighter (heavyweight) who had a dadbad, was shorter than his opponents (he was about 5ft10), but often beat the crap out of towering monsters with show muscles.

Wilder would destroy AJ and even he knows it. That's why he's been ducking him. Hopefully this loss will make him more inclined to fight Wilder (and potentially Fury) now. He already lost his 0 so he has less to lose. The fight should have happened by now though.

I really hate this trend in boxing where they'll hype up two fighters for years, constantly tease a potential bout between the two, only to have them fight at the end of their careers when at least one of them is old and slow. Gone are the days of the top fighters fighting each other in their primes, now it's all about building hype for as long as possible and cashing out at the very last minute.

Last edited:
In the end, Tyrone is still having a better life, probably getting paid more because brands want to be associated with him, having relationships and fucking girls. The other guy isn't bad looking but you know..

Lifefuel, Tyrone must kneel before the manwhale

I remember there was a famous australian cage/MMA fighter (heavyweight) who had a dadbad, was shorter than his opponents (he was about 5ft10), but often beat the crap out of towering monsters with show muscles.
yeah Mark Hunt, but he was ridiculously thick through the legs, trunk, core, neck, skull so couldn't really get hurt, plus had that crazy samoan power. basically a genetic freak, which Andy Ruiz aint!

Ruiz made history :feelsautistic:

Wilder would destroy AJ and even he knows it. That's why he's been ducking him. Hopefully this loss will make him more inclined to fight Wilder (and potentially Fury) now. He already lost his 0 so he has less to lose. The fight should have happened by now though.

I really hate this trend in boxing where they'll hype up two fighters for years, constantly tease a potential bout between the two, only to have them fight at the end of their careers when at least one of them is old and slow. Gone are the days of the top fighters fighting each other in their primes, now it's all about building hype for as long as possible and cashing out at the very last minute.

wilder is what drug free athlete with GOOD genetics would look like

6'6 210 lbs and lean

people say "he's too skinny". no he's just not on a lot of steroids like every other previous heavyweight boxer, especially AJ and kilitschko who were roided out of their minds

how does this relate to inceldom?

women would call wilder too skinny (not that it would matter if he had a good face) because they're used to roided instagram guys

The fight was rigged.In the press conference aj handed ruiz the titles which no one ever does.Aj has been saying in interviews dont be surprised if I lose soon.During the mexican anthem sam Watson was doing the illuminati eye while others had they're hand on chest

im glad for him

Extreme Life Fuel, but tbh I bet it was set up, no one made a bet on the fat mexican guy only some few people and they scored big, Tyrone will probably never need to fight anymore.

In the end, Tyrone is still having a better life, probably getting paid more because brands want to be associated with him, having relationships and fucking girls. The other guy isn't bad looking but you know..
Yup. This is sort of coping tbh. At the end of the day I'd rather be the giga tyrone

giga lifefuel tbh. When you are super short everyone acts like you can't fight but thats clearly not true.

The fight was rigged.In the press conference aj handed ruiz the titles which no one ever does.Aj has been saying in interviews dont be surprised if I lose soon.During the mexican anthem sam Watson was doing the illuminati eye while others had they're hand on chest

Extreme Life Fuel, but tbh I bet it was set up, no one made a bet on the fat mexican guy only some few people and they scored big, Tyrone will probably never need to fight anymore.

I think AJ took a dive tbh.
We'll know next if he beats DW.

Welcome to a world where being 6’2 can be manlet status or average at best. Ali was about his height, Mike Tyson was 5’10... today in the HW division it’s super common to be 6’6-7’0. I remember when the Klitschkos first debuted everyone was saying they were too tall and they did look like giants compared to their opponents. Today it’s just the norm, doesn’t look out of place at all.

By the way, Andy Ruiz has knocked out taller opponents. One of his previous KOs was some 6’7 dude.

Probably wouldn't be able to beat him in an MMA fight where kicking and choking are allowed.

This shows fighting success is cope, it does not matter how "masculine" you look in terms of fighting

I wouldn’t see it as lifefuel for any means, in fact, probably the opposite. It just reinforces the virtue of bad aesthetics/looks.

So much male fat shaming going on with this, even from the hypocritical MSM. I bet if they were females you wouldn’t hear any of that tbh

Most bodybuilders cant fight for shit. They rely ENTIRELY on their size to win... which can go VERY wrong

Apparently that's Joshua's first ever loss. I kept hearing the fight being talked about but I had no idea Ruiz was a clear underdog. For those who watch boxing regularly, are people with Ruiz's body composition common? Only boxers I'm familiar with are slim. Also, google says Ruiz's height is 6′ 2″. There could be some height fraud going, but he isn't a manlet

It’s more common than you think, but you probably only see it in the heavyweight division. Lot of them even held titles or were top contenders. And don’t forget Butterbean, lol. I know it’s not boxing, but that fat fuck was pretty much the face of that Toughman promotion.

Back to boxing. One of the most explosive power punchers and KO artist was 5’10 manlet David Tua. At one point he was actually primed as the next Tyson, but never made it that far. He had a similar body type to Tyson but chubbier, like a lot of Samoan’s tend to be. Watch below. All his opponents looked way taller and he put their lights out cold, and all those dudes were top ranked guys/champions