Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat single mom foid doesn't want kids after getting into relationship with an ugly guy, leaves him, but he still pays kid's health insurance

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

My ex-husband was pretty ugly. He wasn't monstrous, making you scream and run away in fear, but he was below average.
Since he didn't win the genetic lottery, he actively strove to win the personality one.

Happily ever after, right? Disproving blackpill, right?

We ended up wanting different things. I already had a kid when we married, and I had made it clear that I probably wouldn't want another (if an accident happened, so be it, but I would actively avoid getting pregnant again). He had really been on the fence. But he decided that he definitely wanted more kids
So we parted ways. Divorced amicably - he was responsible for debts in his name, I was responsible for those in mine. No alimony/child support. The only thing he had to do was continue to have my son (who is special needs) on his health insurance, which he was willing to do. And my son still is, some 6.5 years later.

Suddenly in her relationship with the ugly guy, the foid decides she doesn't want kids (I wonder why). And because he wanted kids, she leaves him.
And what does she get out of it to this day? Free health insurance for her son.
JFL at the "just work on personality" trope.

She's also fat:
Yep. I'm a large individual (over 300 though working on losing) and when I fly, I fly 1st class because the seats are larger and fit me.

Last edited:
Of course her kid is special needs. Seems like every whore pumps out defective children after they're done with the carousel

Is just an isolated case of a mental ill woman, just keep waiting someone for the right woman incel, I wonder with that toxicity how you still can be incel hum???

I have so many family members who get with a single mom and years later are still stuck paying for the kid.
I just lower my head in shame when they talk about how the kid calls them, "Dad" or "Daddy"
These men have no rights. These men can't even see the kid without permission from the actual Mom. How are so many fucking men brainwashed into taking care of other man's seed?
The worst part is how single moms just expect this shit

Yeah personality alone isn't shit.
And what kind of special needs the son have

Happily ever after, right? Disproving blackpill, right?

Suddenly in her relationship with the ugly guy, the foid decides she doesn't want kids (I wonder why). And because he wanted kids, she leaves him.
And what does she get out of it to this day? Free health insurance for her son.
JFL at the "just work on personality" trope.

She's also fat:

Yeah personality alone isn't shit.
And what kind of special needs the son have?

If a betabuxxer marries a hole that already has children, are they legally obligated to pay child support to the children that are not theirs after a divorce?

Depends on the state...but in some cases yes.(correct me if Im wrong, but I think what I said is accurate, despite how absurd and out of this world it is)

If a betabuxxer marries a hole that already has children, are they legally obligated to pay child support to the children that are not theirs after a divorce?
legally,they shouldn't.A stepdad is not a biological one.It's more like a tutor or something like that.
That's my opinion because seeing a stepdad loving a stepson like if he was his biological son,for me is strange and almost impossible.

Subtle agepill tbh. Once you reach a certain point, your only hope of ascension is with a single mother.

This is what comes of ascension

I'd hate to be him.

In a sane world all three would be euthanised but for different reasons, we only want the best to continue right? Free plastic surgery for the guy perhaps.

here in Brazil is obliged to pay, regardless of whether or not it is a biological child. there is the figure of socio-affective paternity, which says that the father is the one who creates.

Subtle agepill tbh. Once you reach a certain point, your only hope of ascension is with a single mother.
I don’t know the true statistic, but it’s probably close to 80% of fertile women will have atleast 1 kid. Once you get to your mid 30’s, your only option is to date single mothers or hardcore feminist that didn’t want kids.

Why is reddit so full of cucked and fucked up stories?

What a fucking cuck :feelsree: