Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat Woman Eats 30K Calories a day(15 Days worth of food), still has a relationship

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Dr. Phil lists off what she shoves down her gullet. She probably doesn't wash on a daily basis, and doesn't have a job. But that hole feels good I'm sure!

its a fucking joke, women's SMV never goes down. i wouldnt even touch by stick this fat pig.

Sddddddd

not watching it, but either she doesn't digest it and just has massive diarrhea or she's lying

probably more like 4,000 to 5,000

That fat fuck eats 30.000 calories a day and I struggle with eating 2000 because of my defect throat and allergies life is so unfair

That fat fuck eats 30.000 calories a day and I struggle with eating 2000 because of my defect throat and allergies life is so unfair
i cant even eat 1500, its too much for my 43kg body just fucking lol

her looksmatch already died

i cant even eat 1500, its too much for my 43kg body just fucking lol
I know right but I have food allergies and an undiagnosed throat problem it takes me 20 minutes just to eat a cheeseburger from Mc Donalds so most days I get around 1500-1800 calories I fight so hard just to maintain my weight.

I know right but I have food allergies and an undiagnosed throat problem it takes me 20 minutes just to eat a cheeseburger from Mc Donalds so most days I get around 1500-1800 calories I fight so hard just to maintain my weight.
feel sad for you boyo, its pretty shitty, this whole world is shitty, its over

Can’t stand fat people I miss r/fatpeoplehate

Better personality than most foids (can't talk that much because her disgusting mouth is always full).

tbh disgusting looks and overweight. Fuck these cucks who get married with these pigs.
they destroyed everything completly, some time ago this pig would beg some incel to marry her coz if she wouldnt be married before 30 then over for her

they destroyed everything completly, some time ago this pig would beg some incel to marry her coz if she wouldnt be married before 30 then over for her
some time ago this glutton would be dead, but thanks to medical advancements by cuck doctors she gets to live another 25 years

some time ago this glutton would be dead, but thanks to medical advancements by cuck doctors she gets to live another 25 years
everything went worse with time. its over.

This world is a joke.

She needs to be dropped into the ocean so the military can test tsunami bombs

How do you even find her pussy with all that fat? You need a map and compas!!