Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fatcel is volcel, but only under certain circumstances

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Have normal or above average height
Have normal or above average frame
Have normal or above average face
Have normal or above average dick
Have normal or better interacting skills, no social anxiety etc
Have no autism
Have no mentalcel shit
Be NT

TBH if you can pass all of these, or at the very least the physical ones, and you're fatcel, then you should definitely lose the weight.
However for fatcels like me, who pass none of these at all, we have no luck in "just lose the weight and get pussy br0000"
Fatcel is not volcel, under certain circumstances :blackpill:

Also, if you become fat after too much LDAR (after looksmaxxing of course)

Cute teen girls not helping me to be not fat. And for ugly femorloids and roasties I'm too good

Also, if you become fat after too much LDAR
I became fat from having a shit mom who let me eat whatever i wanted, let me rot alone in my room eating junkfood and fastfood my entire life. Allowed me to sit and rot in front of a tv while having no social interaction, or doing physical activities. She even brainwashed me with Jehovah's Witness bullshit since birth, filling my mind with "Don't be friends with worldly people, you can't talk to them, have Witness friends" meanwhile the Witness kids were stuck up little brainwashed NPC shits. I got not only fat, but social anxiety and depression because of her dumbass, yet when i tell this to her face, she becomes offended and acts like she's the victim.
FUCK,EVERYTHING

I'm a fatcel as well, and that might've been another reason I was bullied, but my height makes me look thinner than I really am, basically you have to see me shirtless and then you'll know I'm fat, but in truth there's other factors, early age balding(since 14) giant forehead, big ugly nose, even if I lost weight my SMV will just go from 2/10 to 2.5/10. As long as I have this nasty balding, giant forehead and large nose, my SMV will never go up much, the only good thing I have is height which is 6'1, but I'm always heightmogged regularly by normies that's around 6'3 and higher, so I can't even say if my height is good.

I became fat from having a shit mom who let me eat whatever i wanted, let me rot alone in my room eating junkfood and fastfood my entire life. Allowed me to sit and rot in front of a tv while having no social interaction, or doing physical activities.

Sounds like my mother.

I became fat from having a shit mom who let me eat whatever i wanted, let me rot alone in my room eating junkfood and fastfood my entire life. Allowed me to sit and rot in front of a tv while having no social interaction, or doing physical activities. She even brainwashed me with Jehovah's Witness bullshit since birth, filling my mind with "Don't be friends with worldly people, you can't talk to them, have Witness friends" meanwhile the Witness kids were stuck up little brainwashed NPC shits. I got not only fat, but social anxiety and depression because of her dumbass, yet when i tell this to her face, she becomes offended and acts like she's the victim.
FUCK,EVERYTHING
I understand that, it isn't that easy to be in good weight when your entire family is fat and didn't guide you since child. And in those years you lose tons of social experience for that shit looking.

I can’t become fat, I’m underweight.

I understand that, it isn't that easy to be in good weight when your entire family is fat and didn't guide you since child. And in those years you lose tons of social experience for that shit looking.
yeah this shit sucks ass

Over for many men

Even if I lost weight I'd probably have a shit ton of loose skin since my skin is very sensitive. Just better to stay the same fat size and exercise once in a while.