Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcel thread - Is anyone here fat? Have you ever been?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I was fat for most of my life until I was like 22 or so. The past few years I've lost enough weight to be considered "in good shape" by normie standards.

I know the old saying is fatcel = volcel but I think when you've been skinny before this isn't necessarily the case. It is true though that if you've only ever been fat you're at least a volcel/notinterestcel.

In my case it was legit just a case of actually preferring food to the point where I didn't even care about being obese. In the same way that an alcoholic will choose the bottle over their family, I was choosing food over aesthetics. I admit I was a straight up "notinterestedcel", partly due to a low sex drive.

In the past couple of months I started gaining weight again, but I just got ahold of myself because it really does just make you look fucking terrible, and food is honestly more enjoyable if you don't eat too much of it. It is legit one of the most fun copes though.

i wasn't fat for most my life but at 23 i bloated up for about a year, but i went back down to normal weight at a little after 24.

i was fit 1 year ago when college was open, i used to run 8km and gymmaxx but after the lockdown i gave in to my neet life, now im a bit on the fat side, but from today im starting to work out

I fell for the bulking meme and got up to 240lbs or so a few years back
Honestly it wasn't even that bad

You need to start gymcelling, you look like a frail old man, my dad looks 3 times bigger than you ffs.
well at least i'm not fat.

gymcelling is cope most of the time anyway. unless you're still :redpill:

thats one thing IT doesn't get. incels for the most part are not fat or eternal NEET's.

I did an experiment on the NORMAN masses where i blew up way over weight to over 35% body fat all from bad sources so i got a huge bloat and weight only in stomach hips so looked real bad. The experiment was to see the difference in behaviour from these normans, how reliant on aesthetics and body peoples perception of you is based upon. The results are stark, you go from treated badly to treated like a piece of shit with people openly sneering at you in the street, it was a marked difference even from a low baseline where you enter a hell like existence, you go into zombie mode where people actively avoid you and are disgusted by you and show literal hatred upon meeting viewing you, i had never got this fat before and it seems almost linear where you get a gradually worse FAILO the bigger you become until you reach a level where most people are repulsed and actively look away mock or take shots at you in the street.

No it's not cope, we say gymcelling don't work because we actually did it, average guys have good success with a good body.
no its mostly cope. amnesia on looksmax himself says it only matters a little and what matters is good frame and being lean.

It's not a cope, and who the fuck is amnesia? im not gonna take words from a chad.

Take bb.com for example, the normies there all had better sex life after gymmaxxing, while the uglies rotted in misc.
i'm not a normie i'm incel.

I wasn't fat until 22-23, at 26 I lost all the excess weight and few years later I gained it back. In my case nothing changed, people treated me the same but I felt much better and healthier while I was skinnier.

I did an experiment on the NORMAN masses where i blew up way over weight to over 35% body fat all from bad sources so i got a huge bloat and weight only in stomach hips so looked real bad. The experiment was to see the difference in behaviour from these normans, how reliant on aesthetics and body peoples perception of you is based upon. The results are stark, you go from treated badly to treated like a piece of shit with people openly sneering at you in the street, it was a marked difference even from a low baseline where you enter a hell like existence, you go into zombie mode where people actively avoid you and are disgusted by you and show literal hatred upon meeting viewing you, i had never got this fat before and it seems almost linear where you get a gradually worse FAILO the bigger you become until you reach a level where most people are repulsed and actively look away mock or take shots at you in the street.
i noticed this too to a degree. and i was fat but not obese

i never wanna become fat again.

This body type, not even joking.
gk201310307259989ar-jpg.jpg
what about his face? all of this forum knows it expect me

I used to be very obese (40.4 BMI)
now I am 26.8 BMI, still losing more and planning to go to at least 21 BMI before gymceling (will not bulk since its a meme anyways)
hopefully it will ascend me

You need to start gymcelling, you look like a frail old man, my dad looks 3 times bigger than you ffs.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Would it be a humble brag if I posted my physique pic here?

Oh god, bulking. :feelspuke: That's got to be the worst lie of all the gymcel bullshi

It's so fucking stupid how many gymcels actually fall for that shit. Yeah bruh, just BULK dude!! JFL.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Would it be a humble brag if I posted my physique pic here?
No man, people here are blackpilled and know it's all face/height anyway. Aren't you shredded?

Oh god, bulking. :feelspuke: That's got to be the worst lie of all the gymcel bullshi

It's so fucking stupid how many gymcels actually fall for that shit. Yeah bruh, just BULK dude!! JFL.
I have a friendcel which fel for that meme, his body is jacked but his face is bloated and has a lot fat, and he started skinny as well
"but bro you need to eat like a pig in order to build muscle"
70% + 30% -> 100%

Colvin76

Nope but I'm sub 15% bf with visible abs
nah don't take it away from you, your physique is pretty good

The only time bulk meme works if you are huge i mean over 220 lbs and only a little fat it makes you look intimidating as your not fat enough to be fat shamed but are just chubby, but it looks like you are carrying more muscle than you are as you have fat still on arms and shoulders you look like you could do a lot of damage and get an intimidation bonus for sure

Underweight my whole life. I was also born underweight

delete it so mods won't ban you, its very good but this is exactly the problem
and trust me mods do care about everything small, they warned me about posting a copypasta in the sewers
which had small "bragging"
I deleted it

The only time bulk meme works if you are huge i mean over 220 lbs and only a little fat it makes you look intimidating as your not fat enough to be fat shamed but are just chubby, but it looks like you are carrying more muscle than you are as you have fat still on arms and shoulders you look like you could do a lot of damage and get an intimidation bonus for sure
that true but a bloated face isn't attractive

Honestly dude you mog most gymcels here, the only ones that mog you are the oldcels who have been training for years and take roids, and Damo.
Interesting

Is your dad a tyrone? maybe you got his high t genes.
My dad is has an average face and facemogs me.

Also you dont need to be goodlooking to be high T

First time I differ from you lmao. I've always been skinny af. If I didnt force myself to eat i'd be at an anorexic BMI

No, i was always skinny, and my BMI always was less than 17

I can't because when I eat too much I start to feel sick.

Yeah I used to be 5'8.5 and 230 lbs 40+%bf when i joined this forum, extremely obese and it has ruined my body forever (stretch marks, slight loose skin)
Now I'm still pretty fat even though I lost 60 lbs, bad diet low in protein, never really lifted and only did biking so my body is skinny fat with no muscles at 5'10 170lbs ~23% bodyfat. Working on losing only about 10lbs want to be about sub 15% bodyfat

Yeah I used to be 5'8.5 and 230 lbs 40+%bf when i joined this forum, extremely obese and it has ruined my body forever (stretch marks, slight loose skin)
Now I'm still pretty fat even though I lost 60 lbs, bad diet low in protein, never really lifted and only did biking so my body is skinny fat with no muscles at 5'10 170lbs ~23% bodyfat. Working on losing only about 10lbs want to be about sub 15% bodyfat

View: https://youtu.be/bK1jKn2j6xA

Been fat for my whole life tbh.

I was pretty chubby for some of my childhood, because my mom and grandma overfed me alot. At like 12-15 I was the fattest I've ever been though not obese. I just ate alot of food to cope then but ever since then I've been lean

i once lost about 60 pounds sometime ago and no results mind you im 6'3 and i thought hah maybe i will have a good face but boy was i coping hard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i over eat so im slowly putting on weight

My stomach bloated up a bit in the past year, but other than that I've been either fit or skinny because I gymmed a lot and played basketball

I was fat for most of my life until I was like 22 or so. The past few years I've lost enough weight to be considered "in good shape" by normie standards.

I know the old saying is fatcel = volcel but I think when you've been skinny before this isn't necessarily the case. It is true though that if you've only ever been fat you're at least a volcel/notinterestcel.

In my case it was legit just a case of actually preferring food to the point where I didn't even care about being obese. In the same way that an alcoholic will choose the bottle over their family, I was choosing food over aesthetics. I admit I was a straight up "notinterestedcel", partly due to a low sex drive.

In the past couple of months I started gaining weight again, but I just got ahold of myself because it really does just make you look fucking terrible, and food is honestly more enjoyable if you don't eat too much of it. It is legit one of the most fun copes though.
I’m a fatcel but a fatcel is a mentalcel as well so it’s difficult to lose the weight. I’ve lost like 40 pounds but still have like 150 to go so it’s difficult

I lost 60 pounds. I was 220 now I'm 160.

I'm the fattest I've ever been right now, but barely fat tbh. My BMI is still in the normal range, life of a birdcel.

I'm overweight not fat but trying to lose it as we speak.

i wasn't fat for most my life but at 23 i bloated up for about a year, but i went back down to normal weight at a little after 24.
i was fit 1 year ago when college was open, i used to run 8km and gymmaxx but after the lockdown i gave in to my neet life, now im a bit on the fat side, but from today im starting to work out
thats one thing IT doesn't get. incels for the most part are not fat or eternal NEET's.
I wasn't fat until 22-23, at 26 I lost all the excess weight and few years later I gained it back. In my case nothing changed, people treated me the same but I felt much better and healthier while I was skinnier.
how does he even look like?

Bruh ngl u look lanklet gymceling and fixing skin is ur golden ticket outta here.
Underweight my whole life. I was also born underweight
First time I differ from you lmao. I've always been skinny af. If I didnt force myself to eat i'd be at an anorexic BMI
Just be king of the North bro

Also,

No, everyone on .co has this body: View attachment 361406

We have all successfully gymaxxed but foids still don’t want us. Face >>>> everything else. Over.
No, i was always skinny, and my BMI always was less than 17
I can't because when I eat too much I start to feel sick.

Been fat for my whole life tbh.
I was pretty chubby for some of my childhood, because my mom and grandma overfed me alot. At like 12-15 I was the fattest I've ever been though not obese. I just ate alot of food to cope then but ever since then I've been lean
i once lost about 60 pounds sometime ago and no results mind you im 6'3 and i thought hah maybe i will have a good face but boy was i coping hard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
i over eat so im slowly putting on weight
My stomach bloated up a bit in the past year, but other than that I've been either fit or skinny because I gymmed a lot and played basketball
I’m a fatcel but a fatcel is a mentalcel as well so it’s difficult to lose the weight. I’ve lost like 40 pounds but still have like 150 to go so it’s difficult
I lost 60 pounds. I was 220 now I'm 160.
I'm the fattest I've ever been right now, but barely fat tbh. My BMI is still in the normal range, life of a birdcel.
I'm overweight not fat but trying to lose it as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back