Serious Fatcel = Volcel is bullshit

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
My weight has fluctuated between 67kg and 96kg. Fat, skinny, jacked. Never noticed a difference, in all cases I was ignored or mocked by the opposite gender.

Nearly all fat and tall white guys I've known or seen, had partners or were general slayers.

Meanwhile most of the ripped ethnic manlets I knew are incels in denial.

Your weight barely matters if your genetics are pure shit. If anything, sticking to some diet and training hoping to ascend out of it is really pathetic, because it'll never happen with shitty genes.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
245d 8h 21m
So what you're saying is that it all leads back to genetics, and being fat is an extra negative to your appearance.

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
So what you're saying is that it all leads back to genetics, and being fat is an extra negative to your appearance.
Basically. Exercise is great and all, but don't expect to make a difference with the ladies. It'll only lead to disappointment if your genetics weren't any good in the first place.

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
★★
5d 6h 25m
fatcel = possible volcel. But the fattie won't know until he loses weight

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
★★
43d 15m
I mainly say fatcel=volcel because most fattys have been fat for most of there adult life and have no idea how there face looks with out it and may even be slayers if they are normal or above average height.
So if you been skinny or fit for a long time and still got nothing so you got fat after you LDAR'd then I understand but you should still attempt to lose the weight.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★
14d 1h 26m
I mainly say fatcel=volcel because most fattys have been fat for most of there adult life and have no idea how there face looks with out it and may even be slayers if they are normal or above average height.
So if you been skinny or fit for a long time and still got nothing so you got fat after you LDAR'd then I understand but you should still attempt to lose the weight.
This