Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Father asking me for $2000 a month

Give him the money?

• Yes he raised you

• No

• Cut him off

• Maybe some money

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Should I pay him or not? He gave me shit genes,poorcel life, shit IQ, horrible 4'10 inbred retarded schizo shitskin religious dumb fuck mother when he had chance with 5'8 decently wealthy lightskin puerotrican food. He says he is entitled to $2000 a month cause he raised me.

He found out I am earning 100k plus a year and have 100k plus in savings, so he's asking for $ since.

I am seriously pissed, motherfucker sees me as an investment that he made for 22 years rather than a son. What should I do?

I’d help my parents if they needed it but they aren’t entitled to shit.

Doesn't seem right to be paying him regularly. Maybe a lump sum if it is for something specific. Depends if he deserves it or not tbh

Your choice bro, I don’t know your father so I can’t say.

If I was rich I would help my dad out to a certain extent.

depends how much you're earning.
If you earn $100,000 + / year, then you give it to him.

Give him some for not die from hunger, that would be symbolical

Should I pay him or not? He gave me shit genes,poorcel life, shit IQ, horrible 4'10 inbred retarded schizo shitskin religious dumb fuck mother when he had chance with 5'8 decently wealthy lightskin puerotrican food. He says he is entitled to $2000 a month cause he raised me.

Did he really raise you, or did he just feed you? In my case I've been just fed by my parents, which I take for granted because I live in a 1st world country. Nobody is dying of hunger here, so that assertion is meaningless. Unless your parents have been pivotal in your upbringing.

Just food for thought.

maybe some but not 2k wtf

He got sex, you didn't.
Therefore he's better of than you

Do not give him 25% of your pre-tax income. That's ridiculous. If he cared about you he'd never ask for that kind of money.

I suspect there are drugs involved here too. This is a classic junkie move.

Give him a small loan, with added interest. If he doesn't pay back, cut him off.

If he's poor I think you should give him some, but if he already has it good I don't see why you should tbh.

Don't do it man.

Depends how nicely he asked and what he is going to use the money for ;o

He found out I am earning 100k plus a year and have 100k plus in savings, so he's asking for $ since.

I am seriously pissed, motherfucker sees me as an investment that he made for 22 years rather than a son. What should I do?
Depends, I don't think he's entitled to 2k a month because that is straight up fucking ridiculous of him to ask of you. If he sacrificed a lot to raise you and whatnot then maybe think about giving him something because you are well off but I can't even imagine what the fuck is going through your fathers head unless he is on drugs or something

No. You need every shekel to cope. If your parents cared, they would have never brought you into this world to suffer in the first place.

Did he really raise you, or did he just feed you? In my case I've been just fed by my parents, which I take for granted because I live in a 1st world country. Nobody is dying of hunger here, so that assertion is meaningless. Unless your parents have been pivotal in your upbringing.

Just food for thought.

Depends on if it's cheaper than living on your own, $2000 is outrageous where I live you can rent a 4 bedroom for $900 a month.

initially voted no before i read that u made a lot of money, im not a fan of giving away money to anyone but maybe some definitely not 2k though that's way too much

If you want.Not that much

I answered no, because he's treating it like an entitlement, I can't even imagine my father saying some shit like that, he would ask for money but never act like I'm supposed to give him.

I'm more interested in how you started making that kind of money, investing?

If you don't want to give out any details publicly, please PM about it.

Always looking for ways to wealthmax. Dude I wish I was at where you are right now, that is pretty much my goal, financial freedom, so I can just slip into the background of society and become a ghost, limit my social interactions so I stress myself out less dealing with normies.

Wanna give me some money man?

Give him some money if he wants to buy a car or something, or he's having trouble with unexpected costs. Otherwise, don't let yourself be his provider.

He sounds too entitled.Help him if he's actually going to start,but if he's just trying to ride off your success,tell him to do one.

He is gonna ask for more and more in time. Cut him off from your life, what kind of father asks his own son for money? He has no honor.

dont be a pussy
he basically gave you nothing but disadvantages
disown him and get him to beg you like a dog

I answered no, because he's treating it like an entitlement, I can't even imagine my father saying some shit like that, he would ask for money but never act like I'm supposed to give him.

I'm more interested in how you started making that kind of money, investing?

If you don't want to give out any details publicly, please PM about it.

Always looking for ways to wealthmax. Dude I wish I was at where you are right now, that is pretty much my goal, financial freedom, so I can just slip into the background of society and become a ghost, limit my social interactions so I stress myself out less dealing with normies.
This, also this kinda made me depressed how some 22 year old is making 100 k+ a year and im 25 and still neet, what a failure in every aspect of life I've become

Your father is a shit person. You do not raise children as an investment. You raise them because you are literally the reason for their existence and you should make sure they are well equipped for this world.

But if you still live with your father then it would be reasonable to pay them for the food and shelter. $2,000 is hella steep, though. At that price point you can just rent your own place. If you are earning over $100k I don't see why you are still living youth your parents anyway. If you don't live with him tell him to fuck right off.

This, also this kinda made me depressed how some 22 year old is making 100 k+ a year and im 25 and still neet, what a failure in every aspect of life I've become

@Transcended Trucel - Like come on dude, what did you do to make that money, what field of work are you in lol?

I always find it weird I can see a million threads on this site everyday about some meme or about how shitty our lives are

"I dog pill domesticated me"
"tfw you will never experience this"

When it comes to actual useful info, things that could probably benefit the lives of incels, nobody has anything to offer, everyone is silent.

Why won't some richcels/wealthmaxcels start a forum dedicated to that for incels, we ironically have a damn looksmaxx forum but no wealthmax forum?

I don't even have so much income.

@Transcended Trucel - Like come on dude, what did you do to make that money, what field of work are you in lol?

I always find it weird I can see a million threads on this site everyday about some meme or about how shitty our lives are

When it comes to actual useful info, things that could probably benefit the lives of incels, nobody has anything to offer, everyone is silent.

Why won't some richcels/wealthmaxcels start a forum dedicated to that for incels, we ironically have a damn looksmaxx forum but no wealthmax forum?
Very much this, @Michael15651 you would be interested in this also i assume from some of your posts, i guess if there was enough of us sarge would consider it, although i doubt he would create a new forum maybe if we had an offtopic place on this forum for money maxxing, hell even a prefix would encourage more people to share there side of the story about entrepreneurship and what not

if he wasnt a shitty father throughout your life, then you wouldve given him money without him having to ask for raising you well. seems like hes a dick. if hes tolerable give him a bit, otherwise no

Holy shit dude 100k a year? Fuck dude you're a richcel. I'm living off chump change. I only make $200-500 a month if I'm lucky, doing odd jobs and temp work.

You are truly blessed to have such wealth.

Very much this, @Michael15651 you would be interested in this also i assume from some of your posts, i guess if there was enough of us sarge would consider it, although i doubt he would create a new forum maybe if we had an offtopic place on this forum for money maxxing, hell even a prefix would encourage more people to share there side of the story about entrepreneurship and what not

Yeah, I'd be in favor of the idea.

2000$ every month? Sure sure

i do python web development. The job only pays so well because I got lucky and was try hard and I live in NYC which means higher salaries but high food and rent. As for the money, I got rich off the crypto train, off ethereum. Some stock investing as well but stocks are too risky for me nowadays.

They’re larping. Richcel = Volcel.
Face Money Status, have one of these 3, you get pussy.

Nobody here is rich, it’s just teenagers taking the piss.

i do python web development. The job only pays so well because I got lucky and was try hard and I live in NYC which means higher salaries but high food and rent. As for the money, I got rich off the crypto train, off ethereum. Some stock investing as well but stocks are too risky for me nowadays.

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please PM about how this crypto shit works, because it just seems like a meme to me, I don't see how it would be useful seeing as it isn't real money and I would still have to convert it to a "spendable" currency. Or if you know of a guide/course you used to gain the knowledge send it to me (same with the stocks). If I access the specific knowledge pool you did I should atleast see a modicum of returns, despite changes in the market.

I just need some base knowledge and understanding on these fields so I can start formulating my own strategies and testing them. No need to inform me about python web development though, that's very skill based and I'm sure you spent years building up your coding skills.

Last edited:
They’re larping. Richcel = Volcel.
Face Money Status, have one of these 3, you get pussy.

Nobody here is rich, it’s just teenagers taking the piss.
cope. money unless literally millionaire level cannot compensate for an aspie Manlet 5'5 currycel autist like me. I can only arrange marriage Max which I won't cause that is cucked
Thanks for the reply.

Could you please PM about how this crypto shit works, because it just seems like a meme to me, I don't see how it would be useful seeing as it isn't real money and I would still have to convert it to a "spendable" currency. Or if you know of a guide/course you used to gain the knowledge send it to me (same with the stocks). If I access the specific knowledge pool you did I should atleast see a modicum of returns, despite changes in the market.

I just need some based knowledge and understand on these fields so I can start formulating my own strategies and testing them. No need to inform me about python web development though, that's very skill based and I'm sure you spent years building up your coding skills.
i wouldn't recommend crypto anymore. I was just lucky for getting in on ETH early on. As for stocks maxing it's risky as well if you want big gains. I'd recommend checking out investopedia, also do paper trading(emulates real stock market but 20 minutes behind) to test your skill. Once you can make consitent gains in paper trading, you can do it IRL. in usa, government lets you dedcut up to 3k in taxes from stock losses, which means you could basically invest 3k yearly without risk. Also for IRL tradint, you won't be able to make more than 5 trdees a day unless you have over 25k in the bank account. so take that into account when your doing paper trading experiment. I'd also recommend choosing a specific type of industry stocks and studying then we'll. better to be a master of one industry than many. I do biotech, and look at the studies of drugs. I also recommend spreading risk well. I have been fucked before hard because I put all my money in one basket/stock.

Last edited:
He's not entitled to shit tbh, unless you actually owe him something. Personally I would consider how he raised me, whether he directly invested in the development of my skills, what's his current situation as well as what does he spend his excess money on.
I wouldn't let him live in squalor as a baseline, if your opinion of him is rather low and he's abusing alcohol/drugs, you should consider giving him material help/paying some of his bills. 2k seems excessive in any case though

Could you please PM about how this crypto shit works, because it just seems like a meme to me, I don't see how it would be useful seeing as it isn't real money and I would still have to convert it to a "spendable" currency
It's too late to hop on that train boyo, tulipmania 2.0 is over. Crypto is practically useless as currency, it's just a glorified gambling scheme. The existence of Bitcoin is holding everything back.

He's not entitled to shit tbh, unless you actually owe him something. Personally I would consider how he raised me, whether he directly invested in the development of my skills, what's his current situation as well as what does he spend his excess money on.
I wouldn't let him live in squalor as a baseline, if your opinion of him is rather low and he's abusing alcohol/drugs, you should consider giving him material help/paying some of his bills. 2k seems excessive in any case though

It's too late to hop on that train boyo, tulipmania 2.0 is over. Crypto is practically useless as currency, it's just a glorified gambling scheme. The existence of Bitcoin is holding everything back.
no one uses crypto for much else than tax evasion (not even that necessarily cause it's risky) and drugs. a currency cant grow unless people legit use it and not see it as an investment

Kind of suspected this already

cope. money unless literally millionaire level cannot compensate for an aspie Manlet 5'5 currycel autist like me. I can only arrange marriage Max which I won't cause that is cucked

i wouldn't recommend crypto anymore. I was just lucky for getting in on ETH early on. As for stocks maxing it's risky as well if you want big gains. I'd recommend checking out investopedia, also do paper trading(emulates real stock market but 20 minutes behind) to test your skill. Once you can make consitent gains in paper trading, you can do it IRL. in usa, government lets you dedcut up to 3k in taxes from stock losses, which means you could basically invest 3k yearly without risk. Also for IRL tradint, you won't be able to make more than 5 trdees a day unless you have over 25k in the bank account. so take that into account when your doing paper trading experiment. I'd also recommend choosing a specific type of industry stocks and studying then we'll. better to be a master of one industry than many. I do biotech, and look at the studies of drugs. I also recommend spreading risk well. I have been fucked before hard because I put all my money in one basket/stock.
View attachment 106713

Thank you so much for the advice, if only the site was filled with more threads on info like this instead of "le dog pill guyz, look at this other cuck on reddit"

He did not ask you weither or not you wanted to be being born. The cunt have to be responcible for this and pay you 2 000 $ per month for the damage.

id cut him off. 2000 a month is a lot of money and your dad seems sketchy to ask for that. you didn't even ask to be born either, so idk why parents try to pull that trick. life was shit with you and i don't even want to be here and now you're acting like you gave me some gift. lol gift of suffering for 75 years when i could've just never been born.

Well, I would help my father because he knows that my life is mistake and he doesn't blaming me in my "pessimistic view", while my mother is not deserve that kindness because she bluepilled, believe in some mysterious crap and think everything depends from your "power of will", not of your genes, parents (way they constructed your behaviours) and your social circles.
Edited: Actually 2k$ per month is not big deal if you earn like 100k in year, still some people actually born child for have money from them - if your father are like that, better cut him off. That type of people who brings souls from nothing to suffer and then saying "I give you life so you should pay me for that" is 100% stupid, because that type of life cost shit. Anyway, do as you think and remember what your father done for you.

Last edited:
Wait, you don't hate your fathers?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back