[JFL] Father said I was attractive yesterday

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
27d 22h 48m
I was talking about my college presentations (they have to be online because of the lockdown) normally I would've just kept him out of this (he is a piece of shit, might make a more detailed thread about this in the future) but I needed his help with one of the presentations (I have no mic) and he told me he was reading some psychology book and it talked about first impressions, and how much of an advantage I would have because I was... "young, attractive and not fat"

All I could do was say "Hmmm!" with a smile on my face, my mom chuckled. lmao nothing says "attractive" like being a 29 year old KHV who make women laugh at the thought of dating me.

By the way he keeps bothering me with self-help bullshit telling me its all about practice and shit for public speaking when its just awful for me. He keeps getting louder and louder as I disagree with him so I just pretend to agree with him and leave back to my room so he can shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
10d 1h 27m
faggot brag post ngl

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
47d 14h 9m
maybe in 1971

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★
108d 16h 52m
29 and still in college? brutal tbh, did you start late? or are you getting Masters/Phd?

Doomer28

Doomer28

Recruit
★★
1d 9h 3m
Oh yeah, my mum and some of my aunts says I'm attractive. Facts says otherwise. So typical.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
10d 1h 27m
29 and still in college? brutal tbh, did you start late? or are you getting Masters/Phd?
I knew some 32-35 year old guy in my class jfl, i think we were the only cels in there

watcher

watcher

★★★
27d 22h 48m
I was "following my dreams" and all that dumb shit when I entered, now I am too close to getting the degree to quit

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
32d 7h 31m
gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
5d 17h 56m
KEK nothing is funnier (and sadder) then when a parent tells their ugly child they're handsome.

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
13d 19h 16m
Jfl. When I went to the uni for the first year, I had a 23 yo guy in my group. It was nice talking to him ngl, we would play pubg on boring classes. Unfortunately, he dropoutmaxxed

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
10d 11h 45m
KHV?
Which means you got a hug or hand holding
:chad::banhammer:
Does getting a hug oneself a fakecel? Like, what if it's your Grandma or your mom, or better yet a platonic female friend?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★★
57d 10h 54m
29 oof that's really rough..but in a few years I will be in the same boat.

my mother does this too. it pisses me off.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Commander
★★
50d 21h 9m
My mother does that too but I know it’s just bullshit

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
27d 8h 15m
khhv and delusonal parents, name a better combo

watcher

watcher

★★★
27d 22h 48m
KHV?
Which means you got a hug or hand holding
:chad::banhammer:
Hug
Does getting a hug oneself a fakecel? Like, what if it's your Grandma or your mom, or better yet a platonic female friend?
lol most of the time girls avoid hugging me. But getting at least one hug is perfectly possible (especially if you are the one trying to hug them)

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
92d 13h 56m
My dad was always honest. He'd always tell me "look at you. look at your face" was what he'd always say when he was frustrated with me. he'd say it with disgust.

Mom always told me I was handsome tho, but she'd literally use me being short as an example of why I'm more handsome than my tall brothers. full of shit.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
139d 14h 58m
My dad was always honest. He'd always tell me "look at you. look at your face" was what he'd always say when he was frustrated with me. he'd say it with disgust.

Mom always told me I was handsome tho, but she'd literally use me being short as an example of why I'm more handsome than my tall brothers. full of shit.
Have you ever thought of beAting up your father (un roblox)?

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
92d 13h 56m
ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Gabagool? Ova ‘ere.
★★★★★
43d 19h 58m
Should have said “keeping coping dad”

Sad_Eunuch

Sad_Eunuch

Recruit
★★★★
7d 2h 13m
Good luck with your presentation. Your dad's retarded, it's not all about practice for some of us. I've been forced to regularly give presentations at work for years and every time it's still a 50/50 chance whether I keep it together or not.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 15h 44m
My dad told me that im ugly and i don't look like him.

watcher

watcher

★★★
27d 22h 48m
Good luck with your presentation. Your dad's retarded, it's not all about practice for some of us. I've been forced to regularly give presentations at work for years and every time it's still a 50/50 chance whether I keep it together or not.
My chance is 0 unless I use medication to reduce adrenaline and even that does not work every time

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★★
4d 5h 12m
My dad told me that im ugly and i don't look like him.
Good chance you're someone else's kid anyway. Maybe your mom fucked some ogre with a jank face and you inherited her size?

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 15h 44m
Good chance you're someone else's kid anyway. Maybe your mom fucked some ogre with a jank face and you inherited her size?
Why would she do that?

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★★
4d 5h 12m
But if my dad is attractive, why would she cheat with an ugly man?
Because she wanted something different. Sometimes a woman just wants to be pounded out by an ogre with a huge dick and that's none of your business, inkwell.

See what I'm saying? Women are disgusting.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 15h 44m
Because she wanted something different. Sometimes a woman just wants to be pounded out by an ogre with a huge dick and that's none of your business, inkwell.

See what I'm saying? Women are disgusting.
Doesn't make any sense, why would a woman choose an ugly man rather than an attractive one.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★★
4d 5h 12m
Doesn't make any sense, why would a woman choose an ugly man rather than an attractive one.
Women are fickle. And there are different kinds of attractive. For instance, women find more feminine pretty boy types attractive when they go on the pill and then want rougher masculine guys when they go off it.

Maybe the guy she cheated with was good looking. Maybe you are your dad's son. Maybe you just got sucker punched in the womb by mutation or a bad gene combo.

In any case, you main takeaway from this conversation should be that your mother is a whore, like all women.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 15h 44m
Women are fickle. And there are different kinds of attractive. For instance, women find more feminine pretty boy types attractive when they go on the pill and then want rougher masculine guys when they go off it.

Maybe the guy she cheated with was good looking. Maybe you are your dad's son. Maybe you just got sucker punched in the womb by mutation or a bad gene combo.

In any case, you main takeaway from this conversation should be that your mother is a whore, like all women.
I doubt my mom is a whore, most women in my country where still religious, not their choice of course, and tbh i have his fucking nose so im pretty sure im his. (sadly)

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
★★★★★
17d 21h 6m
5'2 balding curry is attractive

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★
7d 5h 30m
My chance is 0 unless I use medication to reduce adrenaline and even that does not work every time
What do you take?

Betablockers work like a miracle for me.

watcher

watcher

★★★
27d 22h 48m
What do you take?

Betablockers work like a miracle for me.

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★
7d 5h 30m
10 mg is too little. I always take 80 mg.

watcher

watcher

★★★
27d 22h 48m
Bro, teach me how to get it.
blocking betas only leaves alphas :chad:
If you start to socialize there will be a point where you will be in a situation where people are hugging each other and all you have to do is approach with your arms open lol

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
32d 7h 31m
If you start to socialize there will be a point where you will be in a situation where people are hugging each other and all you have to do is approach with your arms open lol
never seen anyone in my circles hug, neither men or women.
Everyone keeps their dating life private.
But I know the whores are getting fucked.
This is the problem in orthodox jewish circles, whores are even more hidden

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
15d 16h 20m
KEK nothing is funnier (and sadder) then when a parent tells their ugly child they're handsome.
It's not only sad but manipulative and wrong. Truth can hurt but it can also lead to having someone's dreams let down gently instead of being crushed brutally by reality. Truth at a young age can also lead to better results since people can change their ways somewhat (surgerymaxx, not eat to obesity etc) before it's too late to change.

watcher

watcher

★★★
27d 22h 48m
It's not only sad but manipulative and wrong. Truth can hurt but it can also lead to having someone's dreams let down gently instead of being crushed brutally by reality. Truth at a young age can also lead to better results since people can change their ways somewhat (surgerymaxx, not eat to obesity etc) before it's too late to change.
Yeah I have no gratitude towards him at all, especially considering he was a piece of shit to me my whole life.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 20h 7m
Hate when people I don't wanna fuck claim I'm good looking.