Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Father said I was attractive yesterday

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I was talking about my college presentations (they have to be online because of the lockdown) normally I would've just kept him out of this (he is a piece of shit, might make a more detailed thread about this in the future) but I needed his help with one of the presentations (I have no mic) and he told me he was reading some psychology book and it talked about first impressions, and how much of an advantage I would have because I was... "young, attractive and not fat"

giphy.gif

All I could do was say "Hmmm!" with a smile on my face, my mom chuckled. lmao nothing says "attractive" like being a 29 year old KHV who make women laugh at the thought of dating me.

By the way he keeps bothering me with self-help bullshit telling me its all about practice and shit for public speaking when its just awful for me. He keeps getting louder and louder as I disagree with him so I just pretend to agree with him and leave back to my room so he can shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
29 and still in college? brutal tbh, did you start late? or are you getting Masters/Phd?

Oh yeah, my mum and some of my aunts says I'm attractive. Facts says otherwise. So typical.

29 and still in college? brutal tbh, did you start late? or are you getting Masters/Phd?
I was "following my dreams" and all that dumb shit when I entered, now I am too close to getting the degree to quit

KEK nothing is funnier (and sadder) then when a parent tells their ugly child they're handsome.

Jfl. When I went to the uni for the first year, I had a 23 yo guy in my group. It was nice talking to him ngl, we would play pubg on boring classes. Unfortunately, he dropoutmaxxed

29 oof that's really rough..but in a few years I will be in the same boat.

my mother does this too. it pisses me off.

My mother does that too but I know it’s just bullshit

khhv and delusonal parents, name a better combo

KHV?
Which means you got a hug or hand holding
:chad::banhammer:
Hug
Does getting a hug oneself a fakecel? Like, what if it's your Grandma or your mom, or better yet a platonic female friend?
lol most of the time girls avoid hugging me. But getting at least one hug is perfectly possible (especially if you are the one trying to hug them)

My dad was always honest. He'd always tell me "look at you. look at your face" was what he'd always say when he was frustrated with me. he'd say it with disgust.

Mom always told me I was handsome tho, but she'd literally use me being short as an example of why I'm more handsome than my tall brothers. full of shit.

My dad was always honest. He'd always tell me "look at you. look at your face" was what he'd always say when he was frustrated with me. he'd say it with disgust.

Mom always told me I was handsome tho, but she'd literally use me being short as an example of why I'm more handsome than my tall brothers. full of shit.
Have you ever thought of beAting up your father (un roblox)?

Should have said “keeping coping dad”

Good luck with your presentation. Your dad's retarded, it's not all about practice for some of us. I've been forced to regularly give presentations at work for years and every time it's still a 50/50 chance whether I keep it together or not.

Good luck with your presentation. Your dad's retarded, it's not all about practice for some of us. I've been forced to regularly give presentations at work for years and every time it's still a 50/50 chance whether I keep it together or not.
My chance is 0 unless I use medication to reduce adrenaline and even that does not work every time

My dad told me that im ugly and i don't look like him.
Good chance you're someone else's kid anyway. Maybe your mom fucked some ogre with a jank face and you inherited her size?

But if my dad is attractive, why would she cheat with an ugly man?
Because she wanted something different. Sometimes a woman just wants to be pounded out by an ogre with a huge dick and that's none of your business, inkwell.

See what I'm saying? Women are disgusting.

Doesn't make any sense, why would a woman choose an ugly man rather than an attractive one.
Women are fickle. And there are different kinds of attractive. For instance, women find more feminine pretty boy types attractive when they go on the pill and then want rougher masculine guys when they go off it.

Maybe the guy she cheated with was good looking. Maybe you are your dad's son. Maybe you just got sucker punched in the womb by mutation or a bad gene combo.

In any case, you main takeaway from this conversation should be that your mother is a whore, like all women.

5'2 balding curry is attractive

My chance is 0 unless I use medication to reduce adrenaline and even that does not work every time
What do you take?

Betablockers work like a miracle for me.

Bro, teach me how to get it.
blocking betas only leaves alphas :chad:
If you start to socialize there will be a point where you will be in a situation where people are hugging each other and all you have to do is approach with your arms open lol

If you start to socialize there will be a point where you will be in a situation where people are hugging each other and all you have to do is approach with your arms open lol
never seen anyone in my circles hug, neither men or women.
Everyone keeps their dating life private.
But I know the whores are getting fucked.
This is the problem in orthodox jewish circles, whores are even more hidden

KEK nothing is funnier (and sadder) then when a parent tells their ugly child they're handsome.
It's not only sad but manipulative and wrong. Truth can hurt but it can also lead to having someone's dreams let down gently instead of being crushed brutally by reality. Truth at a young age can also lead to better results since people can change their ways somewhat (surgerymaxx, not eat to obesity etc) before it's too late to change.

It's not only sad but manipulative and wrong. Truth can hurt but it can also lead to having someone's dreams let down gently instead of being crushed brutally by reality. Truth at a young age can also lead to better results since people can change their ways somewhat (surgerymaxx, not eat to obesity etc) before it's too late to change.
Yeah I have no gratitude towards him at all, especially considering he was a piece of shit to me my whole life.

Hate when people I don't wanna fuck claim I'm good looking.

maybe he's gay or sumting idk?