Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Father tries to stop son from marrying a thot

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Gigabased nigger. He knows that whore has just finished riding the cock carousel and is now looking to "settle down"

It brings tears to my eyes. A good father-son relationship always elicits emotion to me, even in movies.

Nasty ass tattoo of course.

This is what a real man and father is like.

Ultimus based.

He is a good father. He is trying to save his son from getting cucked by that whore

Based Pops. Even though, that's prolly never happening, but if I was going to marry a woman who disrespects my dad in such a manner, I'd cut off her head right there (in sonic forces). As a kidcel, my parents told me once they would be ok if I leave them rot cause of my wife. It's both brutal and jfl, cause I had potential back then

He is a good father. He is trying to save his son from getting cucked by that whore
He is saving his son from HIV and udder unmentionable @ uncurable stds. She have absolutely no respect for the father how is she going to be under authority of a husband?

He is saving his son from HIV and udder unmentionable @ uncurable stds. She have absolutely no respect for the father how is she going to be under authority of a husband?
If the son had atleast a little sense then he would cut contact with her as soon as he sees how she treats his father. If she is going to treat his father that way then she will obviously be treating him the same way as well

Better dad than I ever had

Imagine marrying a foid with such disgusting tattoos that are visible to everyone, even during the wedding.
The father is calm, yet based, driven by love and care for his son. I would have needed a father like that.